[Shade]Shear Shipping for all you Bastards[Kier]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Shade]Shear Shipping for all you Bastards[Kier]

Post by Kier on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Kier crossed his arms loosely. "Then just stay another night, same difference to me. Although if you plan on staying I'm going to have to leave for a bit to buy dinner unless you want toast again?" Either way, he'd have to go down for his own dinner, which consisted of anything from instant noodles to pre-made sandwiches to bentos.

Eyes on her colored lips, he continued."It's really no trouble, especially with you being so... amusing." He was stepping closer to Shade's seat. Her blush was distracting, and so were those lips. They were looked so tender as if asking to be kissed. His body involuntarily leaned closer, hands in his sweat pockets, bending down to stop face to face with the brunette. "Are you," he blinked once slowly, "Trying to get another kiss?" Kier wanted to cross the inches between their lips, he didn't know why.

Could he have been lonely after such a long while of not having a client or decent 'relationship'? It felt strange, this tiny urge to push further. He wasn't going to oblige the urge either. Instead of sealing the kiss, he asked another question. "Have you ever learned the meaning of kissing someone right here?" Kier was smoothing his finger over her bottom lip, concentrating half on not accidentally zapping her. That would've hurt on her part since his gloves were still sitting on the drawer back in the room. As long as she didn't make any sudden movements when his hand was touching her.

WE WILL CHANGE the WORLD WITH THE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WE TELL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Hesitating for a moment, Shade nodded. Staying another night really was the safest and smartest option. When he was asking about food, she shook her head. "I'm not picky, though I'm not sure something heavy would sit too well just yet. And take the credits from my portion of the bounty. I'll pay."

She frowned when he called her amusing. That... wasn't something she particularly cared for, being laughed at. She knew she made a lot of mistakes, but she couldn't really help it either.

Looking up to ask what he meant, the words died in her throat when she realized he was moving closer, an odd look on his face. She blushed and leaned back a little when he bent over, setting his face just inches from hers. What was he doing? And when he asked if she wanted to be kissed again? Her pale skin turned even pinker, her eyes slipping from his to focus on his lips.

Shade couldn't help the soft gasp when she felt his finger graze against her mouth. Her lip was even more sensitive after having been chewing on it and the light touch sent shivers down her spine. She couldn't shake her head with his hand on her cheek the way it was, which left her with speaking as a response.

She swallowed and her tongue darted out to wet her lips, accidentally brushing against the pad of his thumb. "Um... A-affection, r-right? M-maybe?" she murmured in answer, not sounding or looking sure in the least. She didn't know if he had heard her since she couldn't seem to make herself speak any louder, but he might know what she said anyway considering how close he was. She just knew that those butterflies were back and she didn't really want him to move away.

dialogue - light blue ~ body - medium purple
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Kier's thumb twitched when her tongue brushed it, a spark barely being held back. He nearly missed her murmur of an answer while trying to regain control before he made a major slip. Wouldn't that be a wonderful experience for Shade?

The word 'affection' almost caused said major slip. He dropped his hand to stay on the safe side, unsure of what she was capable of making him do. But at least he could refrain from touching her. "Right. Then that kiss yesterday night..." he trailed off, voice low. He was referring to good night one she gave him last night. If she knew what it meant, then that confirmed she liked him. Of course, her definition of the word could be friends but that would be messed up wouldn't it? No matter how isolated a person is, they can usually distinguish friends from affection.

Personally, his own kisses didn't hold any feelings, or passion. Nor did he feel any spark when he lip locked with her on more than one occasion. It was a trick he picked up: to not put too much emotion into something. But hey, there wasn't any fun without some unexpected emotions.

Shade was the one staring at his lips now, avoiding eye contact.

WE WILL CHANGE the WORLD WITH THE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WE TELL

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:46 am

She blinked in surprise when his hand twitched and dropped, wondering what the problem was. Had she been wrong? And she was a bit disappointed over the lack of warmth from his hand. She hadn't realized that she was still chilled from the blood loss until now.

"Right. Then that kiss yesterday night..."

Kiss? When he was kissing her neck? Or... Oh. In her defense, she wasn't really all awake or with it at that point. And her face felt so hot right now, she could just imagine the shade of pink she had turned. "Did... did I make you uncomfortable? If so, I'm sorry. I just... I know that sometimes people kiss others good night and... Did I not do it right?" She bit her lip again, frowning in concern. "Oh, I didn't ask either. I'm sorry. But... I didn't think you'd mind since you had... since you had kissed me," she added, voice growing softer toward the end.

She dropped her gaze to where her hands were twisting together. He was really going to laugh at her now.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 pm

"Did... did I make you uncomfortable? If so, I'm sorry. I just... I know that sometimes people kiss others good night and... Did I not do it right?"

"Did you not- what the hell?" Was there a way to kiss a person incorrectly? Inappropriately maybe... His mind trailed back to the series of neck kisses.

"Oh, I didn't ask either. I'm sorry. But... I didn't think you'd mind since you had... since you had kissed me." And then she looked like she was bracing herself for embarrassment.

"Okay, hold the phone there," Kier started, putting his hands up. "First of all, why are you apologizing? It wasn't bad... In fact, it felt nice." Totally true. "And you don't need to ask for a kiss, that's just a turn-off." The last bit was just his two cents. Seriously though, what kind of person would ask for a kiss? It breaks the whole mood.

"Wait, are you using me as a reference?" Because that was a bad, very bad idea. Even he had to admit that the bases by which his kissed people for were kind of whack. He thought he made it obvious it was all fun and games. Who knows what poor sap she lip-locked with since their last meeting.

Kier pinched the bridge of his nose, okay this might be worse than he thought. The least he could do was set her straight.

"A good-night kiss, for starters, is more of a peck on the cheek and-" Oh, she was chewing her lip again. Well, demonstrations were always the best ways to learn.

He braced a hand on the table, leaning towards her again to put a quick peck on her left cheek. "That, is a good night kiss." He didn't pull back.

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Why... He was confused. Why was he confused? Shouldn't she be the one who was confused?

"I... um..." There were so many things to apologize for, but the best one to go with now covered them all pretty well. "I'm sorry that I don't know or understand any of this," Shade answered, watching him again. And what the hell was a "turn off"?

"Wait, are you using me as a reference?"

She nodded slightly. Who else would she use? Trevor had stammered more than anything and she hadn't really understood his explanations either. "The romance books one of my roommates sometimes gets didn't seem like they were completely right. Are they?" Yeah, she had used them as a point of reference, but she was taking it with a grain of salt as well.

And now he looked annoyed. It wasn't like she did this on purpose. It really wasn't her fault that she was the way she was. She dropped her gaze again, biting at her lip and wishing she were wearing her hoodie so she could hide in it. She had never felt so exposed or insecure in front of anyone before.

She watched him from the corner of her eye as he pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. Oh, that was the right way to do that? She had only seen little kids do that before. And she kind of liked the other way more anyway. Turning her head slightly to look at him, she didn't think to pull away either, their noses brushing. She could feel his breath over her cheek and lips and thought of leaning forward that inch, but she had done it wrong more than once already. She'd leave it to Kier since he knew what he was doing. She just hoped he didn't move away again.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:40 pm

How cute. She knows she's clueless. Ah, she looked like a child. Is this what a parent feels like when they need to give their kid 'the talk'? God, he'd make a horrible parent demonstrating with his wife. Hah...that would amusing. He himself learned through experience after all.

"The romance books one of my roommates sometimes gets didn't seem like they were completely right. Are they?"

"I don't read so I have no idea," he replied. If he had to guess, though, the books probably over-exaggerated everything from the meeting to the actual physical relationship. Perfect, fairytale love was wonderful and all but clearly not realistic.

Shade looked dissatisfied, staring at him and waiting for more. If she really wanted to, there was only an inch of distance to cross to meet his lips, but she didn't move, or more like she was waiting for him to move.

And he was going to move.

Breaking the distance between them, Kier pressed his mouth to hers, subtly tilting his head sideways. He tried not to push too hard, since he couldn't hold the back of her head and he didn't want to shove her back on the chair. That made it hard for him to deepen the kiss any unless she kissed him back. Hoping she would, he didn't pull away just yet.

His hands pulled out of his pockets positioning them near to her head. No contact though. He was regretting not grabbing his gloves this morning. It made it hard to touch her when he actually wanted to.

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:54 pm

She might have been disappointed about the lack of tingle from this kiss, but the fluttering feeling in her belly and the warmth spreading over her skin were so much more enjoyable. It was amazing how such a simple thing, a light bit of pressure spread over just an inch or so, could affect the rest of her so much. It might be completely new, but she was enjoying learning about this. Here was something she wouldn't mind experimenting with.

Feeling Kier tilt his head slightly, Shade hesitated before mirroring the movement. And, oh, she hadn't known it was possible for their lips to mesh anymore than they had already been. Breathing in lightly through her nose, she wondered if there was anything else she could do that he had shown her that wouldn't require losing this contact. Or that would tell him that she liked the various ways he had been touching her in the past day.

Well, mimicking Kier didn't seem to be too bad of an idea so she leaned forward a little, pressing her lips a little more firmly to his as her eyes drifted closed without her noticing.

This was... This was so wonderfully addicting and she couldn't help but be curious over what else they could do.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:42 am

Kier knelt down so he didn't loom over the brunette, but not braking the kiss. A low growl vibrated from his throat when Shade pushed back. He deepened the kiss, pressing harder against her, hands dropping to skim up and down the sides of her waist. His own heart rate picked up a bit as heat began to spread through him. That heated feeling felt so good, so comforting and warm. On around the third time up, his thumbs brushed the outer curve of her breasts. Ah, she wasn't wearing a bra still.

The t-shirt she picked was a thin one. One hand slid over to cup one while the other teased the hem of her shirt. At this point he'd forgotten about his mutation, completely lost in the kiss now. Though he wouldn't have shocked Shade either. The static actually only flew out of control when he thought too much about it. So right now, he clearly wasn't thinking about it at all.

Just as his hand started sliding under the shirt, he pulled away from Shade's lips and started moving down her neck. He was leaning in closer, nudging his body between her legs. Palms exploring beneath the fabric, skimming the bare skin. He felt the slight bump of the scar on her stomach as his arms rounded her waist, hands going from her stomach to her lower back, gathering the hem of the shirt to pull it off.

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 pm

When Kier slipped his tongue into her mouth, Shade gasped, her lips parting more and giving him better access. Apparently there were a lot more things for her to learn than she had thought. This was... a little odd. It was wet and a bit messy and felt different, but in a good way. And it got him to move closer so that had to be a good thing, right? And she wondered about that growl. Why had he done that and, more importantly, could she get him to do it again?

Deciding not to just sit there, even though she had no idea what she was doing, she reached out, sliding one hand to toy with the hair at the nape of his neck. Running her other hand along his arm, she clutched at his bicep when he set his hand on her breast, another of those delicious shivers running down her spine.

There was a soft, breathy moan when Kier started to kiss along her neck again, her head dropping back to expose more of her neck to him. It took her a moment to realize that she was the one who had made that sound.

Shade didn't try to stop him when he pressed between her knees nor when he started to lift her shirt. She didn't know or care about what it might mean - she just knew she trusted him not to hurt her.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:37 am

Nnn, that moan- it was such a sexy sound whether it was intentional or not. Kier liked expressive noises, it gave him an idea where other person preferred being... touched. The same went for himself, making a sound when a good spot was hit. Well he was usually the evoking the cries but that didn't mean some girls didn't push back at him. Like Shade was doing now, playing with the hair at the back of his neck. Her fingers were a little hesitant, lightly flitting on his skin.

Kier was just about ready to pull off her t-shirt- it was halfway up her chest already- when the doot-doot-di-di-doooooot ringing of his cell phone rang out sharply from the small coffee table. Mentally cursing at the interruption, he pulled back from the brunette's neck, which had just been wonderfully extended for him to mark too. Whoever was calling had better be important. He stood up and walked to the phone, face still flushed, breath heavy.

"Hello?" he said, irritation edged his voice. Lorenz's voice responded on the other line.

"So you were sick, Vega!" Most likely he was referring to Kier's quickened breathing, mistaking it for a fever.

"No, no. I'm fine, seriously. I was actually going to stop by to pick up some dinner right now. Yeah. Yeah, okay. See you." He flipped the cover closed and blew out an exasperated breath. That was swell. Turning his attention back to Shade, he knew the mood had passed. The whole thing was actually exhilarating until the interruption, although Lorenz meant well.

"Well, that was... unexpected to say the least. Lorenz was just checking up on me. The timing couldn't have been worse though..." he trailed off, remembering the heat of their intimacy just five minutes ago. Coy smile spreading, he went on, "I'd love to continue but I need to go get us some food."

In record time, Kier was changed into jeans and hoodie and out the door.

Spoiler:

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Shade blinked when Kier pulled away suddenly. Watching him walk away, she was left wondering if she had done something wrong. Should she not have touched him? And then the ringing of his phone penetrated the haze his kisses had dropped her into. Oh, so it wasn't her?

Breathing heavily herself, she realized where he had gotten her shirt to and tugged it down again, a light blush crossing her cheeks - not that it could be seen considering the matching flushes they both had. And why was she more excited than embarrassed about him seeing her bare?

She adjusted her goggles as she listened to him talk. He sounded upset. Had he not wanted to stop either? Judging by his comment, he hadn't. And then he was gone, down the hall to change then out the front door. She couldn't help but think What the hell just happened? as she stared after him.

Huffing, she looked around the room. Shade had no idea how long he would be gone, but however long it would be, the couch would be more comfortable to wait on. And she could better stretch out her leg there. Eying the distance she would have to cross, she nodded to herself. She should be able to make it, not that she'd stop herself from trying anyway, even if she wasn't sure.

Using the table and the chair she was in to brace herself, Shade hauled her body upright. Letting the lightheadedness pass before attempting to walk she eyed the distance again. It was only two, maybe three steps that she'd have to take without something propping her up. She could do that.

Moving gingerly, she took one limping step. So far, so good. Two more and she was leaning against the back of the couch. Oh hell, that had hurt but she was stubborn.

Slowly making her way along the length of the couch, she hissed when she knocked her thigh against the frame, her vision temporarily whiting out.

That was the odd thing with cuts, they didn't bruise as much as one might expect, but they definitely took longer to heal, hurt more, and you had to be more careful with them. If you moved the wrong way or hit the wound on anything, it would hurt like a bitch. And it didn't take much to pop the stitches.

Which she just did, if the sudden stab of pain and feel of warmth trickling along her leg were anything to judge by.

Growling lowly, Shade turned to go back to the table, and the kit on it. She was thankful that Kier had brought it out so she didn't have to try to make her way down the hall and to the bathroom again. Especially now that her leg was threatening to buckle.

She definitely wasn't getting home without using her power or someone helping her.

Collapsing back into the chair and glaring down at her leg, and the blood seeping into the fabric of the pants, she tugged the kit over to her. "Dammit," she grumbled, fishing out what she'd need to redo the stitches.

Shade was finished by the time Kier returned. She was also feeling incredibly self-conscious, still sitting at the table with her hands on her lap and making certain she was covered by the shirt. The pants she had been wearing were on the table next to her, the blood she had used them to clean up staining them. She had figured that since there was already blood on them, why ruin the shirt too? And at least she wasn't completely naked.

"It's not my fault this time," she declared as soon as she saw him, face red. After all, she figured that trying to walk again so soon was a bad idea, even if it would have resulted in her being fully clothed. Staying where she was seemed the better choice to collapsing in the middle of the hall and having to lay there until Kier returned.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 am

The whole jogging-to-the-store-for-some-dinner process took twenty minutes. It would've gone faster if Lorenz hadn't interrogated Kier about the heavy breathing across the phone (which Kier continuously blamed on static from his horrible cell phone connection). Like Lorenz needed to know what he was actually doing--that he actually wasn't supposed to be doing.

What was he doing anyway? Forcing himself on an injured guest. Sure he was all about hospitality and all that but his actions back there were just plain inappropriate. Something about her cluelessness was adorable, amusing, and new compared to clients he had that were all way more experienced than he was. For once he was the one on top and not being used like a sex toy. The superiority felt nice, maybe that's the reason those women found it so addicting.

Shade had reciprocated his advances too. Thinking on it now, it was a possibility that she just went with the flow. She didn't seem like she knew how the whole process ticked but who needs rational thoughts when you can just lose yourself in it all.

"I'm home!" he called out, pushing open the door that he, out of habit, forgot to lock. He wasn't sure what to expect upon his return but it certainly wasn't a pants-less brunette. God, she wasn't wearing underwear either. For a split second his mind jumped to an awkward conclusion that she was playing with herself after he left. The idea was quickly rebutted when he saw bloody sweats on the table next to a re-opened first aid kit.

Rushing over, he set the bentos on the table bent over Shade's shoulder to inspect her leg. The wound was still neatly stitched, although a little red around the edges, as if it had been pulled apart. "What happened? How did you re-open the gash? Is the light bothering your legs? The last bit was curiosity, wondering if it'd be okay to offer shorts instead. They'd be easier to manage if the wound opened again.

After making sure everything was all good, he stood back up. "Well, food's in the bag. They're just premade boxed meals with rice and stuff. And some sparkling water too." He picked up the blood stained sweats and headed to the bathroom to soak. Then headed to the bedroom for a fresh pair and grabbed an acid green exercise short shorts. He stare at the color, trying to remember a time when Lenah had worn something as bright this. He came up blank as he returned to Shade's side and set the clothes on her lap. Fishing out his own meal from the plastic, he sat down opposite from her and ate.

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 am

If Shade knew what his thoughts had been, she would certainly have argued about him forcing himself on her. She hadn't tried to push him off or anything and she would have if she was uncomfortable or wanted him to stop. Yes, she really didn't know much about what they had been doing, but she had to learn sometime.

"I was going to sit on the couch and stretch out my leg, but I stumbled and hit the back of it. I guess the fall earlier pulled at them enough that when that happened, they popped. I had to re-do them," she explained then started to fidget with the hem, still holding the shirt over her lap. At least it was longer than the shirts she normally wore so it covered certain parts of her rather well. And if he was going to pretend her current state of dress was nothing to comment on, then so was she. "And not right now. I'm not directly in the sunlight so I don't need to worry about burns and you haven't needed any of the artificial lights yet so... But those don't normally burn me either." Not to say that none of them did, she had the scar to prove otherwise, just that most lights you buy in a store weren't strong enough.

She nodded at his comment about the food. "Okay, thanks. You remembered to take some of my credits to pay, right?" she called after him as he walked away. Keeping one hand on her lap, she fished out one of the bottles of water and managed to open it with a weak flicker of her power. Wincing at the headache that invoked, she couldn't help but smile a little as well. She was recovering faster than she thought she would. That was good.

Though, her headache was not helped any by the brightly colored shorts Kier dropped in her lap. Was he trying to make her go blind? The pants were definitely preferable. And she was stubborn enough to get them on by herself dammit, even if it might take her a little while to get them on. At least the table was blocking his view of anything.

Glancing between the shorts and Kier, who was absorbed in his meal, she couldn't help the playful smile that crossed her face. With a quick motion, she had them wadded up and flying through the air, thrown right at his face. And she couldn't help laughing at his reaction either.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 pm

"I was going to sit on the couch and stretch out my leg, but I stumbled and hit the back of it. I guess the fall earlier pulled at them enough that when that happened, they popped. I had to re-do them."

"Uh-huh... You couldn't have just waited for me to get back and bring you to the couch," he said, raising an eyebrow at her stubbornness. She had fallen in the bathroom earlier because she tried to take care of it herself. He was more than willing to help if she just asked. That didn't apply to everyone but Shade was in the 'friend zone' well just barely. He had a lot of 'friends' that weren't really people he trusted.

"And not right now. I'm not directly in the sunlight so I don't need to worry about burns and you haven't needed any of the artificial lights yet so... But those don't normally burn me either."

"Huh, interesting. Then I'm assuming your you eyes more sensitive?" Because he'd rather her not wear the goggles. The reasons being that it was awkward indoors and that he kind of liked the metallic color.

"Okay, thanks. You remembered to take some of my credits to pay, right?"

Kier laughed. "Course not. Keep your money, what kind of man would I be if I couldn't buy a cute girl some dinner?" Sure he'd seen more girlier and feminine chicks but she had a cute sort of naivete. And he seriously was not going to take her money. He didn't need it in any case.

He paid no attention to Shade as she slipped one of the pants on, having an idea that she chose the sweats over the shorts. The shorts that he still could not remember his mentor wearing, or owning. The shorts that flew in his face right as he finished his meal. The brunette's laugh followed shortly after then acid green slid off his face and onto his lap. His expression, for a second, was a bit surprised that, well the obvious one was that there was fabric flying at his face, and that Shade was laughing. I don't think I've heard her laugh before. Though he wouldn't really expect someone who had their thigh ripped open to laugh it off like it was nothing.

Recovering, a smile broke across his face too as he chucked it right back. Before she could retaliate, he walked around the table to stand behind her chair. His hands cupped both sides of the girl's face and pulled it back to face him, his face lowering to her own, smile not faltering. "What'd you do that for hmm? I didn't give those to you to have it end up in my face."

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:50 pm

To be honest, waiting for him to get back hadn't even occurred to her. She didn't know how long he would take and she was used to being the one taking care of others, not being taken care of.

"Huh, interesting. Then I'm assuming your eyes are more sensitive?"

Shade nodded, tapping one lens. "Yeah. Uh... a good comparison would be taking a candle with one wick and it giving off the same amount of light as a lamp with a pair of 100 watt bulbs. I can manage up to a point, but these are just a lot more practical. And it doesn't hurt with them. So last night, I could see perfectly fine," she answered, gesturing at the couch as she spoke, referring to when he was nuzzling her stomach and had blushed. And bringing that to mind had her forcing back her own blush.

She scowled lightly when he said he hadn't taken the offered credits before the blush got away from her as he called her cute. That hadn't happened before. While she appreciated that she didn't have to use any of the money since hers was for three people instead of the one Kier was supporting, she was still a bit upset that he was doing so much and not letting her help. It made her feel a little useless actually.

She let out another laugh when he threw the shorts back, reaching up to catch them and throw them back, but then he was moving. Had she done something wrong and he was going to do something about it or...? And then his hands were on her face and she was looking up at him, her neck bared and extended.

"You don't honestly think I was going to wear those, do you?" she said, feeling her breathing start to speed up again. What was he going to do now? And why, how, did he keep making her feel like this?

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:10 am

"You don't honestly think I was going to wear those, do you?"

"Well I thought it'd be more convenient if you go and pop those stitches again. Or you could've worn it as a substitute for panties?" He was still smiling, and he could tell Shade was excited by the way she was watching him expectantly. Ah, she was probably hoping for another kiss. Though he wouldn't make it so easy anymore. He didn't want to accidentally go that far or make her think he had more feelings for her beyond being friends.

"And don't you think green's your color? It's a sexy choice you know?" he questioned, teasingly. He liked doing that: teasing. It was fun for him and probably on the other end. To an extent. Though it was amusing when the receiver wasn't amused and worked to kick his groin instead. By that, Kier was thinking of Akuji and how close she'd actually been to bruising his balls over a quick peck. His smile grew wider thinking about how she would react if he did half the things he'd done to Shade that night. It was something worth testing the next time he saw her.

He pulled back from the brunette and took the empty bento plastic box to throw away. Returning to the table, he realized that Shade hadn't really touched her food. He gave her a look. "Are you going to finish that?" He thought he should ask before she thought about taking it to the kitchen herself. "If you aren't hungry, you can eat it tomorrow," he said, picking up the bottle of carbonated water and taking a gulp. The drink fizzed down his throat, washing away the taste of his dinner.

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 am

Her lips twisted slightly. She didn't like shorts in the first place (mostly because she couldn't wear them), but how would wearing them under the pants really help? "If that's the case, then why don't I just wear boxers?" That would do the same thing as wearing those stupid shorts, probably be more comfortable, and wouldn't offend her fashion sense.

"And I think that my skin is entirely too pale to be able to wear any sort of neon. It would just clash," she replied, with a tone that showed she was definitely a girl, no matter how she normally acted. And it also showed that she didn't get he was teasing her.

Feeling disappointed when he moved away, she didn't even notice the light pout that pulled at her lips. She started to pick at the food, feeling more sick than hungry at the sight of it. Yeah, she knew she needed to eat, but she had no appetite. Getting injured had always done that to her so when Kier asked about it, she shook her head and pushed the food away. "Maybe tomorrow," she answered, leaning back in the chair.

Her head was starting to hurt again. Apparently a nap was in order. But what was the point when it was only an hour or two until sunset? Of course, she had probably been feeling like this most of the day, but she had been kept wonderfully distracted from it between the kisses and her replacing the stitches.

She put a hand to her head, blinking slowly. "Kier... I- I think I should lay down." At least she wasn't getting another fever.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 pm

"If that's the case, then why don't I just wear boxers?"

"Uh, because I don't see why you would wear my boxers instead of Le-, I mean, actual female underwear." Not that he really cared what she would wear, clothes were clothes. What was it about girls and colors anyway? She wasn't even in public at the moment, so why did it matter.

He nodded when she decided to save her food for tomorrow, taking the meal and bringing it to the kitchen. The pout she wore faded into a look of slight disgust at the sight of her food. Maybe her fever was coming back.

"Kier... I- I think I should lay down."

Well, she certainly looked sick again. He considered grabbing more cold medicine for her. But before that, she should be put into bed first. Walking over to her, he scooped her up again in a princess carry started for his room.

"What's the matter, princess?" he asked when he set her down gently onto the mattress. Kier liked giving nicknames, though not everyone liked the ones he chose. They seemed fitting in his head. For example he's been waiting on her highness since last night. He wasn't complaining, as it was pretty fun. He was used to being ordered like a dog. The only difference from being with Shade rather than Lenah was that he had a little more control, okay a lot of control, over situations.

He put his hand on her head and leaned down his own to check for a fever. Nope, her temperature was fine. They went too far earlier? "Too much excitement for you?" He smiled before flopping down next to her.

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Shade wrapped her arms around his neck when he lifted her, moving on reflex. Resting her forehead against his neck and closing her eyes helped to push back the forming headache.

"What's the matter, princess?" made her blink. Princess? Was he calling her that? Well, obviously he was, she was the only one there and it wasn't like he had shown a tendency to speak in the third person - or that he would call himself that. Which left her wondering why he would call her 'princess'. At least when she lifted her head to look at him in confusion, it made it easier for him to check her temperature.

And when he added "Too much excitement for you?", she shook her head.

"It was nice," she answered, covering a yawn before smiling at him. "I usually sleep a lot when I get bad injuries so it was nice to actually be awake. I'm okay, it's just the blood loss."

Curling close against his side after he had laid down, she sighed softly. "Just so you know, you're staying here. I'm cold and you get to keep me warm," she stated and, giving him no time to argue or tell her how that could have been taken, tugged off her goggles and settled down, tangling the fingers of one hand in his shirt and burying her face against his neck. It didn't take long for her to relax against him, weariness dragging her into sleep.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 pm

"Just so you know, you're staying here. I'm cold and you get to keep me warm."

Kier was actually planning on returning to the couch after the brunette fell asleep but he guessed that staying wouldn't be so bad. She was already snuggled and attached to him. He laughed and put an arm around her. "Whatever you say, princess. Just keep your clothes on this time alright?"

As she drifted to sleep, he lay awake for a couple more hours. I mean, it was only eight o'clock at latest. He watched her steady breathing, she looked so content against him. It kind of made him wonder if he spoiled her too much today. He wasn't against being a nice guy, but he didn't want it to send the wrong impression. She had said 'it was nice' earlier when he joked about having too much fun. It wasn't a question he expected her to answer so seriously.

"Ahhh-ah, how troublesome," he said to himself. He'd never been in a serious relationship and he didn't want she to think he treated her specially. Any of the things he did could've, probably, had been done to another girl. How old was Shade anyway? He assumed she was seventeen or eighteen, nineteen at most. Well, he could ask her tomorrow. And maybe stop touching her at least until she was of age if she wasn't already.

With those thoughts wrapped up, Kier fell asleep.

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 pm

She could feel her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. Her skin felt hot and every touch and light caress sent shivers down her spine. His lips were trailing down her neck and his fingertips were tracing abstract designs over her stomach before moving down to her thighs. Her body was trembling in anticipation, but she didn't know what it was she was waiting for.

Shade woke with a soft gasp, pressed against Kier's side with his arm around her shoulders. Pushing up slightly, she looked down at him. He was sleeping rather soundly, features cast into interesting shadows because of the moonlight. Reaching out with her power, she cleared them from his face and then just watched him sleep for a few minutes before pressing a gentle kiss to the corner of his mouth and settling against him once again, releasing her hold on the shadows as she tried to fall asleep again.

She had never had a dream like that before and it excited her almost as much as it confused her. What were all these feelings and how was it that Kier was able to make her feel them? And why couldn't she decide if it was a good or a bad thing?

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 am

The next morning Kier woke at his usual time of seven o'clock AM. He was still accustomed to the sleeping schedule Lenah set back then, although yesterday was an exception with all the brounty craziness and other things. Shade was still asleep and curled up next to him, fingers still clutching his shirt and body positioned similarly from the previous morning.

This time rather than falling back to sleep, he carefully pried himself out of her and stood. He reached up, stretching his sleepy muscles, shirt riding a little higher than the waistband of his sweats. He didn't know why he felt groggy when he just had at least eleven hours of shut-eye. Hm, maybe that was too much sleep. He threw the black blanket over her head and made sure her goggles were well in her reach. After taking care of daily needs (brushing, showring, making more toast, etc), he walked back to the room to change into jeans and check if the brunette was awake.

"Hey princess you awake? It's almost eight. I have some toast for you," he said, lightly shaking her shoulder, or what he thought was her shoulder since he couldn't tell with the blanket over her.

"So when do you plan on heading out?" He wasn't implying that he wanted her to leave but it seemed right to ask. "your guys are probably worried that you stayed out for two nights."

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Shade grumbled when she felt someone touch her arm. She wasn't sure what time it was (her internal clock having been completely thrown off by the last couple of days), but she was pretty sure it was too early. Snaking a hand out, she swatted at whichever of the guys it was.

And then it registered that the voice she was hearing didn't belong to either Felix or Blanch. Sitting up in surprise, she wondered who the hell had gotten into the apartment and what had happened to the guys. In the second or so it took for the sunlight to pierce her eyes and give her a pounding headache before she could close her eyes, Shade caught a glimpse of Kier, his red hair looking pink to her in the lighting.

The tension went out of her and she put a hand over her eyes. She couldn't believe she had forgotten that she wasn't home. At least she hadn't lashed out with her power like her first instinct had been to do. Finding her goggles, she pulled them on and looked at Kier, squinting somewhat due to how her eyes felt.

"Sorry. What?" Well, at least the grogginess she had been feeling was completely gone now.

Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 am

Shade woke up looking utterly confused by her surroundings. For a second, Kier thought he would end up with a solid shadow in the face. He hadn't really seen her mutation used to actually fling a person or bash their faces in but it was not something he would personally want to experience.

"Breakfast," he repeated before turning out of the room. The toast was set on table already, this time spread with the marmalade. He waited until the brunette took her seat before repeating the rest of his questions.

"Are you going home today?" Unintentionally, the way he said it sounded a bit like he wanted her to leave. Like that tone you have when you're tired of something. Which wasn't the case at all, he was just bored and still not entirely awake. But whatever, he didn't really care about the way he said things, though Shade may have interpreted it differently. "The guys you live with are probably worried that you were gone two nights straight." Now that he thought about it, the fact that she lives with two guys should have made her more, uh, knowledgeable in the sexual topic area. Unless those guys were younger than her or just as clueless.

"Oh and I've been meaning to ask. How old are you? I'm thinking around the seventeen to nineteen range. Though you could just be a really young looking twenty-some year old. I'm twenty by the way."

DarkSlateBlue DarkViolet
Kier
C rank
C rank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next