THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete] Empty Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete]

Post by Shade Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Their return to HQ had been relatively quiet other than the quick exchange of what they had both seen and heard. Though, she definitely wasn't going to complain about how closely they were walking considering how the night was cooling and her jacket was a little thin so his body heat was wonderful. And their actual reporting in hadn't taken long either. All told, it was maybe a couple of hours after leaving the club that they were able to head home or do whatever they wanted.

So now here they were, above ground again. Shade turned to look at Kier, biting her lower lip lightly as she recalled what he had said earlier in the night.

"If you want we can pick this elsewhere that doesn't involve unnecessary squelching noises."

She had agreed, but she still wasn't sure what it was that she had agreed to. And she still wasn't sure if she should bring up the last time. Well, no, she was sure that it was something that needed to be brought up, but she wasn't sure how to do that. So just kind of stared up at him, playing with the hem of one jacket sleeve as a soft blush dusted her cheeks. She was remembering the way they had been moving together on the dance floor and how he had stood against her when she was between him and the wall, the way his hands had settled on the backs of her thighs and how he had pressed against her.

"So, what now?"

Last edited by Shade on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete] Empty Re: Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete]

Post by Kier Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Well reporting back to headquarters had been easy enough. Shade did all the talking while he hung out in the back.The storm drains weren't much better than the last time he went down there. He was a bit surprised Tam wasn't down there waiting for him to blab about the mission. Or maybe he was there and didn't recognize him. Whatever the case, he'd probably get a call from the guy later tonight.

"So, what now?"

Kier hadn't realized he still had his arm around Shade, not that it really mattered. He was a human body heater anyway-- that could have come out better.

"I can take you home. You look cold and a bit tired. Or that blush could mean other things," he said, smirking again. He slid his hand to her arm and tugged her closer to his chest, pressing his cheek against hers. Surprisingly they weren't cool like he thought. So, she's red for a different reason.

"Well let's get going then. I don't think now's a good time for you to be walking around in that outfit." Kier dropped his arm and pulled back, taking his jacket off as well. "Here." He dropped it over Shade's shoulders and started walking. "Which way is your house?"
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete] Empty Re: Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete]

Post by Shade Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 am

"I can take you home. You look cold and a bit tired. Or that blush could mean other things."

Chilled yes, tired no. Her eyes widened at how Kier tugged her close, leaning his face down toward hers. Considering how he normally was, she would not have been surprised if he kissed her. Instead, he just put their cheeks together. What was he doing?

"Well let's get going then. I don't think now's a good time for you to be walking around in that outfit."

She blinked and looked down at her clothes as he stepped back. "What's wrong with my clothes?" Yeah, she didn't normally wear this kind of thing, but she thought it looked good. And she knew clothes. This did look good. What was he talking about? She had just looked up at him again when he draped his sweat jacket over her shoulders. Blinking at him, her hands came up reflexively to grasp at the zippered edges. And he was just walking away? Hold on a minute.

Shade scowled lightly, reaching a hand out to grab the back of his shirt and pull him to a stop. "I live on Ninth, but don't you think we should talk about what happened?" And she didn't mean tonight.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 am

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"Well clearly dressing all sexy like is going to attract some...unnecessary people. You are a girl you know." He was stating the obvious but Shade just didn't think about these things. It would be okay, though still not that good, if she was in her normal outfit. He hoped she zipped up the jacket or something since his hoodie was big enough to cover most of her top. He shivered a bit as a cool breeze passed. Maybe he should have worn something thicker than a t-shirt.

Kier took a step backwards when he felt a yank on the back of his shirt. Turning around he faced an angry looking Shade. "Talk about what? We danced, made out bit, and got the information we needed. I don't think there's much to say here." Unless she meant the situation from last time. In his opinion though, there wasn't much to say there either. He got pissed, and semi-kicked her out. No big deal. "Okay the Ninth that isn't too far away," he said, turning back around and taking her hand. They were a bit cool. His though, were warm from being in his pocket.

Surprisingly, she didn't live that far away from him. It was in the same general direction too. That's convenient.

Last edited by Kier on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 am

"Well clearly dressing all sexy like if going to attract some...unnecessary people. You are a girl you know."

Yeah, she knew that. And she knew her clothes didn't matter, her mind flashing to the bruises on her arms and legs. They were finally starting to lighten again. And she was capable enough of defending herself. He knew that much from when they had initially met. She supposed that if he really wanted to argue the point, she could give him a demonstration - one that didn't hurt him that is.

"Talk about what? We danced, made out bit, and got the information we needed. I don't think there's much to say here. Okay the Ninth that isn't too far away."

She held her ground when he tried to tug her after him, pulling her hand away when he stopped. She gathered his coat, slipping it off her shoulders and balling it up before she threw it at him, hitting him in the chest. "Keep the jacket, you're shivering already. And I didn't mean tonight. I know what happened tonight. I know that it was all because of the mission and none of it actually meant anything. But what about last time? Do you still dislike me or what?" It was obvious from earlier that his body didn't, but that didn't meant the same could be said of him.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:15 am

Kier caught the jacket and chucked it right back at her. "Cover yourself up dammit. I wouldn't give that to you if I needed it," he hissed. Sure it was a bit cold but nothing he couldn't handle. Besides, he like the crisp air. He'd rather Shade be out of the radar of perverts than snuggle himself in a jacket. She could use her power but sometimes you don't remember that when you're actually faced with the situation. "What am I going to do if you get yourself raped?"

He paused for a minute before registering the second half of the brunette's questions. Oh, so she was talking about last time. It seems she misunderstood there too. He grabbed her wrist and forced them into the jacket. He couldn't help but notice some marks there even under the flickering street lamp.

"What are you getting at? I don't dislike you. Sure you're kinda frustrating sometimes, but I guess I can chalk that up to your cluelessness. Is there something you want to say to me about last time? If you want an apology for kicking you out, fine. I'm sorry." He didn't let go of her wrists, watching her, almost daring her to answer. It's true, he didn't have anything against her, or he would've just walked out of this mission the moment he recognized her.

"And what the hell happened to your wrists? Street fight?"
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:51 am

"I don't need it! I'm fine! And I am covered!" She blinked a couple of times at his next question. " 'Get myself raped'? You make it sound like I'd be asking for it. And what would it matter to you if I got raped? You're not the one who would have to live with it!"

She was gathering the jacket to throw it again, intending to hit him in the face this time, when he reached out and caught her wrists, forcing her into his jacket and pulling her arms through the sleeves. Not that she just let him do it, struggling to free her hands as he did it. Hell, she almost got one arm out of the sleeve before he caught both of her wrists again, staring down at her.

"What are you getting at? I don't dislike you. Sure you're kinda frustrating sometimes, but I guess I can chalk that up to your cluelessness. Is there something you want to say to me about last time? If you want an apology for kicking you out, fine. I'm sorry."

She hated the way he said that, calling her clueless. Especially after the harsh way he had said it last time. She shook her head at his apology, tugging at her wrists again. "I don't want an apology. I don't care about that. What I don't get is how you can go from being one way one day and then the complete opposite the next day. And stop calling me that. I know that I don't get or understand a lot of things, but you don't have to keep rubbing it in."

"And what the hell happened to your wrists? Street fight?"

Shade went very still, frowning as she wondered what he was talking about. Had he somehow made out the faint scars encircling her wrists, yet another reminder of her uncle's "tender care"? And then she realized, the bruises. Clenching her jaw, she looked down. "It's nothing," she answered stiffly, hoping that he'd accept that as an answer. She knew she wasn't that lucky though.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:22 am

" 'Get myself raped'? You make it sound like I'd be asking for it. And what would it matter to you if I got raped? You're not the one who would have to live with it!"

He didn't get a chance to say so but it wouldn't be considered rape if she wanted it. And he also did not say that he didn't think her first time should be with a guy like that; to be forced into something important like that. Obviously his first time wasn't that nice but that was him and he was fucked up in that area both literally and not.

"I don't want an apology. I don't care about that. What I don't get is how you can go from being one way one day and then the complete opposite the next day. And stop calling me that. I know that I don't get or understand a lot of things, but you don't have to keep rubbing it in."

Well that's too bad he apologized already. She was making him sound two-faced, or extremely bipolar and he wasn't either. Okay, he admitted he snapped over a stupid situation, it isn't like her fault she didn't know about that stuff. Though it made him want to bang his head on a wall and tell her every thing she didn't know just so she'd understand it. Being clueless was only amusing to an extent.

"It's nothing."

He had seen her stiffen as soon as he asked the question, which meant it definitely was not nothing. But judging by the way this conversation was going, Shade would probably say that it's none of his business. It wasn't really his place to ask either. His hand slacked away from her wrists and came up to tug the jacket on her instead.

"Look Shade, I'm not trying to be an asshole here. Just please put the jacket on for your own safety," he said softly, hands resting on both her upper arms.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:59 am

She blinked when he finally let go of her wrists. Had he believed her? No, probably not, but it looked like he wasn't going to push the matter. But he was still on about her wearing his jacket, tugging it back over her shoulders.

"Look Shade, I'm not trying to be an asshole here. Just please put the jacket on for your own safety."

She scoffed, narrowing her eyes. His concern would be touching, if she wasn't already so irritated. "And just how is the stupid jacket going to keep me safe? You said it yourself, I'm a girl. The coat I'm wearing isn't going to change that." No matter how much of her clothes were men's, she still had never been mistaken for one. "But just because I am a girl, that doesn't mean that I can't take care of myself," she added, reaching up to brush his hands away.

Apparently Kier didn't like something she had said, or that she was still arguing with him, because his hands tightened their grip, fingers digging into the bruises hidden by her jacket.

Shade couldn't hide the wince or how she flinched, hissing softly in pain. He hadn't done that on purpose, she knew. He wasn't going to hurt her, but that didn't stop her from feeling an echo of that same fear from last week. She looked up at him, anxious and wondering what was going to happen now, how he was going to react. She had a feeling he was going to lecture her some more though.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 am

"And just how is the stupid jacket going to keep me safe? You said it yourself, I'm a girl. The coat I'm wearing isn't going to change that." He grit his teeth and gripped her arms with more tension.

"It'd discourage some guys from jumping you if they think you're wearing your boyfriend's sw-" He cut himself off when she flinched. Hard. Then she turned to him with eyes hinted with fear, or something of the like. He blinked, not quite knowing what he did wrong. Had he squeezed her arm too hard? Was he being too rough? Or...

"Did someone hurt you here?" It was a possibility there were more bruises along her arm. He had dropped the subject with her wrists only because they didn't seem to bad. But this wound was clearly bad enough to make her wince in pain. "More knife wounds?" he asked, hoping that wasn't the case. She was fine the whole night so the injuries weren't fresh but how the hell had she gotten herself hurt again? It couldn't be that she got attacked by a rapist.

"Show me your arms."

Why was he even bothering with this? Shade obviously didn't care about his opinion or for his concerns. Which begs the question, why was he so concerned in the first place? There was no reason to get all up in her business like this, heck he had only met her three times, including today. That wasn't enough time to really strike up a friendship especially with how 'well' they get along.

But god shoot him he was worried and if Shade didn't show him herself he'd drag her to his house and take it off himself.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 am

"It'd discourage some guys from jumping you if they think you're wearing your boyfriend's sw-"

She frowned lightly. Some guys yes, but not all. And boyfriend? She didn't have one (and yes she knew what that meant, thank you very much), so why would he say that? And it was his sweat jacket anyway so... What the hell did he mean by that?

"Did someone hurt you here? More knife wounds?"

She tried to twist away again, but couldn't break his grip. Yeah, he wasn't digging his fingers into the bruises anymore, but that didn't mean his grip had lightened all that much. "I'm fine. It's nothing. And no, I haven't been stabbed or cut again. Dear 'Alice' is the only one to have taken a blade to me in years." And there she went again, letting stuff slip without realizing it. It was something she needed to be more conscious of.

"Show me your arms."

Shade shook her head, reaching out to push at his chest and see if that would make him let her go. "No. I'm fine. It isn't a big deal," she argued. And she really doubted that he was going to take that for an answer, considering how he had been. What she didn't understand, though, was why he cared? He was just so damn confusing to her, even more so than people normally were.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:38 pm

So she won't tell him, but he wasn't buying the 'no big deal' statement. "If it's no big deal then why does this-" he pumped one squeeze on her arms, "-hurt you so much?"

Watching her wince in pain again at the sudden shock (not his static), he wanted to take it back. He was pissed she didn't trust him enough to tell him what was wrong but what he just did now was wrong. Fuck. He scowled at himself. He shouldn't care about this so why was he bothering. Dammit, now I'm just having the same arguments with myself

"Sorry...that was uncalled for," he mumbled, regret tinging his tone. He gently massaged her arms, though not expecting that to make them feel any better. For the next moments, Kier stood there in silence, rolling his thumb in circles on her arm before pulling away and stuffing his hands into his jean pockets. Not meeting her eyes, he said, "Let's get going. It's late." He turned away and began walking towards the direction to her street.

Strangely, he was expecting her to yank him back for some reason of another. He hadn't really answered Shade's original question. Not that he had much to say in the matter.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Shade definitely hadn't been expecting Kier to squeeze her arms, so wince was putting it mildly considering how she flinched hard again, trying to twist away from him. He had eased his grip again, apologizing as he lightly rubbed his thumbs over the bruises, but that didn't get rid of the fact that he had done that on purpose, or the quick flash of fear that she had felt. And now those bruises were going to take even longer to fade.

Then he was pulling away from her, wouldn't even look at her. Somehow, she knew that this... this whatever the hell they had would be gone if she let him just leave, and she didn't want to risk that. Even though she didn't know what it was or could be, she still wanted to know where it could go.

Biting her lip as he walked away, she sighed softly, hugging herself. "I was," she called after him, looking down. "I have some bruises because I was almost raped a few days ago. That's why I said it wouldn't matter what I was wearing." Why had that been so hard for her to say to him? If it had been anyone else, she wouldn't have cared, but she did with Kier. She was afraid of how he'd react. And she didn't have a clue why that was.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am

Rather than physically pull him back, she verbally did. "I was." He slowed to a stop but didn't turn his head back when Shade called out to him. She wasn't following. "I have some bruises because I was almost raped a few days ago. That's why I said it wouldn't matter what I was wearing." Kier paused for a long while.

He wasn't planning to touch Shade again. He had seen the alarm pass through her earlier when he squeezed her arms. She looked at him like he was someone who would hurt her. And why wouldn't she? He had hurt her, over a stupid reason. Not like he never hurt someone accidentally, or on purpose for that matter, but those people usually didn't matter. He was wondering why Shade mattered to him all of a sudden. She was just like any other girl he's met and had 'fun' with...okay, maybe not quite as slutty or experienced. And for someone who he's only met up with three times, he was already strangely attracted to her.

"And you weren't raped right?" he asked, his voice flat and low. You threw the guy into a wall and bashed his sorry ass in right?" Because she could take care of herself. She was strong enough to subdue even a fully grown man. Unless of course she froze up in fear like she did just then. Shouldn't she have learned her lesson from that? "Well? What do you want me to do about that?"

Still not facing her, the two just stood there in the middle of the sidewalk. By now, Kier couldn't feel the cold anymore, his body numbed. He wasn't sure what sort of answer he expected, or if she did answer, what he would say. What could he do for her besides cause her more pain? It seems that's all he's done so far.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:31 am

Why wouldn't he look at her? This was what she had been afraid of - damned if she shared, damned if she didn't.

"And you weren't raped right? You threw the guy into a wall and bashed his sorry ass in right?" There was a pause as he thought before speaking again. "Well? What do you want me to do about that?"

She shook her head. "No, I stopped them. But, would it really matter?" Huffing softly, she let her hands drop again, playing with the hem of his jacket. "I think I might have killed one, to be honest. And you know what the funny thing is? I don't care about that or about him. I don't even feel bad for needing to hurt them. I just... I can't care. I can't even care about losing control because I let go." What did that say about her, that she couldn't muster up any sort of feeling for hurting people, no matter how much they might have deserved it?

Shade moved toward him, reaching out to lightly touch his arm. She wasn't afraid of him or that he would try to do the same to her, that had just been a reaction, tossing her back into the moment. If she really had been frightened, she would have done something to stop him, to shove him away. "And I don't want you to do anything about it. It's done with, there's nothing you can do. But everything is fine now. I just have a few bruises." She took another couple of steps closer, pressing against his back as she slid her arms around his waist and rested a cheek against his shoulder blade. "I do admit though, if I wasn't a harbinger... I wouldn't have been able to do anything."

At this point, she wasn't quite sure what she was saying. She just wanted to get rid of that tone in his voice and she didn't want for him to just walk away.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 pm

"Hah. Scum like him doesn't deserve anyone's concern," he said, letting out a shaky laugh. People like that wouldn't care for anyone's concern. In a way, Kier was the same as those scum, maybe a bit better. He didn’t give a shit what people thought about him doing what he does, since his was purely business. It was the client’s choice.

So Shade had taken care of the rapists. Was it terrifying to be almost overpowered? To almost have something so important taken away? He wanted to ask.

He tensed when he felt her brush his arm, and even more so when she put her arms around him. Somehow this had turned into her trying to assure him that she was alright. He could feel her press against him, her warmth against his back. Lifting a hand he put it over one of hers lightly, unsure what she was trying to do or say.

"Shade, it's hard to tell what you want from me. Are you just trying to console me like a big sister? Or are you waiting for me to say something?" he asked, a confused tone broke the flatness. "Did you want me to touch you again? Is that what you're waiting for?"
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:04 am

"Shade, it's hard to tell what you want from me. Are you just trying to console me like a big sister? Or are you waiting for me to say something? Did you want me to touch you again? Is that what you're waiting for?"

She swallowed softly. What did she want? That was a good question. "...I don't know, for most of that really. And that's no surprise since we both know I'm pretty lost with stuff like this, with stuff involving other people in general... I just know that I'm not afraid of you. If I was, I wouldn't still be talking to you." She loosened her arms to step around him and face him. Looking at Kier, she smiled lightly and reached up to put a hand on his cheek. "And I can't be your big sister. I'm both younger and shorter than you," she said with a soft laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

Sobering again, Shade took a step closer. "But I do also know that I like when you kiss me, and the ways you've touched me." Her eyes flickered over his face, taking in his expression, before she started to let her hand fall again, readying to take a step back. It would be up to him now. He was the one who knew what he was doing.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:10 am

Oh good, she wasn't absolutely terrified he would rape her like those other guys. But she wasn't making it any easier to get away. Once she loosened her arms, he meant to continue walking again but she stepped right in his path. A small smile played her mouth now.

"And I can't be your big sister. I'm both younger and shorter than you. But I do also know that I like when you kiss me, and the ways you've touched me."

Lifting her chin to stop her from lowering it, he said, "Is that an invitation?" Finally, Kier met Shade's eyes a second before pressing a light kiss on her lips. Kier pulled back, only letting the kiss last a second or two. Unlike their previous ones, it wasn't heated this time, or teasing. It was light, and just a little bit tentative like a first kiss. What Kier's actual first kiss was like he couldn't even remember. Most likely it was a client sucking on his tongue and shoving her own down his throat. Yeah, not the best experience.

With his face still near hers, he embraced her, not quite hard enough to be a bear hug but close. He leaned down to bury his nose in her hair, smelling the scent of mango that was there last time.

"You know, you could totally be my big sis. I wouldn't mind. Though if you were actually my sister you shouldn't be saying what you did," he said, the light tone returning.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 am

Shade inhaled softly when he stopped her, meeting her eyes with some sort of emotion she couldn't place in his eyes.

"Is that an invitation?"

Yeah, it kind of was. And it was one he took, brushing his lips gently over hers. It was nothing like any of the other kisses they had shared, but it sent her heart racing in a way the others hadn't. Then he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug and burying his nose in her hair. She blinked then wrapped her arms around him again, letting her eyes fall closed as she enjoyed the feelings this hug gave her. She was feeling safe and warm and like she was something special and to be cherished.

"You know, you could totally be my big sis. I wouldn't mind. Though if you were actually my sister you shouldn't be saying what you did."

Her eyes opened at that and she scowled lightly; she knew what he meant by that and that kiss was not something that conveyed that he believed what he had just said. Even though he was probably teasing her, that didn't stop her from moving one hand to pinch his side. "What if I don't want to be your sister? What if I want to be able to say stuff like that?"
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:56 am

"Then by all means, say them. It'll boost my ego," he said, twitching a bit when she pinched his side. He wasn't particularly ticklish but it irked him just a bit. Maybe he was immune from all the times Lenah jabbed his side before. "You know I'm going to get you back for that," he said grinning. Though not now in the middle of the street. Another time maybe, if he remembered.

"So, what do you want to do now? Quite frankly we haven't walked very far since we got back." More like a couple feet away from the Metro stairs. "Also, you can come over if you want. Just for a bit. Or the night. No that's not an invitation to anything." As long as he controlled himself, nothing would go that far.

But right now, he was just content having Shade’s warmth near him. He hadn’t felt the chill for that last couple minutes but it had definitely dropped a few degrees. Slight goose bumps rose along his arm at the next breeze. Hopefully Shade didn’t catch that or she’d try to push the jacket back.

“Your call, princess. I’d like to get back home before three o’clock, preferably.”

Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:14 am

Boost his ego? How did her saying she didn't want him to see her as a sister boost his ego? And what was he talking about getting her back for? The pinch? How would he get back at her for that? And since she had done that because of what he said, wouldn't that just kind of drag things out?

Shade lifted her head from his shoulder to look at him. He was grinning again. Good. "Also, you can come over if you want. Just for a bit. Or the night. No that's not an invitation to anything."

She smiled. "I'd like that, but... what do you mean? An invitation? For what?" And Kier wasn't so lucky for Shade to have missed it. With the sky overcast the way it was, her eyes were perfectly comfortable with the light level, especially with the contacts still in, so she was able to catch the light shiver and how his arms got goosebumps.

She stepped back and pulled off his jacket again, expression daring him to argue, and set it around his shoulders before tucking herself under his arm, wrapping an arm around his waist. "There. Now we're both happy. I just need to stop somewhere for stuff for these contacts. They're not really for sleeping in." And they were starting to get uncomfortable. She had only worn contacts perhaps twice before and these were starting to dry out a little.

"One thing though," she said as they started to walk. "Why do you keep calling me princess?" Maybe she had been wrong about it being an insult? She certainly hoped so.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 am

"I'd like that, but... what do you mean? An invitation? For what?"

"Nothing, nothing." It was great that she agreed to come over. And also a good thing she wasn't thinking about that even though he himself was. Just kind of wondering how it would feel to have her under him, for once not being the one on the bottom (considering most of his clients liked to top so much). They had gotten close to that point several times already, twice last time and once at the club. If he pressed to go further, she wouldn't object. She'd let him-- Nonononononono. No. Stop. Just. Stop and don't go there.

In his mental self-argument, he missed what Shade had said, if she said anything, but his jacket was thrown back onto him. Goddammit, Shade. Then she pushed herself under his arm, resuming the 'couple' position they were in earlier.

"There. Now we're both happy. I just need to stop somewhere for stuff for these contacts. They're not really for sleeping in." He sighed and nodded. No point in arguing over the same stupid point anyway. It looked like she wasn't going to change her mind about the matter. Kier let her lead to wherever she needed to go, though he was assuming her house since contact supplies were probably there. "Why do you keep calling me princess?"

"Why not, don't you think it suits you?"
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 am

Shade was actually rather satisfied that he didn't argue about the damn jacket again. Honestly, if her wearing the thing was supposed to be a deterrent, they why the hell wouldn't walking with her supposed boyfriend do the same thing? That's where a lot of her confusion had come from.

And he thought that 'princess' suited her? How was that? She... was not feminine by any stretch of the imagination and wasn't that something that princesses were supposed to be? She tilted her head to look up at him in confusion. "No, not really. I don't follow your logic to it." She shrugged lightly, brushing it off. It's not like it really mattered since she doubted that he would stop calling her that.

And rather than stop off at her place, she just detoured into a convenience store, paying a handful of credits for a bottle of contact solution that came with a spare contact container as well some food they could eat either tonight or when they got up in the morning, before joining him again, content to slide herself under his arm again.

It didn't take them much longer to get to his building and up to his apartment. Shade frowned softly as he just opened the door. Didn't he lock it? She just shook her head, not going to ask, and pulled her boots off, leaving them near the door. She took the food to the kitchen then removed the contacts, pulling the sunglasses on top of her head down to cover her eyes. The light wasn't too bright, but it was enough for her to be a little uncomfortable.

Hesitating momentarily, she bit her lip then tugged off her jacket, draping it over one of the kitchen chairs. Now that her arms were bare, Kier could see the dark bruises wrapping around her biceps. They were sized differently, telling him that each arm had been held by a different man.

Shade turned to him again, that shy insecurity of hers filtering into her stance again.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:59 pm

"No, not really. I don't follow your logic to it." Kier laughed. He didn't expect her to that much. His nicknames for people were usually just to tease, like how he called Akuji 'doll' because he knows she hates it. Though Shade didn't seem to care for his reason, or lack thereof. But you didn't have to be feminine or dainty or whatever to be considered a princess. Not that he thought she was spoiled and snooty.

Soon after they stopped by the convenience store, the pair reached his apartment. He flicked on the lights and leaned against the frame of the kitchen as Shade dropped the food and contacts onto the counter. Right as he was going to remind her about the broken faucet, she stripped off her denim jacket hesitantly. Standing there, she let Kier drink in the sight of the large bruises on her arms, both a different size and black and blue.

His eyes slowly taking in the sight from where he stood, arms crossed. The imprints were fucking huge, and he probably added a bit more on top of that earlier. Whatever bastards grabbed her, they grabbed her hard. He could feel a simmer of anger bubbling but he kept it hidden, his face mostly impassice save for the slight narrow of his eyes.

Kier took a deep breath before speaking. "Did it hurt?" In his head though, he was saying well no shit it hurt, dumbass. He uncrossed his arms to push off the wall and approached her. His hand hovered near her right arm, but not brushing her skin. "Can I touch you?" Actually seeing the bruises made him feel like he should be careful, in case he hurt her again.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:16 am

She was honestly surprised that he didn't react more upon seeing her bruises. Considering how he had been acting earlier, she expected him to start ranting again. But instead, he was quiet, watching her with mostly calm eyes.

"Did it hurt?"

Shade shrugged. "I wasn't really paying attention to that, you know? So long as I don't walk into anything, I don't really notice. I have bruises almost all the time since I'm so pale. Bruises show up easily and take a while to fade."

"Can I touch you?"

She gave him a bemused look then laughed softly. "Why are you asking now? You never have before." Seeing that he was serious, she sobered a little, expression softening. "Yeah, you can. I'm not going to break. But Kier? You don't have to ask. I already told you that I like when you touch me."

She reached out and gently grabbed the hand dangling by his side, shifting a little so that her arm brushed against his other hand. "I'm okay. Promise."

Hopefully that would reassure him. If it didn't, then she'd just have to keep telling him.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next