THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was It All A Lie? - Kier, Shade

2 posters

Go down

Was It All A Lie? - Kier, Shade Empty Was It All A Lie? - Kier, Shade

Post by Shade Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:43 am

Shade hummed happily, bouncing happily up the stairs to Kier's apartment, a cake box in one hand and a wrapped gift under her other arm. She hadn't known that Kier's birthday was in December as well so his birthday present was quite a bit late, but she hoped he liked the warm coat she had gotten him to go with the hat, scarf, and gloves set she had given him for Christmas. And she knew he'd like the cake, specially ordered from Fye with mangos on and in it.

Getting to the door and finding it locked, she shuffled the boxes around so that she could slip her keys from her pocket, smiling softly and blushing at the key he had given her. New Year's had been... incredible. He had taken her out for a nice dinner then back to the apartment to watch a movie together. He had given her the key and she had given him her first time. Her blush deepened at the memory.

Closing the door quietly behind herself, she set the cake on the table and paused in calling out for him. What was that noise? She started down the hall since it was coming from his room, the door still half open. And when she saw what was going on? She just stared, not comprehending at first.

The box slipped from her hands as she took a step back, the sound loud enough for Kier and his current bed partner to hear. Their eyes met for a handful of shocked seconds before Shade turned and ran, just wanting to get away. She ignored his shouts, not wanting to hear what he might be saying.

How stupid had she been to actually believe that he really cared for her? She obviously couldn't have mattered much to him if he was having sex with another woman not even two weeks after taking her virginity. Had... Had he been doing that the whole time they had been dating? Was that why he hadn't pushed her for sex more - because he had been getting it anyway?

Shade slowed and eventually stumbled to a stop, sinking into a doorway and curling against the wall to sob, heart broken.

Why hadn't she been enough?
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Was It All A Lie? - Kier, Shade Empty Re: Was It All A Lie? - Kier, Shade

Post by Kier Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 pm

To say Kier was happy Shade had given herself to him during New Years would be an understatement. He was more than elated that she trusted him enough and was ready to take the step. The sex was great and it's what he had been hoping for since forever. To be honest, he was willing to wait for as long as she wanted. He didn't get together with Shade to get into her pants (of course he couldn't stop himself from wanting it from time to time). For once, Kier had found a girl he wanted to cherish, and not screw up with.

"Kier?" He blinked at the tinny voice that snapped him out of his daydream. Blue eyes, blonde hair -- generic. Oh right, customer. He covered his mistake with a playful smirk, looking her in the eyes and raising his hands to grope the ass grinding against him. His back was on the bed, the woman sitting on top of him squirming in anticipation.

And why was he doing this job still? Selling his body for money? For money. That's what it was. So Shade had inherited a fortune from her uncle's death. Kier wasn't about to ask her for money. Not because he didn't trust her, it was a pride thing. And probably a stupid one. He really should have quit this 'job' as soon as he asked Shade out, especially with things going so well between the two of them. But here he was, doing something that left a bad taste in his mouth now. Sure he cut down significantly on his customers, and only saw them when he needed to, but there was always this inkling of guilt dropped in his chest each time he kissed another, and fucked another. God, he could only imagine how Shade would feel if she found out. She'd be crushed. And that'd be the end of it all. Period.

Well, he'd have to sort those feelings out later. He turned his attention back to his customer, and didn't hear the door unlock and open. It wasn't until the sound of something falling to the floor did they both snap their heads towards the noise. Kier's eyes widened.

No. Shit. No.

"Who's thaaaaat?" Kier ignored her, shoving her off and tugging his pants back up. He stepped over the fallen box and went after his soon to be ex-girlfriend.

"Shade! Shade! Wait!" He stumbled after her, already knowing it was useless to call out. He had no acceptable excuses, none that could justify his actions. What he did was stupid, and he knew it. What made him stupider was not stopping while he was ahead. He did his own thing and he should have been up front with Shade. But he didn't. And that was his own undoing.

As expected, he couldn't keep up with the brunette, losing track and eventually slowing to a stop. He made a mistake, a terrible, terrible mistake. The red head stood there, not caring he was shirtless and threw his head around, searching for any signs of Shade, assuming she wasn't long gone by now. There was a murmur of a sound in the air, well a murmur to him. He froze when he saw a silhouette huddled in the doorway of the abandoned cafe then approached it.

"Shade?" By then he could hear her sobs and knew for sure who the silhouette belonged to, even if she didn't grant him a word of response or acknowledge him in any way. Maybe that should have been Kier's cue to just...go. There wasn't any excuse he could give that would make it all better or even remotely better. He had a track record of not saying the right things. He outstretched a hand, but dropped it back down.

"I'm sorry," was all he could manage.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

She flinched when she heard his voice, biting back a sob so he wouldn't hear it and making herself hiccup. Turning her face further into the shadows, she reached up to tug her goggles down so she could wipe the tears away. It was still day so she had to squeeze her eyes tightly shut against the light and her hands were shaking so badly that it took her a couple of tries to put her goggles back on. She pushed to her feet to move away from him, but had to stop when he caught her arm.

"Don't touch me!" she shouted, twisting to yank away from him. Taking a couple steps away, she clutched her arm to her chest and watched him, trying not to start crying again and failing. "I'm surprised you left your girlfriend," she said harshly, lashing out and wanting him to hurt as much as she did. "You got what you wanted from me so why'd you bother coming? Or are you just upset that your game is over so soon?"
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Kier was surprise that she turned around to speak, wincing at the girlfriend portion. He opened his mouth to say that whoever that girl was, she wasn't his girlfriend, or even a friend. She was a nameless, faceless person among the many nameless and faceless people he'd pleasured over the course of years. There were no feelings involved--neither platonic nor romantic--no trust, no love. The only thing he felt with these people was pleasure, temporary pleasure but without the heat and satisfaction that was present with only Shade. Even without the sex, he was content to just have her near him, to smile and blush and talk and just be there.

And here they are, with a giant rift created between them.

"A game?!" he snapped, then took a breath. More quietly he continued, "I didn't mean to yell." Actually he should be the one getting an earfull. "Is that what you think?" Duo-colored eyes cast up to her, then flickered to the side, unable to meet the the tear stained face so clearly broken and betrayed. "You're wrong...Shade. You're so, so wrong." Wasn't she? "Shade, I never thought something like 'Oh, it'd be so fun to get this type of girl to fall for me'. Why do you think that? Is that really the type of person you see me as?" Because that-- that was just sad. Yeah, he was player and yeah he teased and sometimes he took it too far, but even he wasn't that kind of dick. He didn't play with a girl's feelings and intentionally crush them in the end.

They say actions speak louder than words.

His actions spoke all the wrong ones it seemed. Surely it would have been better to actually say the words, and let Shade know everything rather than leaving her to find out like this. Kier was starting to think that no matter what he said, he wouldn't be able to fix anything. So he watched her, watched the tears streaking down her face, the hurt so plain in those metallic eyes. If she asked questions, he would answer. If she wanted to hit him, he wouldn't defend. If she wanted to leave, he wouldn't stop her. He was really, really hoping that she wouldn't do that last one. He'd rather be beaten and screamed at than have her walk away and most likely never come back.

Don't go, Shade.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed May 01, 2013 1:30 pm

She had started to shake her head as he spoke. She was wrong? How could she be wrong after what she had just seen?

"No, what I had thought was that you cared for me. I thought I was important to you! That I meant something! And I'm not, I didn't!" She looked down, pressing one gloved hand hard to her mouth to try and stifle the sobs that were bubbling up again.

It took a short while before she was able to swallow them back and look up to meet his eyes again, something broken under all the pain. "I can't believe that I was so stupid to trust anyone like that. God, Kier, how could you do that? Why wasn't I enough?!" She looked down again as the tears continued to fall. "Why wasn't I good enough?" she whispered. "What's wrong with me that... that you..." The next sob wouldn't be suppressed and slipped out as she wrapped both arms tightly around herself in a desperate hug. "Is it because you had to wait? Is it because... because I'm broken? Tell me! Why?!"
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down