THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Character needs a job. RP would be better though.

3 posters

Go down

Lazy Character needs a job. RP would be better though. Empty Lazy Character needs a job. RP would be better though.

Post by Floppy Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 am

Ok, Felix needs an RP to join. The lazy bastard really needs to get out and cause awkward situations and aggravated incidents that end with others being used as his meat shield. :|
Floppy
Floppy
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Lazy Character needs a job. RP would be better though. Empty Re: Lazy Character needs a job. RP would be better though.

Post by Kier Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:28 am

Meat shield LMFAO i offer Kier or Kota o3o i am okay with any sort of plot i think
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Lazy Character needs a job. RP would be better though. Empty Re: Lazy Character needs a job. RP would be better though.

Post by Leah Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 am

Flara? :D Any plot is fine I guess. And I have a feeling that Felix and Flara will not get along...

Whoops wrong account... Oh well
Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Floppy Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 am

Kier. Felix definitely needs to meet Kier. You know why.

Seeing how Flara and Felix are polar opposites....she is a must. This should be fun. :D

(Want some confirmation before I start anything. Just to be sure everyone is on the same page. It happens. >.>)
Floppy
Floppy
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down