THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza, Movies, and Nightmares -- Kier, Shade

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pizza, Movies, and Nightmares -- Kier, Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: Pizza, Movies, and Nightmares -- Kier, Shade

Post by Kier Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:04 pm

While that was inconvenience to her, the blushing and the embarrassment she displayed was reassuring to Kier. Would it be bad to say it boosted his ego just bit knowing she was affected by him even when it was only gaze touching her? And her words made it all the more better. He smiled at the hand kiss because, damn, he really wanted to just attack her right now.

The way they fit in so nicely together, Kier thought so too. Not just their hands but he was sure their bodies would too. Yeah, yeah it was a serious moment and he should really keep his mind out of the freaking gutter but it was all good. No more stupid arguments. Wait. He took that back when Shade started her statement, proceeding in shutting her up with a kiss. The hand on her cheek slid to cup and tilt her head. Yup, they fit really well didn't they?

When he pulled back he looked at her with a playful smirk. "What were you saying?" he teased, tracing a finger along her jawline. "You know, I should do that every time you try to start a pointless argument."
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Pizza, Movies, and Nightmares -- Kier, Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: Pizza, Movies, and Nightmares -- Kier, Shade

Post by Shade Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:35 am

It took a moment for her to realize that it was his lips on hers and not his hand and when Shade did, she gasped softly. She probably should have expected him to do something like that though. Her lips curved into a light smile and she pressed back, stepping closer and setting one hand on his chest.

Her smile widened a little and she blushed at his smirk, suppressing a shiver at his touch. That all vanished again though when he finished speaking.

Kier was shoved back and Shade glared at him. " 'Pointless'? I'm so sorry that my confusion and insecurities are so... so trivial to you! Just because you think it should be obvious or isn't a big deal to you, doesn't mean that it isn't to me." She looked down, glare shifting into a hurt look. "I'm sorry that I don't know or understand these kinds of things, but I can't help it." She was starting to think that maybe she should go home tonight instead of staying here, no matter how much she wanted to spend it with him.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:34 pm

It was ridiculous how Kier continued to hit landmine after landmine with Shade. Seriously, every joke he cracked just sent them five steps back from the one step forward and quite frankly she was the only girl who actually cared about those jokes. If we're trying to draw comparisons, neither Elisa, Lenah, nor Akuji would have given a damn about it. In fact, two out of the three would have just jabbed him in the stomach for even thinking about trying to take a kiss. Yes, he knew some sadistic women. Unromantic at that. But awesome all the same.

H'okay back to the situation at hand.

Regaining his footing from the shove which wasn't very hard per say but the surprise was enough of a reason for him to have to step back. Okay let's word this carefully now. "I wasn't making fun of you!" So much for that. He didn't mean to yell because he wanted her to stay and spend time with him just as much as she did. Running a hand over his face, he took a breath before he continued. "Nothing about you is pointless, and that definitely wasn't what I was trying to convey. Woah big word. Anyway, I know you're new at this, hell so am I, and that's okay. Have your insecurities. Those are just fine. And this? This is fine too. Like, if you don't catch my drift the first time and get mad, it's okay. We're learning just now." Long speech, yes, and probably the best Kier ever came up with. Well he was trying because dammit he was going to do his best to keep Shade walk out without understanding again and it showed in his eyes.

"I might not be the best with words evidently." Another big word. He was on a roll today. "Just, you know, don't walk out." He reached for her fingers, caressing them between his. "Stay and let's watch some more zombie shit, yeah?" Kier threw in a small smile to the best of his ability, hoping she'd comply.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:35 am

Thinking over what he said and listening to how earnest he sounded, she nodded slowly. "Okay," she whispered, turning her hand to hold his as she looked up to meet his eyes again. "Okay," she repeated herself a bit louder and more confidently, giving her own smile. The movie sounded like a good idea, but first she wanted to get a bit more reassurance. Moving forward, she wrapped her arms around Kier, smiling wider when he held her close.

She loved how it felt when he hugged her, it made her feel safe and special and like she was just a normal girl instead of the damaged harbinger she was. But then, nowadays, who wasn't damaged?

After a couple minutes, Shade reluctantly stepped back and smiled at him before grabbing his hand again and leading him back out to the couch. She started the next movie then curled up against his chest, her head on his shoulder and legs over his lap. This movie didn't catch her attention at first since she was more interested in enjoying the closeness and absently toying with his shirt. And then when she was actually watching it, there were a couple of times that made her hide her face in his neck. Weren't sequels supposed to be worse than the original - and worse in the sense of cornier? This one was a lot gorier, that was for sure.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2