THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking down the Wall (Angel and Ceara) [bounty] {complete}

2 posters

Go down

Breaking down the Wall (Angel and Ceara) [bounty] {complete} Empty Breaking down the Wall (Angel and Ceara) [bounty] {complete}

Post by Angel Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 am

Angel had been with the Network for a couple of weeks and was just getting off of work when his phone rang loudly notifying him of a text message. He quickly pulled out his phone and saw it was a notification about a bounty. Angel scratched the back of his head....he could always use the money. The text was sent with a picture of a man that looked packed with muscles and a couple of snippets of information. "Agressive, slow, and not the brightest bulb huh? This sounds like a pretty decent job. The money's not too bad either." he said while looking at the bounty price of a hundred credits. The bottom of his text had a location that made him frown uncomfortably. West district...home... the hospital...Fucking hell, I need the god-damn money. He sighed deeply and quickly got onto a bus heading for the West district. This bastard better not be too much trouble to put down, or I might end up freezing his ass solid. Angel thought angrily to himself and growled lowly.

Last edited by Shad0wbeast on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Breaking down the Wall (Angel and Ceara) [bounty] {complete} Empty Re: Breaking down the Wall (Angel and Ceara) [bounty] {complete}

Post by Ceara Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Fringe… Always Fringe…

Ceara always felt a little bit twitchy on this side of the Radius, ever since the whole incident with Gale and Terry and having a fucking bullet land five inches from her head. She didn’t like guns. That was a special circumstance though, and she knew it, but it didn’t make her any less wary. It was silly of her; there was no reason to believe that she would get a gun pointed at her in the West.

She could just as likely get shot anywhere else.

Snorting softly at her own thoughts, the girl followed the target with her eyes from where she was seated on a bench some distance away, waiting for him to leave the company of his friends so she could have her chance. A fellow gang member tipped her off about where he would be today. Ceara had ignored the fact that he probably was too lazy to go after a boring bounty himself – She didn’t blame him, she wasn’t that pumped for it either, but someone had to do it. And she hadn’t been on one in a while, anyway.

She blinked when he finally broke away from his group, waving them goodbye and heading towards the exit of the park. Armando must really be dumb if he was walking around in a public area while he had a bull’s-eye on his back. Ceara waited a few moments before standing, tossing her now empty coffee cup in a nearby trashcan, and followed him.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Breaking down the Wall (Angel and Ceara) [bounty] {complete} Empty Re: Breaking down the Wall (Angel and Ceara) [bounty] {complete}

Post by Angel Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 am

Angel had gotten to the park in time to see his mark leaving it. he double checked his phone to be sure of the finer details of his bounty. Sandy brown hair and built like a truck...yup. That's Armando, without a doubt. He watched his mark for a few seconds before noticing someone else following him...A girl with long white hair. Angel raised an eyebrow at the hair wondering briefly if it was a dyed or natural color before shrugging and strolling down the street after them. If it was natural then she was probably a harbinger and the best way to do that was to see her eyes for himself. Is she after him too? Well there's no better way then to ask, I suppose. Angel thought as he quickly walked to the woman's side actually falling into step with her."Hello there...you after Armando too? Angel asked nonchalantly. Hey...if she could make his job easier then he would use her. If she wasn't ready...then she was a distraction, if she was ready she could help him capture him. Either way he could still use her.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 am

Maybe she was watching the target too intently, because the sudden presence at her side surprised her, though she quickly stifled the instinct to slug the person in the face. ...Yeah, she hated being in the West, it frayed her nerves. "Hello there... you after Armando too?"

Because asking a potential bounty hunter that could be going for your target and wouldn't be willing to share was a smart idea. Ceara glanced over at the taller man, brow furrowing. "Excuse me?" No, she wasn't willing to share, especially since it was a small prize already, so it was best that he didn't know that she was after the same bounty. Her eyes quickly passed over him, noting the oddly pale complexion and eyes.

Harbinger.

Well, this made things interesting. She smiled politely at the man before gesturing off to the right, while Armando walked straight down an alley. "I'm sorry, I have to be somewhere." She nodded and turned off in the direction she indicated, picking up her pace once she knew neither men could see her. Ceara could cut the bounty off at the other end of the passage if she could just make it there on time.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:11 am

Angel watched her tense up when he startled her and her fist clenched, she wanted to swing but stopped herself. He didn't miss that she studied him calmly and not like a startled woman who feared if anything was going to happen to her. Nope, she wasn't the type of woman who would just happen to be walking through the park at this time of night and in the same direction as the man with a bounty on his head.

She was after the bounty no matter how sweet she made her smile and Angel merely pretended not to notice actually waving her a goodbye until she was out of sight. Once she was he didn't even bother with subtly and just bolted after the bounty into the Alleyway while slipping his metal pipe out from under his clothes. They didn't name the guy 'Wall' for nothing. He was definitely a big guy, but a good amount of ice over his mouth and nose, a couple of second of waiting and Angel have his money drop to the floor and ready to be dragged off...if the goliath could even be dragged.

It didn't take him very long to catch up to 'Wall', but the man had heard him coming and was turning around to see who was running up behind him with fists raised. Luckily for Angel the guy's fist actually blocked his view of Angel until he was close enough to swing his pipe, Unfortunately for Angel Armando's arm took most of the hit instead of his face. Even more unfortunate was the fact Armando's arm was too thick to break with just that and Armando just got angry.

Angel jumped back to barely dodge a punch aimed for his face. It definitely had some forced behind it and that put a bit of fear into him.
Definitely gotta avoid any blow to the head. He can probably knock me out with a full on swing. Guess I should break down his arms some. he thought as he dodged a couple more punches and countered by hitting on Armando's arms with his pipe. Yup...being completely new to fighting with people who actually fought for a living sucked.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:44 am

She could hear the two of them fighting just before she reached the opening of the alley, mostly just low grunts and the occasional thud of… metal striking flesh. Ceara paused at the corner, just out of sight, debating if it was worth the trouble getting into the fight when obviously there was someone else going after the bounty too. Fighting two people at once, though it certainly wasn’t the worst odds she’d been against, was irritating, even if the other two weren’t working together.

…No, she had to. It wasn’t like she was going to let some inexperienced idiot take the bounty; she said she’d take him in, so she would. The young woman sighed, peering around the corner. Armando was standing with his back to her, too focused on the other man attacking him to be aware of the other person behind him. Ceara waited for a moment before moving quickly, stepping completely into the alley and lashing out with a foot, sweeping the man’s knees from under him. The Wall went down with a heavy thud, and she hopped back, keeping out of his range in case he got up again. Which he did, and he was even angrier than before.

The corner of Ceara’s lips twitched up slightly as she shifted into a more ready stance, barely giving the other man any mind.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 am

Angel had taken a few hits and blocked or dodge a lot more before the woman with white hair kicked Armando's legs and made him fall back on his head. Angel merely smirked at the woman, happy he had properly guessed she was a bounty hunter. He watched her get into her stance and shook his head at the way Armando chose to ignore him. The guy wasn't bright, but his brute force could definitely made up for it. It was going to hurt to walk, and work for a couple of days, if he was lucky and none of his ribs were cracked.

Armando had seemed to be consumed in his rage and solely focusing on the woman who entered the fight, but Angel noticed she was dodging most of his attacks with ease or they were barely grazing her. He was impressed until he decided to get back into the fight.

Angel sighed and ran towards the bigger man again with pipe at the ready. However, instead of hitting 'Wall' he slipped the pipe over his head and pulled it against the larger man's throat giving the woman a chance to get a clean shot while taking an elbow shot to the ribs and being shaken around like riding a bucking bull.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 am

Her grin grew wider when he swung a heavy fist at her, which she saw coming a mile away and simply stepped back. The Wall was exactly what the bounty said he would be; big and slow and very, very dumb. He definitely had a load of power though, she'd give him that. Getting hit by his fists - if she got hit - would feel akin to being hit by a truck, Ceara imagined. But yes, he was sluggish and angry, which made him very predictable. She almost didn't have to use her power against him, if only she wasn't afraid of getting knocked out by a single punch in the case that she did slip up.

She continued to evade him, her constant twists and ducks just out of his hands quickly frustrated the big man. But her eyes widened when she unexpectedly hit the wall behind her, Armando closing in on her. The girl swore softly, regretting not watching her surroundings more, but it was okay. She could take him - And then there was a pipe across his neck and the Wall was thrashing around, trying to get his assailant off him.

She didn't stop to wonder why the other man was helping her, instead sending two quick punches to his solar plexus, and when that didn't work (fucking muscles) swung a leg around and into where his kidney was. It wasn't enough to put the man down (again, fucking muscles) but he did grunt in pain, slackening up briefly.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:20 am

Angel held on for a while pulling against Armando's throat as he saw the woman in front hit Armando. She hit him twice in the chest...but it didn't do anything. She switched to kicking and Angel had to dodge her kicks as she hit Armando's kidney. "Hey! Watch it! I'm not the one you want to hit!" Angel said angrily as he put all his weight into pulling the pipe against 'Wall's' throat and making the man fall back. Angel jumped back before getting trapped under the man and swiftly brought the pipe down on the bounty's face. Armando wasn't quick enough to dodge the blow and fell unconscious. Once he was sure Armando was unconscious (checked by smacking him with open hand) he allowed himself to breath a sigh of relief. He was going to be sore later and he was going to have to wear heavier shirts around Claire or she'd see the bruises. Fuck heavy t-shirts...damn things always make me feel so hot.

He stood with a bit of a pained grunt and looked at the woman in front of him. "You didn't have to lie about the bounty...not that you were any good at it. You do have a nice smile though, so points for trying." Angel said nonchalantly as he leaned his shoulder against a wall to avoid having to use the muscles that were already bruising. "So...what's your name miss? I'm...Glacier" He made sure not to give his real name again, not show any gang affiliation. He'd been warned about that before and wasn't going to make the same mistake again.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 am

She snorted quietly at his words, swinging another kick towards the man's chest. It wasn't like she was intentionally trying to hit him, he just happened to be there. She wasn't about to hold back simply because another body was in the way. Besides, she meant to incapacitate, not kill. The other man wouldn't be harmed too badly if he was hit by a wayward strike.

Ceara exhaled slowly as the man brought the Wall down, watching the pair very carefully. Her eyes flicked down to check that the bounty was out but still alive before they raised to meet his. They narrowed slightly when her vision blurred out momentarily and a sharp twinge of pain shot through her skull but she shook it off. Ceara hadn't used her power for too long or too hard so she would be fine.

"I can be very convincing when I want to be, I just decided you weren't worth the effort." And that wasn't a lie, she didn't need to convince him to do anything, she simply lied by omission so she wouldn't have to work with him. She didn't like working with strangers, they complicated things. Ceara noted the short hesitation before he said his name. So she was right, he was fairly new to this if he wasn't used to his alias. "Haze." She glanced back down to the man on the ground, shifting slightly. The girl wasn't sure what was going to happen now; the bounty was down, one of them was going to take him, and therefore not a threat, no matter how small it was in the first place. But her pride wouldn't let him just leave with the man, she was going to take him in herself.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Angel noticed her twinge of pain a raised an eyebrow curiously. He was sure she hadn't been hit and he doubted 'Wall' was hard enough to make her hurt herself by hitting him. She shook her head and glared at him again so...it was something with her head? He growled lowly when she said he wasn't worth the effort and part of him wanted to remind her she was just trapped against a wall with no way out, but he kept his mouth closed. He wondered what her name meant her power was.

He looked at her carefully to see if it was anything physical and noticed her looking between him and Armando and his face fell dull.
"You want him all to yourself, don't you? Well...that ain't happening. I need the money, even half of it. I can't just have come out here for nothing...especially here. So, I don't mind if we split it, but I can't let you just take him. he said as he pushed himself off the wall and stepped between Haze and the bounty.

Even hurt as he was he readied himself for a fight. He wasn't afraid to hit a girl, especially one who showed she could fight and had already nearly hit him. He got into a defensive stance and shook his head.
"I really don't want to do this, so can we please handle this civilly?

He really didn't want to fight her, but if it came down to it he would. He needed that money if he was going to be able to pay for everything he had to to keep the apartment. His paycheck was a couple days away and he needed the money now. Even if it wasn't going to pay or everything it would help to smooth things over until he got paid. Now he could only hope Haze would be decent enough just to take the split bounty and not cause him more trouble.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:17 am

The corners of her lips pulled down slightly at his words. She didn't want to fight too, but she wasn't going to split it, either. Easy money like this was hard to come by and though she was in a good place at the moment because of the Arena, that wasn't a steady source of credits. And despite what people might think of her, she didn't enjoy narrowly escaping getting her neck slit or limbs broken every other week. ...Well, for the most part. It was fun when she won at least, and fighting wasn't the only reason she went there, though she'd never admit it.

"Sorry Glacier, I'm in the same boat as you. Every credit counts, right? You can respect that." Ceara could take him on. The pathetically short fight earlier didn't even make her break a sweat.

"I really don't want to do this, so can we please handle this civilly?"

"We can talk all you want, but really there's two options; you let me leave with him, or you're going to have to fight for him. Your choice." She widened her stance, preparing herself. Her eyes focused in on his body, concentrating on any sign that he would attack. Ceara figured that his power had to do something with ice, obviously, given the name. She sighed softly. Some people just had a ability better suited for combat than others - namely hers.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Angel sighed at her words. He couldn't leave her with the bounty so slowly inched closer to her. His name gave away his power was about ice, but not how he used it. All I need to do is catch her. If I can get a good grip on her then I can put her in a joint lock and with a bit ice keep her there. after that it's just a bit of work to take the bounty in.

"When you put it that way I guess we both have no choice..."Angel felt a little bad that he was fighting someone so short, but then again that had it's advantages. It would definitely be harder to grab a hold of the 5'1 woman cause she was fast and strong if she made Wall falter even a little, but he definitely had a longer arm and leg range then she did. Of course being hit by the truck of a man a few times had slowed him down so he knew he really had only one option of beating her.

Goad her into attacking him, taking the hit and then trapping her limb and freezing it. Not solid, but enough to make it difficult to move around. She didn't seem like a bad enough person to deserve having him limb frozen and snapped off. He shuddered at the thought, but still stepped forward and threw a couple of punches before jumping back out of range.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 am

She exhaled sharply, dodging the punches by shifting and twisting to the side. Ducking low under the last one, Ceara lashed out with a fist, only to hit nothing but air. She growled softly and stepped back as well, widening the distance between the two of them. He was good, she’d give him that, but she still didn’t know how to deal with Glacier. His power had to do with ice or the cold or the like, but applications of that could be greatly varied.

From what she could see, the man had no other weapons besides the pipe and the gloves on his hands. He was also quite a bit taller and heavier than Ceara, but that only meant that she was smaller and faster. She could probably end this quickly by taking out her knife, get in close and slice up a few spots. Not enough to maim or seriously injure, mind you, but enough to make him back off. She frowned slightly at the thought though. Glacier seemed nice enough, and being the first to bring out a knife in a fight was never very polite.

Ceara huffed softly and closed the distance again in a few brisk strides, kicking out again. She grinned slightly when it connected, but her eyes widened as soon as she saw him grab her leg and something flickered briefly is his– She gasped and quickly yanked her leg out of his grasp, jumping back out of range before the ice could form completely on it.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:28 pm

Haze was good at dodging, he couldn't deny that, and the fact he was fighting down at her made it awkward for him to try to hit her. He was used to fighting same size or bigger opponents. He wasn't expecting her to close the distance quickly; but he did anticipate her kick, since she seemed to prefer them over punches.

The kick connected to his side, but he quickly trapped it there with his arm and began to freeze it. He sucked his teeth when she pulled out of his grasp, annoyed that he'd only gotten some ice on her jeans. She definitely looked a bit shocked to have a it ice stuck to her clothes, but it wasn't even enough to slow her down. He sighed and readied his pipe to fight her when he heard a groan from behind him. He turned to see "Wall' with his phone in his hand and the screen had a picture of a letter in a mailbox with the words "Message sent" on it.
"Shit! Big boy invited his friends. Gotta go." Angel said as he slid his pipe back into clothes and began running. He couldn't be a hundred percent sure, but if his guess was right 'Wall' just texted the guys from the park and they were going to be on there way any second. He was half-way down the block when he heard some people shouting. So much for quick cash.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 am

She glanced down at her leg, stomping hard to dislodge the small pieces of ice that had formed on the denim of her jeans. She watched them hit the ground with a soft tinkle before Ceara snapped her head up again, tensing and preparing herself for another strike. Well that sort of answered the question of how he used ice. At least he needed to have prolonged contact or just enough time to form the ice. It could've been much worse, Ceara was sure there was someone who could shoot icicles from their hands or some crazy shit like that.

Her head twisted slightly to the side at the groan, still keeping an eye on Glacier. She frowned when she noticed the phone, and it only deepened more once the other man split. Growling softly in frustration, she strode over to the Wall, who was on his knees, and took a hold of his huge head before slamming it back onto the concrete, knocking him out again. Though it didn't help her much; she needed to get out of here, preferably with the man so she could actually receive the bounty. But obviously dragging him wasn't an option and alerting the police to his location wasn't either, as they would come too late.

Hearing the shouts around the corner, Ceara swore and moved right to the edge of it, staying out of sight until one of them came close enough. She wasn't going to back down. Waiting until the right moment to strike, the young woman lashed out to where she assumed one of the men's knees were, knocking him down. Another one of his friends went down with him but the other two kept coming, and Ceara stepped back into the alley.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Angel looked back to see if anyone was chasing him and saw two men running after him and four more enter the alleyway where he left Haze. Ah dammit! I can't just leave her there...

Angel cursed his sense of morality and turned corner while slipping his pipe out and waited for the first guy to turn the corner. Once he saw someone he swung the pipe hard and it made contact with his face with a sickening crack dropping the man backwards with a broken nose. The second man growled angrily for his friend and pulled out a knife and started swinging at Angel.

Luckily Angel's martial arts training prepared him for this kind of thing and he dropped his pipe and quickly grabbed the man's arm before ducking under and twisting it making him bend over before Angel used his knee to break the bone. The gang member cried out in pain, but Angel quickly covered his mouth and nose and began freezing them. A few seconds of waiting and the man's eyes were fluttering weakly and Angel broke the ice covering his face with his pipe.

The unconscious man took a deep breath and Angel ran off to the other side of the alley where Haze had come in. He looked at her still fighting, but it was a four on one and she had taken a few hits if the blood on the side of her face was any hint. They had her against the wall forming a half-circle around her effectively trapping her

Angel growled lowly and froze a ball of ice on the tip of his pipe making it into a mace before walking quietly into the alleyway and slamming it into the ribs of the only gang member blocking him from Haze.
"C'mon let's go!" he yelled at Haze as all eyes turned to him.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:00 am

She ducked under an arm, sending a kick to the side of its owner before leaping back again. This was irritating. Why couldn't the Wall just have went down and stayed down? Would've made her life a lot easier - she grunted when a fist hit the side of her face and she stepped back again - so much easier. There were too many of them now, too many for her to use her power effectively on. She would pass out before they were all taken out.

Huffing softly when she felt the cool brick wall behind her, her eyes darted around as they closed in on her. She was stupid, so fucking stupid for forgetting about how many of them there were. Fucking Fringe. She could probably take at least one of them out and make a run for -

One of them went down. She blinked, before his voice snapped her out of it, and she quickly hopped over the man and sprinted down the street, following behind the man. Glacier probably had something like a hero complex, but right now she wasn't going to complain about being saved, because he really did save her ass.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Angel ran and looked back to see haze was following him. She was short, but she was keeping up with his longer stride pretty well despite it. He looked for street names until he found something made him smile. He finally found the street he was looking for and made a sharp turn into the block. He ran into an alleyway and as soon as Haze had made her way into the alleyway with him he pressed against a brick wall which gave way to a back entrance.

He pulled Haze inside and closed it only moments before he heard the gang members running past. Haze looked confused as hell and Angel tapped her shoulder before pointing over his own at the sign above the door. She read the sign that said 'The Amazing Petuli's Magic Emporium. '

"It's been here since I was a kid and the owner was kind enough to help me out when I was getting chased around as a kid. This is how he used to help me escape from the people who chased me back then." he explained with a small smile.

"Wonder how the old man's doing?" he said quietly to himself. They waited a few minutes until they thought it was safe before stepping back into the streets. "Well...looks like neither of us are getting paid tonight. he said with a frustrated sigh. He'd gotten hurt and there were definitely going to be bruises that he was going to have to hide and all of it was for nothing."You owe me. Next time we meet on one of these bounties, it's mine." Angel growled out annoyed before walking away, not caring if she said anything back.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am

Ceara usually tried to keep a steady jog when she ran; otherwise she would run out of energy too quickly and she wasn't really made for running in the first place. But when there was a group of big, burly, angry men hunting her down? She would run like her life depended in it, because it most likely did. She followed behind Glacier without an argument. It was obvious that he knew this place well, certainly much better than she did, and they were in the same boat right now. He would have no reason to lure her somewhere.

The young woman yipped in surprise when she was tugged inside the store, glaring slightly at the man who had done it. A little more warning would've been nice. Her eyes wandered around, trying to figure out just where they were until he pointed upwards. Ceara tilted her head back to read the sign, brow lifting at it and his little story. She knew what he was talking about. Back when she was on the streets there were a few people - usually sweet, not judgmental older people - that offered her refuge from whatever she needs to hide from, be it an angry target or the weather. 

A few minutes later, she stepped outside with him and cast a good look around, relaxing when she didn't see any of them. Huffing softly, she nodded. Yeah she was pissed that she didn't get the bounty, but what's done is done. Maybe she'd try sometime later, but for now she just wanted to make sure she hadn't broken anything. She turned her head around just to see his retreating back, hesitating briefly before calling out, "Thanks, Glacier." She figured she at least owed him that.

Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:01 am

"Thanks, Glacier."

Angel sighed angrily and turned around to look at Haze. "Don't apologize...Just don't. Bounty's gone, we're both hurt, and time's been wasted. I'm going home before I decide to strangle you." Angel said through his teeth. It was times like this that really tested Angel's self-control, but he felt that control slipping. He quickly walked away to the closest bus stop going to the east district and sat down. He began following the age old method of calming down through deep breaths.

The bus took a while, agitating Angel, but when it finally did he felt himself calming down. He paid for his fare and went on his way home and he just sighed. It was a long night and all he wanted was a cold bath, some food, and his bed to go to sleep on. He was going to have to be extra careful around Claire so she didn't notice the bruises. He didn't want to go scaring her with his fresh bruises. He groaned softly as the bus hit a bump and wrapped his arms around his ribs. 'Wall' was named for a damn good reason.

Once the bus reached his stop he went home and fell onto his bed before and fell asleep almost immediately after not even bothering to handle anything else.
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Apologize? Hah, she wasn't about to. She was simply thanking him for helping her out, but she wasn't going to apologize for losing the bounty. It wasn't her fault. It wasn't either of their faults, just bad luck that the meathead's friends were just around the corner. And the idea of him strangling her was laughable, but wow, he was upset about it. People lost bounties all the time. Yeah, she was upset but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Ceara scoffed, waving sarcastically at his back before turning around on her heel, heading towards the nearest Metro. She was tired and didn't want to bother walking home; her muscles were going to hurt like hell tomorrow and she didn't want to push it anymore than she had to. She'd probably pick something up on the way back to her apartment, Tal would be hungry, and Ceara knew she was. She was always hungry after doing things like this. Maybe she'd try to capture the Wall again, probably think out a plan a bit more.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down