THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Akuji] Dolls and MANHOES [Kier]

2 posters

Go down

[Akuji] Dolls and MANHOES [Kier] Empty [Akuji] Dolls and MANHOES [Kier]

Post by Akuji Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 am

The metro had appeared as Akuji snapped her phone shut after sending a text to that annoying red-head. It was too bad that, that annoying red head just so happened to be the closest thing she had to a friend. She sighed and slipped into one of the empty seats by the sliding doors.

As the train begun to move, Akuji rested her head on the pole next to her and hoped that mango obsessed geek was up at this hour. The scenery began to change as the metro traveled from the West District to the East. She felt tired, but she couldn't risk missing her stop. Akuji glanced down at her cellphone that rested on her lap. If he didn't text her back before she reached her destination, she was going to punch him. Well, she would've punched him anyways, but having a reason was always better than not having one at all.

Akuji was beginning to shut her eyes when a sudden blast of static came from the intercom followed by a voice,
"We have now arrived at the East District. We have now arrived at the East District." The woman forced herself up and walked out through the sliding doors before they had a chance to close on her. The last thing she wanted to do was sit in that train any longer. As she glanced up at a clock on the wall, her phone, which was now in her pocket, vibrated slightly. She flipped it open with one hand while rubbing her eyes with the other.

"What took you so long to call?" She snapped, "It's been at least 20 minutes since I sent you the text. Urgh, just give me the address to your place. I'll find a way to get there." She glanced up at the clock again. The numbers stating it was 3:30 am.
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

[Akuji] Dolls and MANHOES [Kier] Empty Re: [Akuji] Dolls and MANHOES [Kier]

Post by Kier Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:10 am

It had been a couple weeks since Shade had went back home. This whole week had been less than boring to say the least. He'd seen a lot of his blue-haired companion this week. Both times she was high on either alcohol or aspirins. How does a person even get off on aspirins? Even if she never got sick before, or not much like himself, there was just no reasonable explanation to getting high on the stuff. It wasn't even strong drugs. All in all, the week left him pretty exhausted and he had yet to leave his house since the whole mango fiasco.

As he drifted off to sleep, stomach down on his mattress, he thought about how quiet it was without another person here. It was a weird feeling to be missing someone's company, but the bed had been feeling empty since the brunette left. After being so accustomed to sleeping alone, a couple nights with an actual friend pushed him back to how he felt when Lenah left. He sighed, maybe he should take a client when he wasn't so fucking tired.

Kier got a good three hours of sleep when his phone vibrated with a new text message, waking him up. Not actually waking him up, of course, but enough that he was grumbling half-asleep about who the heck would text him at this hour. Clients usually notified him earlier. He rolled his head to the other side of his pillow, which he was now hugging under it, ignoring the message. Whatever it was, it could wait until tomorrow.

Not too long later a crash and loud yelling from the tenant next door jolted him awake again. "Mother fukdbhe," he cursed into his pillow. Great, the yelling was going to keep him awake for another hour or so and being pulled out from sleep twice in such a short interval woke his brain up. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up and flipped open his cell, the bright light making him squint. Oh, it was a message from Akuji. And this time it wasn't about getting drunk with him.

"Give me your address now or I'll punch you later. I'm staying at your place for the next week, okay? Okay."

...What. He hit the call button and put the phone to his ear only to have the lady screech demands. It'd be pretty loud if he wasn't already half-deaf. Waiting until she finished, he responded. "Sorry doll, but most people are asleep at this hour. What the hell do you need to stay over for?" Slight irritation edged his voice from being woken up so abruptly by his neighbor.

Then he remembered the blue-haired woman's horrible sense of direction. "Wait, forget giving you my address. I'll just pick you up. You're at the metro right? Stay there and give me 10." Kier didn't bother changing out of his sweats and just threw on a dark red hoodie.

True to his word, Kier arrived at the metro in ten minutes. He scanned the area for the lithe female.

Last edited by Kier on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because this edit message is a butt)
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:41 am

By the time Kier had arrived, Akuji felt like a sack of potatoes forgotten in the sun. She could only go so long without sleeping and it had been practically three days since she last had a decent amount of sleep (or any sleep at all). The first day she had a huge migraine from all the alcohol she had the night before, the second day she had too much caffeine, and today she found out her apartment was being fumigated and the manager of the apartment complex had "forgotten" to tell her about it. In short, she felt like the walking dead.

Luckily for her, the red-violet haired male had arrived exactly 10 minutes later just like he said he would. Any later and she would have clawed someones eyes out. Akuji had spotted his hair and glowing eyes before he saw her. He was scanning the room for the woman, not realizing she was sitting on a bench diagonally behind him. 

"You with the red hoodie," she attempted to call out, but she was so tired it was more like a whisper.  While using the bench as support to get up,  Akuji growled, "I am seriously going to die if I don't get some sleep right now and as much as I like how it sounds, I prefer to die in a comfortable bed."

Last edited by Akuji on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:12 pm

He didn't hear Akuji address him until she growled and started talking. He turned to her and kind of blinked in surprise at her outfit. Or lack of an outfit. The woman was just wearing a plain tank top and shorts. Short shorts to be exact. And she rode the metro like that, in the middle of the night. It's like she was just asking to get raped.

"I am seriously going to die if I don't get some sleep right now and as much as I like how it sounds, I prefer to die in a comfortable bed."

Kier laughed. Even if she was dead tired, which she had every reason to be, she was still snappy as ever. "Yeah, yeah I have a nice king-sized bed with your name all over it. Wish you gave me a heads earlier though. Not that I don't just love getting up at three AM to pick up sexy, blue-haired chicks."

He slipped off his hoodie and threw it over her shoulders before bending over to let her piggy-back. She looked like she was going to keel over any second. "Well, let's go, dollface. And don't kick me in the crotch or choke me or anything. I'm doing you a favor here."

The walk back was the same as always, only difference was a couple drunks ogling his passenger's ass that wasn't covered by the hoodie. At least his eyes scared even people not in their right mind. Pushing open his door that he left unlocked, he almost dropped Akuji, her body slipping down his back. "Whoops my bad."
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:50 am

“You better love getting up for sexy blue haired chicks considering I’m the only one you know,” she scowled as Kier threw his hoodie onto her shoulders. As much as she didn’t want to accept it, she had finally realized she had been shivering from the cold. Traveling from the West District to the East in her pajamas wasn’t what she pictured herself doing at 3 am in the morning. Akuji didn’t even have time to grab her clothes or at least a jacket; it shocked her that she hadn’t realized it on the way there. Popping her head out of the hoodie, she noticed Kier had bend over, his back facing to her.

“Well, let's go, dollface. And don't kick me in the crotch or choke me or anything. I'm doing you a favor here." Akuji bit her lips, she felt too tired to even argue with him anymore. Plus, she knew that she wouldn’t even make it to house let alone out of the station. Her legs felt like they would collapse on her any minute.

"Just this once,” and with that she climbed onto the red violet haired males back. Akuji wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. He lifted her up and began to walk. Even in the cold night air, Kier’s back was warm. “Why are you so fucking warm,” she mumbled before her heavy eyelids came to a close.

Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:21 am

“Why are you so fucking warm.”

"Maybe 'cuz you're so fucking cold?" Her bare legs and arms were like blocks of ice. Rather than the literal meaning, Kier meant more than her temperature. The lady let nobody into her heart. Not that he did either, it'd just make things complicated. And plus, he'd been alone all this time anyway. In some sense he was glad that Akuji had called him (even if it was too ungodly of a time to be considered polite). Seems like he finally made a friend that trusted him enough to rely on him.

And it seemed like the lady was so tired the little slip hadn't woken her. Locking the door, Kier strode to his bedroom. He would've set her down on the couch but if he had been the one hungover on alcohol and medications sequentially, the bed was definitely the best choice. At least he changed his sheets to clean ones. It'd be weird to have her on the bed, even if she didn't know what the hell he did on it. Knowing her, she probably suspected it anyway.

He was planning to set her down on the inside since he wanted to sleep on the bed too. Don't get him wrong, there was no ulterior motive there. He was just as wiped as her and deserved to rest in his own bed. So instead, he lay the blue-haired female on the outer side of the mattress and climbed on the inside. If she fell, well. She fell. He didn't want to deal with that when he woke up.

Closing his eyes, he drifted to sleep. Only to be violently ripped awake again from the mother fucking yelling next door.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:39 am

The woman was on a boat. It was a warm sunny day and she couldn’t remember how she even got there on the first place. The boat swayed back and forth, which relaxed her and although there was a slight breeze, it wasn’t at all cold. Then clouds rolled in and huge drops of rain began to fall, causing the sea to stir. She held onto the railings as the boat tipped, she was falling, but before she had time to register, it stopped. The sky was clear once again and the ocean became still, unmoving. Puzzled, she sat down and rested her head on the railing. The ocean was sparkling and blue. The sound of glass shards shattering, people screaming, and the sound of items breaking rang in her ears.

Akuji’s eyes blinked open. She was not happy, she was as far as happy could get. Through the thin walls she could hear loud commotion that clearly bothered her. She wanted a nice and peaceful night of sleep. Was that so hard to ask?

The blue haired woman strained herself out to get out of the bed she had found herself waking up in and looked for a door. After finally finding the exit, she went to the apartment next door and knocked. A drunken man appeared in the doorway.

“Heeyyy dere kitten, looking for some fun?” He hiccuped, eying her up and down. Disgusted, Akuji pushed him away and stormed in to find the room utterly trashed. Another man was laying on the floor, already knocked out saving her the trouble of doing it herself. She reached for the nearest item she could fine, a pretty heavy book, and whacked the drunken man in the head with it with all the strength she had left. He stumbled a few times before falling onto the couch. Akuji made sure she didn’t accidentally kill him before she left. Still half asleep, she made her way back to the bed and crawled under the blankets. She clutched the blanket and fell asleep within a second not even noticing the person next to her.

Last edited by Akuji on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:24 am

Had Akuji not gone over and the guy up, Kier would have done the honors. Before he could even sit up, the woman was already out his door and probably bashing the dude's head in much like the what she did to Morrison. This time he hoped she has enough sense not to kill him. In any case, he was too lazy to stop her. She wasn't so dumb to commit random murder from just this.

Several minutes later Akuji returned back under the covers, curled in a loose ball. Next door was peacefully quiet now, though not that peaceful for the receiving end. Even with a tsunami of unconsciousness waiting to swallow her up from behind, she was just as violent as ever. Softly snorting in laughter, he reached out a finger and poked the her slender side. "Sweet dreams, dollface." It wasn't long before sleep overtook him again, this time lasting until noon.

Bzzzz. Bzzz. Bzzzzz. Her snaked his arm out instinctively to smack his phone on the nightstand but instead hit some thing soft. His eyelids opened slowly, adjusting from the darkness to the morning light from the blinds. The he realized he had just papped Akuji's skull. "Shit, sorry. He jerked his arm back, having forgotten he had slept on the inside the previous night.

Kier sat up, yawning and stretching his arms over his head, like usual. Mornings felt good, and the couple more hours of rest had done him some good. "Sleep okay? My matress is pretty comfortable," he said, coy smile playing his lips. The matress wasn't really his but who would sweat the small details?

He moved out of bed through the foot and headed to the restroom for his morning shower and to brush his teeth while Akuji woke herself up.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Akuji was never a morning person. Never been and never will. The blue-haired woman hated mornings especially since she was such a light sleeper. It was one of the most annoying parts of the day for her. If she could she would sleep until sunset and that was her plan until she felt a tap on her head.

"Mm," she mumbled and tried to fall back into deep slumber, but her brain was already awake. Akuji felt a slight movement as someone got off the bed, but she was too busy forcing her tired mind to shut off once again. Akuji was never at her sharpest in the mornings. 

Her powder blue eyes blinked a few times to accustom to the morning light. She sat up and wrapped her blanket around her. For a minute she just sat there and stared at her surrounding, her brain was still having a hard time registering. Akuji stretched her arm before letting herself fall back down on to the bed. She tried to recall what happened the night before.

"Ah, that's right." She murmured as her memories of Kier piggybacking her came rushing back to her. Akuji swung her legs over the bedside and hopped off. Finally awake, she examined the room. There wasn't much stuff just a couple of drawers and a nightstand next to the bed. He was fairly clean for a male living by himself. Akuji glanced at the door to her right. She walked up to the door and was about to turn the knob when the door opened and slammed into her.

Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 pm

At least Kier was out of bed before Akuji could register the fact that he just papped the side of her head. He guessed that she wasn't a morning person. On the bright side, it could have been worse; it could have been her breast his hand landed on. Though it would not have been that bad if she couldn't even register that. Hm, it was a theory worth testing. She was staying the whole week anyway. Which he still had to ask about the specifics.

His showers weren't that long, ten minutes on average since there was no point in wasting water or time soaking and thinking deeply. Opening the door to his room to check on his guest, he slammed the wood right in her face. Like, not even the light slam. He had this tendency to push the door open really hard. All his mental alarms were going off now and he reflexively pulled the door shut immediately after the shock registered on Akuji's face, his hand holding the knob. Fuck, he was so dead now huh?

Kier gave it a few more moments before lightly nudging the door open a crack. "Uh, sorry about that-- completely unintentional and unexpected. Are you alright?" His tone was apologetic even though he cracked a laugh. "How about we call that payback for last time? he asked, referring to the scene not so long ago where she knocked him over with a truck door. Not one of his finest moments. Well, it hadn't been hers either. Thank god he did not hit Shade like that when she was over. Though he was more scared of Akuji than the brunette.

"So, want breakfast?" he asked, in an attempt to take her mind off of ripping his limbs off. He took a couple steps back, hands raised to his chest defensively. Chances were that she wouldn't let him off the hook as easily as he did her.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 am

If sitting in bed didn’t wake her up completely, then a door slamming on her face clearly did. Her hand instantly reached up to her head, “Fuck.” She cursed under her breath, though she was extremely close to screaming it on the top of her lungs. It hurt like hell. What pissed her off even more was the fact that Kier had instinctively slammed the door in her face (not literally this time). Oh, he was sooooo dead. If he thought he was safe just because there was a door between them, he could never be more wrong. Akuji was prepared to kick that door down and if a bruise or a bump began to form on her head, Kier wasn’t going to live to see another day.

The blue-haired woman scowled when the red-violet haired male pushed the door open slightly and peeked in. Be afraid, be terribly afraid. He chuckled lightly.

“So, want breakfast?” Clearly he was trying to change the subject.

“No, I don’t want breakfast. What I want right now is a pack of ice. As you can see a dumbass slammed a door into my face. If you think breakfast is going to let you off the hook, you are wrong” She strolled up to the door and swung it open open. Akuji grabbed his shirt, pulling his face close to hers, “I am going to make this whole week for you a living hell. Be prepared.” With that, she dropped her hand and went in search of his kitchen for ice.

Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm

“No, I don’t want breakfast. What I want right now is a pack of ice. As you can see a dumbass slammed a door into my face. If you think breakfast is going to let you off the hook, you are wrong.”

And when she pulled his face down to hers, he had half a mind just to kiss her. The other half telling him that he wouldn't be alive at the end of this week if he actually did so. Still, it was really tempting. It was at this point that Kier noticed the blue-haired woman was about Lenah's height. Hah, so that means he was taller than she was now. It had been three years, almost four, since he saw her last but he still feel a bit of pride to have outgrown her.

“I am going to make this whole week for you a living hell. Be prepared.” He snorted.

"This is my house," he said to her retreating back. Retreating was the wrong word but she was definitely sauntering away. He stepped after her into the kitchen, grabbing the first aid kit on the way and watched her search his freezer for ice, which of course was not there. "You're not going to find any ice there, you know?" Sure there was an ice tray. An empty ice tray. He dug an instant cold packet from the kit and tossed it to her.

"Just squeeze it. I'm sure that tough skin of yours won't bruise that easily, but you can make some ice for later." He walked out to replace the kit back on the shelf. "And before I forget, don't touch aspirins. Please."
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Akuji was not happy when she found an ice tray not filled with ice. Using one hand to catch the ice pack Kier tossed at her, she used the other to pluck the ice tray out of the freezer and put it by the sink. Hopefully it would remind them to actually fill it.

The blue hair woman leaned on the counter and proceeded to ice her face. Akuji rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'm grateful for you letting me stay, not so much for the face slamming though. It's also good to know that I'm not allowed to take an aspirin even with a bulging head." As she talked, Akuji could feel a slight stinging on her forehead and squeezed the ice pack harder. It helped, somewhat.

The woman sighed and placed the ice pack down. She lifted the tray underneath the faucet and turned on the water only to have it spray all over her and the kitchen. She lost her balance and slipped. 

"I really, really, REALLY hate mornings," she raged as she pushed her damp bangs out of her face.
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 pm

It's also good to know that I'm not allowed to take an aspirin even with a bulging head."

"Yeahhh no. Not with what happened the last time you took an aspirin or two. You'll live" The ice pack seemed to look like it was doing its job in any case.

Then Akuji reached for the faucet to fell the ice tray and had cold water squirted all over her (yes squirted it an appropriate word). Kier blinked in surprise, mentally kicking himself for still not getting the thing fixed. He usually did not use the kitchen sink but this was getting ridiculous. First Shade, now Akuji. Someone is eventually going to accuse him of leaving it broken for the sole purpose of getting girls to take their clothes off.

He laughed when the blue haired woman slid on the wet tile and landed on her ass with a thump, the ice tray clattering in the sink. A moment after, Kier shut off the water, getting a bit sprayed in the process, and extended a hand the his guest. What a way to start a day. Her butt would be as bruised as her head... uh, he hoped said bruises weren't that bad since his life was on the line here.

Through her thin white tank, now translucent, he could see the gray color of her bra. He whistled, admiring the view. "Need some clothes?" he asked, pulling the other up. "If you do. I can dress you..." He smiled slyly, one hand already slipping a sleeve of the hoodie off her cream colored shoulder. "...or undress you." Kier was fully prepared to step back from a more than likely kick to his crotch.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:16 am

“Or undress you,” Kier smirked as his hand pushed the sleeve of the red jacket she was wearing off her right shoulder. Akuji flinched slightly and automatically took a step back, letting his hand drop from her shoulder. She didn’t really expect that reaction, but then again it was Kier she was talking to.

“Shit,” she murmured, pulling the wet sleeve back up, “what do you think you’re doing?” She didn’t appreciate being touched especially when she noticed her white tank top was now transparent, revealing her gray bra. Akuji pulled the drenched jacket over her shirt and glared at Kier.

“You. Saw. Nothing.” She growled at him while glaring into his eyes, hers filled with a slight killing intent. Akuji hadn't realized she was completely drenched until she felt began to slightly shiver. She noticed that strands of her hair were dripping cold water down her tank top. “Also, I prefer to stay clothed in your presence, thank you very much.” Although the powder blue eyed woman was dripping wet, she rather not wear any of Kier’s clothes, “Fuck no. I am not wearing your clothes, just go out and buy me new ones,” she made a shooing motion with her hand.

Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:19 am

The woman merely flinched at his touch before pulled the jacket closed to cover her drenched front.

"You. Saw. Nothing," she hissed, a cold chill passing though the room. It felt familiar; the bloodlust in the air was a lot like the one Lenah practically radiated every day. It wasn't that scary after a while but it still made him shudder that he could see himself die in her bottomless eyes. Akuji's though were a hazy blue, a cloudy day. Kier wondered how those eyes would gleam if they cleared into a bright ocean.

"Wish I saw more," he said. Half meaning the eyes and half meaning her body. Guess she wasn't like Shade who would just pull a shirt off without a second thought. He should get a little reward for his troubles right? But he would always get that later. She was staying for a week after all. "I'll go get you some--"

"Fuck no. I am not wearing your clothes. Go out and buy me new one." He snorted and caught the hand shoo-ing.

"Don't treat me like your servant, doll." Taking a step closer, he raised her head with his other hand, countering her chilly glare with a stone set one of his own. those fluorescent orange to blue eyes of his toned down a watt. His playful smile dropping to a thin, no-nonsense kind. Kier could be as equally cold as the blue-haired woman if he wanted to. "You should consider your position right now."

By that he meant that physically, he was stronger than her. No matter how tough she acted, or how powerful and ruthless she proved herself to be. At the end of the day, Akuji was still a slender, not-super-macho woman standing shivering and soaking wet in thin, short clothing. Well, that was only today and partially his fault but the point was still the same.

"I'll let you borrow Lenah's clothes for now. You can go buy your own afterwards." He dropped her chin but held her gaze. "And just so we're clear, I have no qualms about lending you a hand when you need it. But I won't be your lap dog." Releasing the other's hand, Kier turned to retrieve the garments from the bedroom.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 am

When Kier reached up and held her chin, Akuji wanted to squirm. The last time they were that close, he had kissed her and she sure didn’t want a repeat of that, but the woman held her ground and was determined to look him in the eye without fear or hesitation. Not like she was afraid of him.

"Don't treat me like your servant, doll." He said, irritated. Akuji was tempted to roll her eyes, but she knew that would be horrible timing. She’d do it when he turns around. "You should consider your position right now."

“Which one? The one where I’m cornered by the wall or are you talking about my body? You obviously seem to be interested in both.” She retorted automatically and smiled as if that would make things better.

“I'll let you borrow Lenah's clothes for now. You can go buy your own afterwards." He said as he finally let go of her. The blue-haired woman leaned against the counter once again. Who in the right mind would even date this guy…? She wondered, grimacing. Oh, unless she isn’t exactly a girlfriend… Heat rose to her face. Damn, she wasn’t good with that kind of stuff considering the only relationship she ever had ended a day later.

“Didn’t know you had a girlfriend,” she muttered as he walked away.

Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

He stopped and looked over his shoulder back at her, smirking. "I don't at the moment. Though that could easily change..." He trailed off went to the room. Judging by her blush, relationships weren't her area of expertise. Cute, how even a sexy lady like Akuji was still innocent more or less. He wouldn't have a problem fixing that for her, though she would probably shred him into very, very small pieces for trying.

Grabbing a pair of black cargo shorts and a red tank top from Lenah's drawer, Kier caught sight of the corner of the old maroon book peeking out from the neat stack of clothing. Taking a second to think it over, Kier shifted the clothing pile to cover it up completely before standing up and turning back.

The woman was still standing on the kitchen tiles, water tripping down. He would have to mop that up soon. "Here you go. I can't really offer you bras and panties so you'll have to put up with that. Or take them off cuz' I'm honestly fine with either."
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 am

[color=lightslategray]“Manhoe” Akuji whispered somewhat annoyed and irritated when Kier left the room. She leaned her head over the counter and let her wet hair drip over the sink as Kier reentered the room with clean and more important, dry clothes. Akuji’s facial expression instantly changed into her “are you fucking with me” one.

“Wonderful, because I want to do in life is to grace your presence with my nudity.” She snorted, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She took the khaki colored shorts and maroon tank top from his hands, “Thanks, thanks.” Neither of them were anything she’d ever wear, but since they happened to be the only clothing in the apartment she could wear that wasn’t wet, she’d have to learn to accept it. Although she felt that red didn’t suit her taste.

Akuji went down the hall and found the restroom to be on her left. Before she closed the door, she turned around and sighed, “Seriously? Why are you following me? I was kidding, you know?” She rolled her eyes, “I’m not seriously going to strip. Unless your sink here doesn't work either.”
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down