THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Oblivion

4 posters

Go down

Joining Oblivion Empty Joining Oblivion

Post by Inquiry Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:17 pm

OKAY NOW I CAN THINK ABOUT THIS.

William and Evan are both going to be joining oblivion, hopefully.
Will's not in oblivion, but he deals in the black market, so I figure he already has some faceless NPC connections, possibly.

There are multiple ways to go about this, I suppose. Basically, Will is going to pull Evan into oblivion- he thinks Evan's abilities would be useful in his black marketing shenanigans, and is pretty tired of trying to get him to help him while hiding what it is that Evan is analyzing, exactly. Evan is pretty strongly attached to Will, so it's mostly his emotional attachments that are going to override his sense of moral obligation and keep him quietly involved. I was thinking that Will owed debt to someone(s) in the gang, probably the faceless NPC, and he's joining to work off said debt. Of course, he doesn't want to get waist deep in shit all alone kekeke.

AS FOR OTHER PARTIES, you don't have to even be going into oblivion I guess? It mostly depends on if you want to get pulled in via Evan or pulled in via William. If Evan already knows your character (or even better, has kissed you) it's possible he could call your character in to assist him on what he originally believes is a bounty (that is what Will tells him to get him out of the house). And if he doesn't know you yet, could always rp that too |D
And if you want to go in through William, he will just straight out invite you from the get-go. If it's going to be Will, though, then it makes more sense for your character to be able to strong arm people or fight (or at least, more fight-capable than both Will and Evan...)

Or I guess I'm up for other ideas too uvu/

/ramble

I've got some time to talk this out so I don't really mind whenever it happens, either.
Inquiry
Inquiry
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Joining Oblivion Empty Re: Joining Oblivion

Post by WatchfulSkyEyes Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Kyna could help...possibly XD She knows Evan kind of, and since she works in information - and dabbles a bit in the black market - she could possibly know Will...? She's a pretty decent fighter as well.

Anyway, I'd be willing to help if you'd like ^^
WatchfulSkyEyes
WatchfulSkyEyes
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 am

Oooou, I've been wanting to get Chris into Oblivion. He's a good fighter, so maybe through Will? ovo

I'm thinking that once Chris finds out about the gang, he'll want to join instantly, and would basically do whatever to prove himself. I don't know how he would meet Will, though...
Chris
Chris
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Shade's already in Oblivion so... she's an option. =)
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down