THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Surprises -- Trevor, Shade [Complete]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Street Surprises -- Trevor, Shade [Complete] Empty Street Surprises -- Trevor, Shade [Complete]

Post by Shade Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:44 pm

How do I keep getting myself into these kinds of situations?! My luck can't possibly be this bad!

That was the train of thought playing on a loop in Shade's mind right at the moment. The reason? The pair of morons chasing her. And this time it really wasn't her fault. She was just unfortunate enough to have been passing by when several things happened in quick succession.

It started with some kid on a skateboard flying past a couple of business men, sending one's briefcase and coffee flying. The briefcase burst open and papers scattered everywhere, which sent that man scrambling and knocking into people. The coffee, however, landed on some other guy's head and stained his ridiculously expensive designer torn jeans and stupid looking name brand shoes. While his friends were torn between laughing at him or wincing in sympathy, The nearby girls didn't have that problem and started giggling. Since they were so busy giggling, they didn't see the bus they were about to step in front of.

It was because of that, all of the stupidity, that Shade accidentally outed herself as a harbinger. she just reacted, reaching out with her power (and thank god she was in range) and yanking the trio of girls back, sending them to their rears with surprised cries. Well, dumbass with the coffee stains apparently had issues with harbingers which his friends shared.

So, here she was slowly losing them as she ran through mildly populated streets and turning corners randomly.

Last edited by PsychoWing on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Street Surprises -- Trevor, Shade [Complete] Empty Re: Street Surprises -- Trevor, Shade [Complete]

Post by Tora Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Like his luck is that much better at this point.

After nearly freezing nearly a few nights before he’d caved into the long trip all the way out to the west district. Apparently major liver damage didn’t clear up in a few days even for his abnormal healing rate, he’d feel like he had flue for probably a few more weeks at least and he wasn’t stupid enough to believe a weakened immune system would last in a dirty old building with fall coming soon.

So he spent a couple credits to ride the metro out here and dropped another 10 at a good will store buying two cheap quilts he could use to make a long needed makeshift bed back at the store. He’d had to lie to the grinning sales lady that they were for his sickly mother but he’d survived it.

Anyways, he’s on his way home, a black plastic bag with 2 blankets neatly folded inside slung over his shoulder; taking streets that were not clogged with people when he catches a glimpse of black.

He had approximately 5 seconds to react before the girl crashed into him. “Ow! Fucking-…” His head hit the pavement. Hard. Shit, real good luck he was having here today.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Street Surprises -- Trevor, Shade [Complete] Empty Re: Street Surprises -- Trevor, Shade [Complete]

Post by Shade Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 pm

She always knew that glancing back when running was a bad idea and here was the proof, laying underneath her.

"Sorry, sorry," she gasped, scrambling back to her feet. Blinking a couple times, Shade recognized the person she flattened. "Trevor! Oh, good! You can help me." And with that, no other greeting or anything, she yanked him to his feet and snagged his bag, tugging him toward the building she had just turned the corner of. There was still a little bit of time before the two still following her would be there.

"Just play along,"' was the only warning he had before she yanked his head down and pressed her lips to his, the fingers of one ungloved hand tangled in his hair. She wasn't really paying attention to the fact that they were kissing, more interested in using his body and bag to block view of her.

Scant seconds later, two pairs of feet went pounding by. Shade pulled back to look after them, smirking in satisfaction as the men kept running. She let go of Trevor and just watched him since she was between him and the wall and couldn't move until he did.

"Thanks."
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:10 am

"Trevor! Oh, good! You can help me."

“Hey you-“ Too slow, he barely had time to recover from his head injury and search his memory to remember that this girl was shade before she was dragging him into an alley. God how come every time he had to run into this girl -ok technically it’s only been 2 times now- she literally crashed into him. And it seemed she had a habit for pissing off violent looking guys and dragging him into it.

She pulled them into an alley- what was she thinking, it was a complete dead-end! “What are you-“ in a shocking turn of events she grabbed his face and crashed their lips together. First a random girl shows up shirtless and injured in his store a couple days ago and now a girl he met once is kissing him. His brain is absolutely fried, any cognitive working part of his brain that was previously trying to make sense of the situation had completely burst into flames and he was frantically trying to separate the two of them but her hand was tugging at his hair.

The men who had been chasing her totally bypassed their hiding place and she finally let go of him. In his defense he was not thinking straight when he roughly pushed her off and almost tripped over himself slamming himself against the wall of the opposing building.

His face is needless to say completely red which contrasted strongly with his ice blue eyes and nothing but absolute gibberish and incomplete sentences was coming out of his mouth. And since he was yelling quite loudly there probably was a strong threat that they would catch unwanted attention, not that that thought crossed his mind for an utter second.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 am

Shade grunted in surprise as she was pushed. At least she was already leaning against the brick behind her so he didn't hurt her. Though, the way he was sputtering and yelling, that wasn't likely to stay that way.

"Hush!" she hissed, lunging toward him to cover his mouth and muffle him, not realizing that how her body settled against his might make things worse for Trevor. "Do you want them to come back?! Those morons are harbinger haters." If they came back, she might be forced to use her power to protect not just herself now but Trevor as well. And that would just make things worse. Trevor freaking out was definitely preferable to the alternative.

Eying Trevor, she was starting to feel a bit concerned. She didn't think people were supposed to turn that red. Actually, that shade of red went with his hair and eyes rather well, but it would be better as a shirt or jacket.

She sighed. "Oh, stop. It's just a kiss. From what I was shown, they aren't that big of deal." And that was all Kier's fault right there. "Or, is this another one of those things that are different for different people?" If it was, then she had more to learn than she had thought.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:41 pm

There are probably a good if not a large amount of people who would love to be in Trevor’s position right now but in this case; said man in said position is just plain freaking out. The fact she was leaning against him with her hand pressed against his mouth wasn’t helping either.

The urgency in her voice though finally managed to break through his hysteria and into his brain. He forced himself to calm down enough to grab her shoulders and pushed her off firmly. “W-what the hell was that about?” He wasn’t yelling now though obviously still flustered but he knows better now than to scream his lungs out in an alleyway. He got that those guys were bad, probably would’ve attacked them both if they had been caught but was it really necessary to fucking kiss him?

Her reply was almost equally awkward. Even little kids knew what kissing was, Shade was at least in her late teens so how could she just brush it off like that? He groaned and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. “L-look you don’t just- it’s not… j-just don’t do that ever again ok?” Seriously he is the probably the worst person to explain things of this nature. It’s probably inviting more trouble in the future not explaining it properly but god knows he’d surely fuck it up trying to do it now in his state of mind.

“C-can you just give me my bag back now?” She was still holding it after all, picked it up for him when she dragged him into this mess.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Shade blinked at him and the way he was firmly holding her at arm's length. Oh, she had invaded his personal bubble again, hadn't she? Trevor must be one of those shy people.

Shrugging lightly, she answered his first question. "A bunch of stupid stuff happened but the short of it is that one of their friends got laughed at by some girls who then nearly got hit by a bus and I pulled them out of the way. Since I'm a harbinger, that made me fair game for them to take their irritation out on. There had been five of them." She shrugged again, leaning a little closer to peer under his hair. "Are you okay? Turning that red can't be healthy," she murmured.

Shrugging again, she held out his bag to him. "So, why is that not something to do? I mean, I understand with complete strangers, not that that stopped him, but you and I know each other, so... What's the problem?" She cocked her head, genuinely confused. This wasn't something that had come up with her boys before and she hadn't thought to ask Kier, so Trevor got to deal with her questions.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Granted he is rather shy as a result of a mostly isolated lifestyle for so long but he felt completely justified that anyone would react the same in the same situation.

He… sort of understood her story, as jumbled as it sounded to him. This whole time he’d been keeping his eyes anywhere but Shade’s face and it took him a moment to realize she was leaning closer with a concerned look in her eyes. He didn’t hesitate to reel back his head, blushing more than ever. “Stop that!”
Shit this was the most awkward situation ever; she really had no clue about things like this at all huh? How many others had she given the wrong idea to? Of all fucking people why did he have to be the one to explain this!? “Yes! I mean no.. I mean yeah it’s a bad thing to do…sorta..y-you just don’t kiss people unless you like them a lot and…you just ask them first at least!” Best.Explanation.Ever.

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, mentally beating himself up for sounding like a complete utter idiot. Was this how parents felt when they were giving their kids “the talk”?
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh. Oops. She had done it again. It wasn't like Shade meant to make people uncomfortable, she just didn't know about stuff like that and considering how she didn't have the luxury of a personal bubble growing up... It was hard to remember now.

Taking a step back in the hopes that it would help Trevor calm down some, she tilted her head at him, looking for all the world like a curious puppy. Of course, with Trevor's mindset, she probably looked like she wanted to use him as a chew toy, relatively speaking that is, instead of just wondering what he was going on about.

Frowning softly, she shook her head. "You're contradicting yourself. How can something be bad but not? Is that some sort of slang? And how can it be sort of bad? And what do you mean by 'like them a lot'? Is it possible to like someone a little? And how would you tell the difference?" This was really out of her experience. Normally she was just indifferent to people, hated their guts (Tam primarily, since she loathed her uncle), or found herself feeling protective of them. Was there more than just the three? How the hell was she supposed to tell the difference?

Ask first? Well, at least that was easy enough to understand. "There wasn't enough time to ask. And if I had, judging by your reaction, you'd have stopped me. And we'd both have needed to run or fight." She shrugged slightly. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable."
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:03 pm

You could almost say the exact opposite about Trevor, that he got used to having such a large personal bubble that regular conversation was hard to deal with.
At least she was starting to take the hint that she was invading his personal bubble a bit too much. Still innocent curiosity was etched in her features right now. Her questions were just getting more complicated and he didn’t know how to begin explaining it and some he didn’t even know the answer to at all. All that Trevor could think of was ‘why me?’ “I-it’s complicated alright? I’m not the person to explain this stuff…”

Realizing now that she was still holding his bag too, holding it out to him but probably forgot about it during this interrogation. He took it out of her hand. He back sliding down the wall with a deep sigh, the adrenaline had died down and it’s amazing how drained he felt just after a couple of minutes. “J-just don’t ever do that again to me please?”

Dealing with her ignorance felt more draining than just taking a number of injuries.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:47 pm

"How is it complicated?" she asked, plopping down next to him while being careful to leave about a foot or two of space, more than enough for him to put his bag if he wanted. She absently wondered what was in it considering how light the bag had been.

She shrugged in answer to his question. "Okay. I'll warn you first, but I hope it doesn't come up again. And no offense, but we have got to quit meeting like this."

Looking more closely at him, she frowned. He looked paler than the last time they had met, and he had been bleeding that time. "Are you okay? You look sick," she murmured, shifting so that she was kneeling in front of him, one of her knees landing between his feet. Reaching forward, she put a hand to his forehead, feeling his temperature. The deference to his personal space was completely gone again, but at least this time it was due to concern not confusion. Then again, it'd be harder to get her to back off now too.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 pm

“It just is…” How many times would he have to say it before she was satisfied? He didn’t know why but he thought of his sister. There was no reason to, it’s been over 10 years no since he last saw her and she had been really little at the time but he could draw certain similarities between her and this girl. Like for one they both never stopped asking questions.

She shrugged, thankfully dropping it for now though the way she ended it sounded like she was expecting this to happen again. He really hoped not. Though watching , the look in her eyes changed; just subtly enough to notice that it switched from curiosity to concern.

He took back what he said about her finally learning to respect his personal space, leaning in closer again he thought for one second that she was going to kiss him again from some crazy conclusion she had formulated in her head. Instead a cool hand was pressed against his forehead; "Are you okay? You look sick."

So he’d gone from beet red to pale. He brushed off her hand with his own in a seemingly careless motion, “I’m fine, it’s just from a job I took earlier.” His tone suddenly distant, dismissive. No need to get her concerned over nothing. He’s fine. Really.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Shade scowled when he brushed her off and said it was nothing. She drew away somewhat to glare at him, her back stiffening. As often as she had used that tone, she knew exactly what it meant. The difference being, once it wasn't pressing for her to hide whatever was wrong and someone asked her about it, she'd be honest about it.

After a couple of seconds, her hand darted out and she lightly rapped the back of her knuckles on the top of Trevor's head. "Nice try, but that's a pile of bullshit I'm well adept at spotting. Now, stop being a butthead and tell me the truth so I can help. It's the least I can do after scaring you earlier."

She was getting the feeling he was like a big cat - independent and stubborn, but once you got passed the hissing and claws, really sweet and loyal. The problem was figuring out how to get close since she doubted a can of tuna would work with him. Which made her wonder what would...
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 am

He flinched maybe a little too obviously at her touch. His hand went up to cover the spot where the sensation still tingled. It didn’t hurt at all , that wasn’t it. It was just… an extremely unfamiliar and over all motherly type of gesture and it gave him the strange sensation that he was 10 years old and in trouble.

His scowl could’ve easily been classified as a pout if it weren’t for the fact he is obviously too old and mature for that type of behavior. “I’m fine. And there’s nothing you can do about it anyways.” Half of that was true. He’s not fine, but there is really nothing Shade could do to help him. He would heal just fine, all he needed was time and unless her harbinger power could magically fast forward time or something, she’s powerless.

Her analogy is pretty spot on though. He keeps his heart firmly locked up behind a scowl and isolation. He’s soft, he’s way too gentle to be living in the world he does now with the lowest of the low so he keeps himself as far away from anything that could hurt him.

His head feels better than it did earlier, when he had hit it and then had to deal with the most awkward situation of his life. He pushed himself off the ground into a standing, bag in hand. “If all you needed me for was to escape those guys I’ll be going now.” He took a step out of the alleyway, he knew he was being really cold but then she might just brush him off as a jerk and go care about someone who needs it more.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:43 am

Shade's scowl deepened and she glowered after him. After a second's thought toward tripping him, she stood as well and stalked after him, catching hold of one of his arms when she got next to him. Tangling their fingers together, she put her other hand just above his elbow and half leaned against his shoulder. This time, she was fully aware of how they looked, she just didn't care.

"I can be just as stubborn as you," she muttered. "You're not getting rid of me that easily. I bet you don't take care of yourself when you're sick. You seem the type to pretend you aren't sick when you are. I bet that's partly due to... well, you know. Do you even have medicine? Or healthy food? I don't cook, because that would just be a really bad idea, but I still know what's good for illnesses."

She huffed, realizing that she hadn't done what she should have, so she did now. "Anyway, how have you been? Aside from the obvious, that is." See, she was just a bit slow with most manners and occasionally needed a reminder, but usually she could remember on her own.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 pm

He got about 5 steps out into the street before she caught him again. And he knows it’s on purpose this time when she entwines their hands together and is practically hugging his arm, acting like she’s his fucking girlfriend. He knew she was doing it purposely to be stubborn but the action still couldn’t kill the flush rising up his neck. “Get off me!” I told you I’m fine…” He tried to tug his arm away but it’s pretty much a futile attempt. He would literally pry her off but they’re in a crowd of people so he can’t do that for well, obvious reasons.

Her description was basically hitting the nail on the head with him and he was a terrible liar anyways so there was no rebuking. He sighed and looked down at her, “If I let you tag along, will you let go of my arm?” If you can’t beat them, join them.

Once he was free he started walking, it wasn’t like she was going to stop following him now. “I don’t really know how I’m supposed to be any different.” Needless to say he isn’t going to be the best at small talk either. If she was going to follow him all the way to the south though he hoped she would be able to pay for her own ride on the metro, it would be the obligatory and chivalrous thing to do but he just wasn’t sure if he had enough money left to pay for them both.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Sending a bland look at him for his continued arguments, she just raised an eyebrow at him.

“If I let you tag along, will you let go of my arm?”

"Sure," she agreed, letting go of him as asked. She smiled in victory at having out-stubborned him. As she fell in to step next to him, she slipped her gloves from her pockets and tugged them on over her pinkened hands. She had left the gloves off too long again - enough to gain a light burn and some discomfort, but not enough that she wouldn't be able to do things.

"Yeah, I've never understood asking that either. But evidently it's something that is polite to ask." She shrugged, following him down the stairs to the Metro station.

When he ordered his ticket, Shade stepped forward. "Make that two please." And with that, she paid for both as well, passing Trevor his and completely ignoring any protests he might have. It was the least she could do after earlier.

Once they were settled on the train, his bag between them once again, Shade turned to face him. "Say, how old are you anyway?"
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:43 pm

She wasn’t clinging to him anymore but the sight of a girl and boy together was enough to make plenty of idiots get the wrong idea automatically. He shrugged, what was the point in even asking a pointless question like that for the sake of sounding polite?

Things were quiet until they had to buy their tickets. He was correct from his assumption earlier, wouldn’t be able to afford them both. Just as he was stepping up to order his own though, the girl pushed forward ordering for them both. He wasn’t pleased that she had paid for both but he’d already tried challenging that stubbornness earlier and it completely backfired.

They managed to find seats, the orange glow filtering through the windows said it was probably close to sunset. He kept the bag between the two of them, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. Well, it had probably been too much to ask for the silence to last all the way back. Though strange question, it actually took him a moment before he could respond, it’s not like he didn’t know his own age, just keeping track of the days could become hard sometimes and it’s not like his birthday was anything special either. “20. Why?”
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm

She shrugged in response to his question. "Just curious really. I thought you looked older than me, I just wasn't sure by how much. When's your birthday?" She shifted her weight, tucking one leg under her so she could face him more easily. What were the kinds of things people asked each other about that she wouldn't mind sharing if he decided to ask her back?

She hummed softly, tilting her head from side to side before shrugging. "So, what's your favorite color? What kind of foods do you like? Are there any you don't? What kind of hobbies do you have? What kind of weather do you like? What's your favorite animal?" She was mostly just rattling off questions as they occurred to her, pausing for a few seconds between each but not really long enough for him to answer right away. Stopping, she looked at him expectantly.

She really didn't have much idea of how people went about making friends, but she liked Trevor and wanted to try, even if she did sound like a little kid.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 pm

He raised an eyebrow, “May 7th.” He was getting a sense of foreboding as she shifted into a position where she could look at him more directly.

"So, what's your favorite color? What kind of foods do you like? Are there any you don't? What kind of hobbies do you have? What kind of weather do you like? What's your favorite animal?" The barrage of questions just kept coming, Trevor visibly started to lean away from her as if that could somehow help him get away from the completely random questions coming at him.

She finally stopped, waiting expectantly for answers that he had no idea how to answer. “Er…” Real eloquent. Everything he was supposed to answer sounded like it could have come from a 7 year old. Did he even have an answer to any of them? He’s sure he would’ve been able to answer no problem if he’d been barraged by the same questions a decade ago but he usually was more concerned with more serious matters to even think about such trivial matters.

“I don’t really…know… Why are you asking all these things anyways?” He didn’t try to hide the bit of irritation in his voice, maybe it would be enough of a hint to make her stop.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 pm

The slight smile that had been pulling at her lips faded. Shade studied his expression and realized that she made him mad too. She seemed to be pretty good at that, even when she didn't mean to be. Especially when she didn't mean to be.

Shifting again, she dropped her foot off the seat and settled more normally, crossing her arms as she leaned back. "I'm just trying to make friends," she muttered. "Excuse the fuck out of me for being dysfunctional." She glared down at her sneakers, feeling angry with herself for getting her hopes up. Considering her normal pessimism, she was a bit surprised that it had changed for Trevor. Part of it was probably due to the facets of him that reminded her of her parents and part of it was the sense of loneliness he had to him. She had ended up doing similar with her boys and with Asche.

One hand drifted up to play with the edge of one goggle lens as her lips pulled into a half-frown, half-pout. Even if he didn't want her around, she'd still make sure he got home okay. She just wouldn't ask anymore questions.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Oh god she was upset at him. She was the one trailing him around this whole time and then attacking him with an onslaught of random questions and she was the one upset? Times like this just confirms the fact that he will probably never understand women.

He should probably apologize. “Who asked you to be my friend?” That came out perfectly, He’s terrible with words, which means he can’t even tell her that he really didn’t mean to hurt her feelings he just is even more socially awkward than her.

Things were silent for awhile, most of the time spent switching between mentally beating himself up for obviously upsetting her and how the hell was he supposed to make it up. Train rides don’t last forever though, they reached south district before he could think of a suitable apology or otherwise. The train slowly came to a halt and he stood up, picking up his bag with one hand and holding out the other down towards Shade.

“You coming or not?” He had softened his tone, blue eyes averting to the side though. He wasn’t…used to this. But he was trying.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 pm

She scowled, shifting her glare from her shoes to Trevor. "It could just be that I'm naive, but I'm pretty sure that people don't have to ask others to make friends - it just happens," Shade snapped before dropping her gaze again. She huffed softly. No matter how frustrated she was, she shouldn't be taking it out on him since he was just reacting. Not that that made it any better.

God, this guy was as confusing as Kier. First he's embarrassed then angry then embarrassed then resigned then angry again. He had more mood swings than she did!

She sighed softly, realizing that everything that had happened in the past... half hour or so had to be a lot to take in. She should probably apologize for dragging him into things. And see if he had gotten hurt when she ran into him. She couldn't believe she had forgotten that.

Before she could speak up to say any of that though, the train was stopping and Trevor was standing. Wow, he must really be in a hurry to get the hell away from her.

“You coming or not?” he had asked, offering her a hand.

Blinking in surprise, Shade stared up at him for a few seconds. She took his hand, a new smile coming to her. Maybe, just maybe, she was wrong about what he thought of her.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:20 am

Shade had probably misunderstood the meaning of the question which didn’t help at all, but it wouldn’t exactly be a good time to explain either.

He let a internal sigh of relief she had not been stubborn enough to reject his hand. She stood up and he returned the hand to his pocket while they walked off the train. Hey, it’s not like he’s going to hold her hand or anything but she probably got the message it was a more symbolic gesture of trying to be more gentle. He knew he had a hot temper, one of his many faults and thought he had probably a butt load of good reasons to be pissed at her earlier, he wasn’t good at staying mad when the other party got upset.

As they walked though he possibly started to regret telling her to shut up earlier. It’s not like he wasn't comfortable in the silence it just felt awkward. Like she was purposely holding back about talking about anything and it was his fault. “S-so… don’t you have like…some people who are going to worry about you if you follow me home this late?” Did I mention how bad he was at conversation?
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 am

Shade walked quietly next to Trevor, partly so as not to break the peace and upset him again and partly because she was thinking of how to apologize to him. Well, more she was thinking on the wording since she knew she had a problem with saying stuff without thinking about it first.

“S-so… don’t you have like…some people who are going to worry about you if you follow me home this late?”

She looked at him, a little surprised he had broken the silence himself. "Just the guys, and it isn't that late yet. I've been out later." She shrugged carelessly at that. "And I can handle myself rather well, if I'm willing to use my power or have the space to use my weapon." Her right hand drifted over to fiddle with one of the 'charms' on her bracelet.

"What about you? Is there anyone at home for you?" Hey, he asked. That made it fair game. Considering his age and how he acted, how lonely he seemed, she doubted that he did.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next