THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i swear i don't know anything about fashion [open]

2 posters

Go down

i swear i don't know anything about fashion [open] Empty i swear i don't know anything about fashion [open]

Post by Tora Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:01 pm

It is a very very rare thing for Trevor to be seen outside of either his clinic or the house, usually the only times being when he commutes between the two, when he needs to buy necessities, or /certain individuals/ literally drag him along to interact with the world and other people.  

Your chances of winning the lottery are probably better than finding him in a clothing store. But here he is anyways.

The weather was getting increasingly colder and the clothes he had used for the past 3 winters had “mysteriously” disappeared.  There’s only about 3 different people who would throw out his ratty clothes—which he had vehemently denied as being ‘threadbare’ and ‘wouldn’t keep a fire warm, goddammit Trev, those things were thinner than paper’—and had ended up with 25 credits shoved upon him and banned from the house until he came back with some clothes that weren't more holes than cloth. His bets were on Kota throwing them out in the first place.

The last time he’d been to a retail store was when he was 8 probably, and absolutely no way was he going to pay those ridiculous prices. That left the always reliable good wills, salvation armies, and secondhand stores.  He’d slunk into one grumbling about how stupid this all was.

Trevor swore that every time he passed some other customers browsing around they started whispering and that was not making this any easier at all. Just get it over and done with. Currently a huge neon bright sweater, another similarly cringe-worthy sweater, and a pair of pant that didn’t come close to matching either, all hanging off one arm. The reason being that these were the cheapest things he could find and any sense to any fashion trends were long lost on him.  This moment he’s bending down and debating which pair of $2 boots would last longer. Both were black but one pair was oddly shaped and the other someone had apparently covered in sharpie. Someone please help this boy.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

i swear i don't know anything about fashion [open] Empty Re: i swear i don't know anything about fashion [open]

Post by Cass Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:18 pm

It had to be nearly four in the afternoon and Cass was bored out of her skull. She had already finished her homework and Halt had needed to go out for something or other; she forgot what it was, though it might have been either dinner or he had decided to follow Lisa around again. Now that the doctor was starting to show, her dad (and wasn't that still taking some getting used to?) was getting to be a bigger worrywart than normal.

Sighing softly, the young teen yanked her hair out of the bun she had been wearing it in and tied it back into a simple ponytail, twisting her hand in a certain way so that the purple and pink streaks were more easily visible. As she did that, she glanced around the shop, still not sure why her dad called it a pawn shop when it was, to her, more of a 'random junk and stuff' shop.

There were only three customers right now and it looked like... Yep, the one was leaving so there were two left. An older woman looking at the pots and pans and a guy with panda hair who she hoped was color blind but doubted it considering the lost and borderline panicked look on his face.

Getting up, Cass slouched around the counter and over to him. Halt'd yell at her for slouching again, but since it was in the shop and she didn't think he'd want her to accidentally scare customers off, she figured that she may as well look shorter than she actually was. "Excuse me. You look like you could use a bit of help?" Nothing wrong with being polite after all.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

i swear i don't know anything about fashion [open] Empty Re: i swear i don't know anything about fashion [open]

Post by Tora Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:29 pm

He looked down at the girl with interesting choice of dye (like he was one to talk) and froze for a moment in social panic collecting himself again “Um. I’m fine… I think… Ehe glanced vaguely around once, yeah this should be enough. “I’m just gonna buy this stuff now I guess… EActually now the girl had just come up to him and he’d just assumed she worked here for some reason. That’s not a good thing to do exactly.

Weren’t employees supposed to have some kind of sign that they worked at a place or something?
Oh shit she was looking at him weird. Actually she was probably looking at him oddly since the beginning. He hoped his bangs were long enough to hide his eyes. “s-sorry for bothering you miss.” He started to move around her; hard to in a shop as small as this. Rather did resemble a giant panda trying to make his way through things.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Cass just raised her eyebrows at him then huffed. "Sir, you aren't bothering me when I'm the one who approached you." She looked at the clothes he was holding and her eyebrows raised a little higher. He wasn't really thinking about buying that stuff, was he?

"May I?" She didn't wait for an answer before reaching out to take them. "Well, the pants aren't too bad, but they might be short. You'll have to try them on." In the single, small fitting room that used to be a closet.

"As to your sweaters... Well, are you planning on going to an ugly sweater party this year?" she asked, holding one up with a look of mild disgust. "And the other is just going to look like a clown vomited on you. No one should be allowed to wear these." She turned and tossed them both onto the floor behind the counter and smiled at Trevor. "I'm sorry. Those aren't actually for sale." If her dad had a problem with it, he could take it out of her paycheck.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down