THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback thread

2 posters

Go down

Feedback thread Empty Feedback thread

Post by The Bulletin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:25 am

As we've been getting mixed feedback (from the few people who have given any), I want to know what everyone thinks of the changes that have been made recently. Please, be brutally honest. What do you like? What do you dislike? What do you absolutely hate?

We've been trying to keep the site going and make things interesting now, but between lack of activity, interest, and feedback, it is hard to tell what most of you want to see in the board or if there is anything that you think would help activity.

Feel free to reply here, PM this account, or email responses to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . If you would rather say something with guaranteed anonymity, you can go to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Thank you now for any feedback.

The Bulletin

Back to top Go down

Feedback thread Empty Re: Feedback thread

Post by Angel Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:22 pm

I like the new naming for stats and i like the additional stat points. that helped to balance things out a bit better in my opinion. I'm interested in seeing how the items will be implemented. The news report was also interesting and I can't wait to see how that is going to come into play. So far so good though. :D keep it up!
Angel
Angel
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bulletin Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Here is a question for everyone:

Do you like using the IRC (Pidgin, Mibbit, etc.) or would you prefer to use a chatbox on this site itself? It would be at the bottom of the page if we were to use it.

Please post replies here or tell Wing your viewpoint directly. If you aren't sure and would like to test a cbox here, please say as much as well.

Thank you.

The Bulletin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down