THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Energy In Motion || Lumine's Thread of Awesome

5 posters

Go down

Energy In Motion || Lumine's Thread of Awesome Empty Energy In Motion || Lumine's Thread of Awesome

Post by Lumine Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 am

Hey everyone! I don't make these often, but I may as well just starting out. I want RPs, and possibly some ppreemptive gang activity. Lumine is still very much up for dat recruiting thing.

List of Current RPS:

NONE. DA FUQ.
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Energy In Motion || Lumine's Thread of Awesome Empty Re: Energy In Motion || Lumine's Thread of Awesome

Post by Akuji Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I'll rp with you, but I seriously have no clue on what to rp about so uh....
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Energy In Motion || Lumine's Thread of Awesome Empty Re: Energy In Motion || Lumine's Thread of Awesome

Post by Ceara Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 pm

I'll RP with you! ..but I also have no idea what to RP about, lol.

Though uh Ceara does want to join Solstice, if you're interested.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 am

I'd be happy to start something with the both of you! I just need sleep first. :D
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Noise Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 am

If you're still looking for roleplays (once you wake up of course uwu), I'm open to one as well 8) Send me a PM if you're interested
West District harbingers, represent ;w;
Noise
Noise
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 am

Definitely interested. Still haven't slept. -SHOT-

Oh yeah, I need to do a long RP with someone for recruitment as well. :3 (Probably Solstice.)
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 am

Spam for the 1000th overall post. >_>
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:00 am

Bump for great justice!
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Asche Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:13 am

pokes for amusement~

any scenario that might have Lumine interactive with a socially awkward 14 years old?

if not, it's okay >_>
Asche
Asche
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 am

There's ALWAYS a situation. Did said awkward 14 year old have trouble to get into? :D
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Asche Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm

8D

If you mean by trouble...lets see. Not any that she would purposely get into. She does frequent the junkyards and skip school occasionally.

Although in previous occasions, she kinda started a fire one of the eastern junkyard >_> and might've ignited some hidden explosives as cause & effect sort of thing. For other trouble, she also encouraged some graffiti in the presence of a city worker. She was also caught with a can of spray paint and was taken to the police station once.

Does that count?

Asche
Asche
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Oh. Oh god, I completely forgot about my own thread. I'm special. D:
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down