THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will someone RP with this person that came back??

5 posters

Go down

Will someone RP with this person that came back?? Empty Will someone RP with this person that came back??

Post by Asche Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 am

Hi...it's Splatter. I'm back.
Asche would like to RP with other but doesn't know what to do >_>

What do I say in these moments? *sniff* OTL
I'm up for anything at this point. I missed everyone TAT

edit:: Anyone up for a high school RP? Is that possible? oAo
Asche
Asche
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Will someone RP with this person that came back?? Empty Re: Will someone RP with this person that came back??

Post by Xiana Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 am

GOGOGOGOGO JOIN THE SUB HIGH SCHOOL AND LET'S DO A HIGH SCHOOL RP<3
Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Will someone RP with this person that came back?? Empty Re: Will someone RP with this person that came back??

Post by Kier Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:35 am

YES. ME. SPLATTER. I LOVE YOU. :D

in any 'verse, i offer Kier(profile on left) or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:35 am

No, it's possible, I just don't know how many people are of an age to attend high school and do so in East. And the one Xiana is referring to is an AU, not actual story stuff for the characters...

But you can RP with Andrew or Shade (well, after we finish that one that is. Lol). =)
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Asche Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:04 am

Tomo! TOMO! *HUGS* I missed you TAT and PSY TOO!!!

Oh...how does the alternate universes work?

edit: do we still have a chat channel?
Asche
Asche
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:21 am

We missed you too.

Yes, we do still have a chat. Just click the chat button in the navigation bar up top (next to logout).

And the AU thing is just alternate universes and stuff. Like, different events or backgrounds or gender or anything really. There's plenty so feel free to take a look at the ones we have to get an idea. =)
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Asche Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Uh... *thinking really hard* .hmmmmmmmmm..............................

I want to rp in the normal universe, but I feel a bit rusty with my writing. What the heck, AU rp at the high school with Asche? oAo
I'll be thinking of ideas for the regular universe because I wanna rp with you guys there too!

I JUST SAW THE GRAVEYARD I FEEL SHOCKED....and partly sad. Tank had a BIG family...what will they do without her??
Asche
Asche
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Lol. The Graveyard isn't necessarily dead characters. It's a catchall for characters/accounts that aren't in use anymore because they've been inactive for so long and either didn't post an Away thread or they never responded to that PM I sent everyone.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Asche Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Ohhh! I see! Thanks for clarifying that Psy.

edit: Would you prefer if I called you Wing instead of Psy?
Asche
Asche
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Not a problem. =) And yes, Wing please. Otherwise I half expect someone to holler Gangnam Style. XD
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Asche Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:41 am

Haha, okay! Well, I might have to postpone the rp'ing. Finals week and I'm behind a lot! I have to maintain a certain GPA or else I won't be able to keep my scholarship...
Asche
Asche
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 am

Oo. Good luck with that.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down