THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete]

Post by Kier Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:34 am

Kier brought his hand to the bruise and massaged the tender spot again, rubbing small circles to unclot the blood there. His other hand curled around Shade's slightly before sliding up to the other black and blue spot and rubbing it in the same motions. If she winced, he would have let go immediately.

"And have I told you that I like touching you?" he asked, a smile playing his lips. "Though I guess that isn't saying much coming from me, haha." He fell silent for a few moments, focusing on massaging her arms.

"You know, we should take a shower," he said suddenly. "Not together but like, a shower. I could use the warming up." Could he sound any more suggestive? Though he wasn't actually suggesting that they hop into the tub and warm each other up as much as it sounded like it. With Shade, he doubted she even picked up on that. "I'm assuming you'll need clothes again?" he asked raising an eyebrow. He circles slowed to stop, waiting for her answer.

Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: Back Rooms Aren't The Only Places To Have Fun - Kier, Shade [complete]

Post by Shade Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 am

Shade blinked a couple times, looking at one of his hands, then tilting her head up again. His touch was light and soothing so she didn't mind it in the least. She smiled when he said that he liked to touch her too. "Do you like when I touch you?" Not that she really had or knew how to do to him what he had done to her, but it didn't hurt to ask.

She blinked again. Yeah, cleaning up sounded good. It meant that she could get this makeup off and this gunk out of her hair. But what the hell did he mean by "together"? Like, at the same time? His shower was no where near big enough for that. And - she blushed lightly at this - she wasn't quite ready for him to see her completely naked. Not without extenuating circumstances like what had happened the last time she was over.

She nodded. There was no way what she was wearing would be near comfortable enough to sleep in. "Yes, please. Why don't you take yours first, since you're colder than I am? I'll fish out something to wear while you're in there." She stepped back with a smile before gently pushing him toward the bathroom.

While he was showering, she wandered into his room and dug out a t-shirt from his dresser before wandering back out to the living room and waiting on the couch for him to finish. Once he had, and headed off to his room, she slipped into the bathroom to wash her face and hair before changing into the shirt she had grabbed.

Gathering her folded clothes, she followed him to his room, moving to set the bundle she was holding on his dresser. As she walked, he was able to see the matching bruises on her legs, just above her knees. She turned to him and smiled, those sunglasses still covering her eyes.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 pm

"Maybe~" he said in response to her question.

Though Shade nudged him to the bathroom, he headed to his room to get some fresh clothes first. His shower was quick-- just a fast soap and rinse. He assumed that Shade would want to wash the make-up off her face and that gel thing keeping her hair in place. Upon returning to his bedroom, he noticed she had taken one of his shirts again rather than Lenah's. Was it really so bad to wear another woman's clothes?

While Kier waited he noticed the thin maroon book left out on Lenah's drawer. He'd forgotten to put it away. Picking up the book, he leafed through it, being careful not to pull out the unbound pages. It had become a habit for his to look back at the last page every time he picked up the book. He had long since memorized the highlighted lines: 'Days and months have gone and past, as I finally see ...the end of ...my goals ...At long last, my own freedom is saved.' The rest of the book was just more words he couldn't read, but that single part was Lenah's only clue to him about her desires.

Hearing Shade's footsteps padding back, he placed the book back on the drawer. She entered wearing just his t-shirt, of course he assumed there was underwear too. The shirt covered up to mid-thigh at most for her so another set of bruises was clearly visible against the brunette's creamy skin. His mind flashed back to the knife wound from 'Alice'. The scar was probably there somewhere. Though he grinned back at her, his attention was still focused on the bruises. "You can turn off the lights if it bothers you. The sunglasses look ridiculous right now," he teased lightly. "We should sleep anyway."
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Seeing how Kier was staring at the bruises on her legs made her regret the decision not to grab a pair of sweatpants. He had gotten upset enough over her arms so why hadn't it occurred to her that ones on her legs would be worse to him? She was a little surprised that he wasn't asking more questions. Then again, he might just be waiting for her to join him first.

Heeding his suggestion, she reached out and switched the lights off before taking off the sunglasses, looking at him again with those reflective eyes of hers. She smiled a little shyly, not quite sure how they were going to do things. She wasn't injured this time and wasn't feeling that same sense of loneliness so she didn't have that same need to be close. But she wanted to be. Would that be okay? She didn't think he'd mind.

Walking over to join him on the bed, she saw that he had taken the spot nearer to the edge again. Honestly, she didn't care which side she was on so long as it was comfortable. And the bed was certainly big enough that it didn't matter much in the end anyway. Setting the sunglasses on his side table before putting a hand next to him for the balance she'd need to climb over him without falling on to him, Shade paused to lean down and press a kiss to his cheek. He had said that was what you used for good night so that was what she was going by for now.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Letting Shade flip off the lights, he took his place near the bed's edge. He met her metallic eyes that seemed to shimmer in the dark. Wondering what she would do next, he just watched her set down the sunglasses with a clack and move towards the bed. Shade had looked a bit hesitant but apparently the appeal of a king sized bed out won that of the couch. Not that he would have told her to take the couch, even if she was not injured this time.

Kier snagged her arm just as she got up to climb over, pulling her against his chest with one of her legs still straddled over his. Before she could speak, he gave her a lazy kiss. "Where do you think you're going? Did I say you could sleep on the bed?" He smirked, indicating that he was joking. With Shade, it was hard to make sure she knew it was a joke unless he made it obvious.

”Just kidding. But princess, if you’re going to kiss me you’ll have to do better than that.” Was he contradicting what he said before? He vaguely remembered thinking the opposite one time. Well, it didn’t really matter. Resting his hands on the small of her back, he asked, ”Does it ever occur to you that getting into a guy’s bed is dangerous? Especially with someone three years older with more than five inches over you?” And if she hadn’t noticed already, Kier was very hands-on and just a tad touchy.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Shade gasped in surprise as Kier tugged her down and kissed her. She blinked a couple of times at him, shifting to put her weight on her elbows so she could look down at him a little better, not really noticing or thinking about how her chest was brushing against him. And what did he mean by that? Oh. He was teasing her. That was a bit of an odd way to tease, but she wasn't really one to judge so...

Yes, he was contradicting himself, and confusing her at the same time. "But you said..." What was going on?

”Does it ever occur to you that getting into a guy’s bed is dangerous? Especially with someone three years older with more than five inches over you?” He had pulled her down while he spoke, pressing their hips together and letting her feel how one of those things that could be dangerous was resting between them.

She blushed softly, both at what she felt and what he was getting at. "I don't just crawl into people's beds." Her roommates didn't count and Kier was turning out to be a special case. Hell, the only other person she might would be Trevor, and he'd probably freak out anyway, nevermind that she thought of him more as a brother type of friend than anything else. "And why would it be dangerous with you?" Was he saying that he was going to hurt her or just reminding her that he could?

She shifted her legs to get more comfortable, accidentally pressing their hips closer. She froze at that, at how it had felt, and met Kier's eyes with her own wide ones.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:54 am

"I don't just crawl into people's beds." A light blush was coloring her cheeks. His eyes were adjusting to the darkness of the room and her face being so close made it easier to notice those reactions. And cleavage that showed from the oversized collar of he- his shirt.The tips of her breasts were brushing his chest.

"So I don't count as a person? That hurts, princess."

"And why would it be dangerous with you?" He loosened his grip to let her move, and laughed softly when she froze, most likely feeling his reaction. He couldn't really help it with her in this position and so scarcely clothed. Not to mention how the shirt had ridden up over her butt already.

He slid his hands over the top curve of her behind, brushing the panty's waistband with his thumbs. "Because you keep putting yourself in such... compromising situations. Like now," he said pulling his palms to rub her hips. "There's a lot of things I would love to do with you right now, and I probably could too."

Lifting his head a bit, Kier flipped the two over so that Shade rested under him, her legs still on either sides of him. His elbows pressed into the bed for support as he watched Shade with a heated look in his eyes. He should stop. Or this would go down all the wrong ways. But here he was letting Shade excite him and push him over the edge.

"You horn dog." Despite what he would have said if anyone else had called him that, he smirked. Haha, sure Lenah. That name seems to fit me perfectly.

Dipping his head to Shade's ear, he said, "You should tell me to stop." It was either that, or not stop at all. And he doubted Shade would want to stop if he started either. Funny how he hadn't felt this heat the last time she was here, pinned under him on the bed. Then again, she wasn't hurt or afraid this time. Or screaming or trying to throw him in to a wall. God, maybe she should do that now so he'd snap out of it.

Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 am

"So I don't count as a person? That hurts, princess."

She blinked. She had hurt his feelings? She didn't meant to. "You're different..." she mumbled and then realized he was teasing her again. He was always teasing, maybe she should just assume everything he said was a joke?

"Because you keep putting yourself in such... compromising situations. Like now. There's a lot of things I would love to do with you right now, and I probably could too."

First he was touching her butt, which wasn't all that much of a surprise (though him playing with her panties had been), then he was rolling them over and settling between her legs. She blushed again, between having squeaked at the movement and how they were positioned. What on earth was he talking about? Did he mean... And what was that look in his eyes? Her breathing started to quicken at that.

"You should tell me to stop."

"Stop? Stop what? You aren't... You aren't doing anything," she said, voice soft and questioning. He wasn't doing anything, was he? He was just looking at her right now, with that expression that was making her so warm. She... she really didn't mind how they were or anything like that - she found it interesting and was curious what it all meant. She knew it wasn't the best decision, but she'd let him do whatever he wanted so she could find out and learn, and because she liked what he made her feel. Unless he pushed for that last bit, because she knew that she wasn't ready for that, no matter how clueless she was.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:15 am

"Stop? Stop what? You aren't... You aren't doing anything."

Blowing out a deep breath, he responded quietly, "Yeah, because I'm trying not to. And just to warn you, I probably won't when I start." Even as he said that, a hand was already pushing up her shirt and his mouth nipped the back of her ear. He stroked her stomach lightly, feeling the raised skin of her scars like he had done before. With his other arm still on the bed, he raised himself up to check her reaction while he could still think semi-clearly enough to back off. But she showed no signs of wanting him to.

Then pressed his lips onto hers, just following the flow of heat and defenestrated his reason. It didn't take long for him to deepen the kiss, feeling Shade open her mouth under his. It's not as if they hadn't gone this far before but today it felt different. He was less in control of himself for one (as if you couldn't tell). And rather than a want, his attitude was leaning a bit more towards a need. Maybe he hadn't had enough fun in too long.

Breaking the kiss, he worked his way down her neck to her collarbone to her breast. As he ran a warm tongue over the peak, his hips were pressing closer. For sure she could feel what was down there if she hadn't already.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 am

"Yeah, because I'm trying not to. And just to warn you, I probably won't when I start."

What did he mean by that? He wouldn't stop? That... was a little frightening actually. Did he mean he wouldn't stop if she told him to or that he wouldn't want to? Of course, she imagined that she probably wouldn't want to either, but it would be the smart thing to do if it reached that point...

Kier pushing her shirt up, exposing her breasts to the slightly chilled air and making her shiver lightly, was a bit of a surprise. That was fast. And then he was kissing her, making her tilt her head to the side a little and push back, parting her lips for him when he wanted to deepen it. She tentatively reached out with her own tongue, trying to mimic what he was doing.

She couldn't help the soft moan that escaped her as he moved down to her chest, which was rising and falling quickly. She held her breath for a few seconds when she felt him press against her. Oh god, she really didn't know what to do about that, but it felt so good.

Huffing softly at how the shirt was bunched around her neck, she tugged it off and let it drop to the side before gasping in surprise. He had just bit her! It was light and hadn't hurt, but still. She stared at him with wide eyes.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 am

Hearing her moan (of pleasure?), he moved on to the other breast and gave it the same treatment, faltering a bit when she shifted. From the rustle of fabric, he assumed Shade lost the shirt. He wouldn't complain about it though. Her breath hitched as he lightly bit the tip, not enough to hurt or mark of course.

Not wanting to waste too much time playing around with her breasts, he started moving lower. Sometimes he liked to play around when it was a bit boring, since not all his clients were his type. He didn't really discriminate when it came to clients but he couldn't help his preferences. It didn't affect his work just his mannerism. That said, Shade wasn't exactly his type but he felt this pull to her. It was different from any of the other girls he'd had in a way that he didn't know how to describe.

Right now though, none of that was really going through Kier's head. He was more focused on tugging at her panties. He heard Shade say something but it sounded muffled to his ears. He didn't stop. It wasn't until Shade grabbed his hands away from the waistband, now halfway down, did he look up. He only had a moment to see her face before he was thrown into the air.

Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 am

Kier was pressing a series of light kisses down her stomach, pausing to dip his tongue into her navel before continuing down. Her abs twitched lightly at the feathery touch and warm breath that caressed her skin.

Shade's eyes popped open when she felt his fingers hook into her panties and start to pull them down, knocking her from the pleasurable haze she had fallen into. She lifted her head from where it had fallen to look at him, startled.

"Kier... S-stop. Stop!" Why wasn't he stopping? Was this what he had meant? It didn't matter. She wanted him stop, didn't want to go that far yet, and he wasn't listening to her.

She didn't notice really that her mutation was reacting to her heightened emotions, the curl of fear she was feeling, so when she grabbed his hands with her own, her power had wrapped around him as well. By the time she had noticed, just a scant few seconds after, he had looked up and she had accidentally thrown him across the room. He hit the wall with a dull thud and bounced off to land on the floor.

Shade scrambled a little, sitting up to look at him with wide, frightened eyes. Had she just killed him? Oh god she hoped not. "Kier?" He didn't respond, didn't move, sending a tendril of cold dread down her spine. "Kier?!" she called again, louder, and slid from the bed to rush over to him. Yeah, she knew that sex was something that she wasn't ready for yet, but that didn't mean she wanted to hurt him.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 pm

To say that smacking his head into the wall didn't hurt would be a lie. Just like saying how being thrown across the room by some sort of tentacle thing didn't K.O him for a bit. His mind floated in an air of nothingness for a bit before he heard more muffled noises. It sounded like the bedspread rustling.

"Kier?!"

He twitched at the mention, or shout, of his name. It was rather loud even for him. Making a mumbled noise, Kier pushed up on his elbows. It fucking hurt to fall face first on the floor after having your back slammed into a fucking wall. He grunted a bit before sitting up. Now what the hell was he doing before that faceplant? In front of him was Shade, still shirtless. Shirtless. Fuck him. Not literal.

He stood up to take the previously discarded t-shirt and drop it on Shade's head as he walked passed her out of the room. "Here, put this back on. Excuse me." Wasn't that overly polite? Not really, he didn't apologize and he should have. What he almost did was just as bad as those guys who left their marks on her. He would just be adding to that huh?

In the restroom, the red-head splashed cold water onto his face. He didn't bother turning on the lights. Even though he was calming down, his head was still throbbing from the impact of skull-to-wall.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 am

Shade was reaching out to touch his shoulder, intending to roll him onto his back so she could check on him, when he made a soft noise and pushed onto his elbows. After a moment, he sat up and just stared at the floor for a little, looking a little confused, before glancing up at her. Or, her chest really since his eyes didn't make it any higher than that.

She blinked when Kier pushed to his feet and moved to the bed, grabbing the shirt again and fairly throwing it at her as he left the room, mumbling something as he went. Tugging the shirt back on, she hesitated. Was he angry now? Should she have let him do that anyway? No, that would not have been a good idea, not for her anyway.

Climbing to her feet again, she trailed after him. She could hear the water running in the bathroom so it wasn't hard to find him. And she should check his head for him, just in case she had accidentally given him a concussion.

"Kier?" she called softly, stepping into the doorway, her eyes flickering over his face and expression, glancing between his back and his reflection.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:57 pm

He heard Shade's footsteps approaching. In the mirror he could see that she had put the shirt back on. Kier scrubbed his face dry with a towel before answering. "Yeah?" He tried keeping his voice steady and normal but there was a tightness behind it. He hoped Shade didn't catch it. His slightly damp hair falling in front of his eyes. He brushed it the black strands back, not meeting her face still and looking passed her instead.

Even in the darkness, he was sure she could see his face as clearly as if there were light. He felt wrong for what he tried to do to her. Why did he feel like he crossed an invisible line? He never had that problem before with any girl, well maybe because they never drew any boundaries. Though they weren't underage and inexperienced.

"You should go to bed. I'm going to be re-dyeing my hair. Black isn't really my color." Black hair also presented old memories he didn't want to remember and the color wouldn't wash out completely for another couple weeks. It also gave him an excuse to cool down and stay away from Shade for a bit to regain his head.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:11 pm

He was angry. He had told her to tell him to stop so why was he angry? Because she hadn't so he thought that he could keep going? Or because she had used her power against him? She hadn't been able to help it, acting on instinct. Hell, Kier wouldn't even look at her now and he had been all over her earlier. She wished that she could understand people better.

Dropping her gaze and stepping back, she nodded. "Maybe I should just go," she whispered. She knew she should have said that louder so Kier wouldn't miss it, but if she did he might say yes. She gave him a weak smile and returned to the bedroom without waiting for a response.

Shade sat for a few minutes, arguing with herself, before biting her lip and standing, moving toward her clothes to dress, grabbing her pants first. Kier had seemed to want to be alone, or at least away from her, so she would oblige him.

Naturally, that was when he returned to the room.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 am

Whatever Shade said, Kier only heard 'go', which was enough for him to guess what she just told him."You don't have to leave you know." He stood by the door, eyes on her pants and the floor. "I'm not mad. Not at you." She had had every right to hurt him. If anything, she should be mad at him. He walked over to her, stopping a few inches away.

"I'm sorry. About earlier. I understand if you're upset over it, but it won't happen again. I'll even take the couch if it makes you feel any better. I mean, if you're scared I'm going to try something again." Because why else would she be so eager to leave? Who would want to share a bed with a person who just almost-raped them? "Just don't...You don't have to leave."

Kier crouched down in front of her as she was buttoning up the jeans and after some hesitation, he looked up at her. He did want her to stay for the sake of staying. Nothing more. And it showed in his eyes before he looked back at the carpet. "But if you really want to go, I won't stop you."
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Shade turned in surprise when Kier spoke up, stopping in the midst of fastening her pants. For someone who was so loud so much of the time, he could certainly move very quietly. She stared at him as he walked over, a soft frown growing on her face as he talked. And he still wasn't looking at her.

"But if you really want to go, I won't stop you."

She knelt in front of him, leaning down a little to look at his face. If he wasn't angry, then why was he so upset? Yet again, she couldn't help but wish that she could understand people better, if only so she could connect better with Kier. Straightening, she leaned forward and hugged him tightly around the shoulders, accidentally pushing him back. She smiled when his arms went around her and she squeezed a little tighter.

After a minute or so, Shade pulled away and set her hands to either side of his head. "I'm not mad either," she said before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his in a chaste kiss. Breaking it again, she smiled at him, a little shyly. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I thought that you'd want me to go because of that."
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 am

Surprised when she hugged him, Kier fell back off his heels. Suddenly she wasn't trying to leave and she wasn't cringing away from him. She wasn't so scared that she wouldn't touch him. He let his own arms slide around her back and pull her closer. It felt good just to know that she could still touch him, even just like this was fine.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. I thought that you'd want me to go because of that." He refrained from pushing his lips back onto hers and instead returned her smile with his own. Sure being slammed into a wall had hurt but he had had worse. A lot worse from Lenah and certain other thugs. And almost all of those times, he deserved what he got. Though he never thought so at the time, he just didn't like stopping at a boundary.

"Don't worry about it. I was more mad at myself than at you." He hugged her again, nuzzling his nose in her hair. He wanted more, but when did he not? And if this is what Shade was willing to give him, then he'd take what he could get. "so, uh, just double checking. Do you want me on the couch or...?"
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 am

She smiled, turning to curl against his chest, liking how he was holding her (but he was doing it with her hair again. Why did he keep doing that?). Shaking her head, she looked up at him. "I trust you. And... your bed is too big. It feels empty when I'm the only one there. I've spent enough time alone already. I'd rather not any more if I don't have to. I share the bedroom with one of my roommates and the other sleeps on the couch when he sleeps..." She shrugged, looking down to where she was toying with his shirt. "I just sleep better with other people in the room."

She reluctantly pulled out of the hug and stood, holding out her hands to help him up. Once he was on his feet again, Shade moved over to her pile of clothes and tugged her pants off again, folding them and adding them to the pile. She walked back over to Kier and looked up at him shyly. "So... what kind of kiss is okay for me to give you to say goodnight?"
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:53 am

Kier was enjoying the sweet mango scent (yes, he really like it okay) when Shade shifted to look at him, he didn't look away this time, listening to her respond. He felt better hearing her explanation, chuckling at the bit about preferring to sleep with others. That was cute, even if she was a little old to be saying that. Though he like the company of another body beside him as well.

Before he would tug her closer, she stood up and offered him a hand. He pouted for only a moment before taking the hand and pulling himself to his feet. "We should work things out this way more often." You know, without the yelling and the misunderstandings. His eyes unintentionally flicked down to her legs when she slid her pants back off. The bruises were still prominent against her pale tone.

"So, what kind of kiss is okay for me to give you to say good night?" Snapped out of his thoughts, he took a moment to ponder the question.

A grin spread across Kier's face and he tackled her onto the bed, twisting so she ended up laying on top of him. Giving her a moment to recover, he planted light pecks on her forehead, cheeks, nose, and finally lips. "Any of the above will do. Or you can get creative." His hands settled at the curve of her back.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:20 pm

The only warning she had was the look that he got before he lunged, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her off her feet. Shade yelled in surprise, absolutely confused as to what he was doing, then let out a soft 'oof' as they landed in the middle of the bed. She pushed up a little, her hands on his chest, and stared down at him, their legs entangled. Closing her eyes reflexively as he rained feathery kisses over her face, she blinked at him, a light blush over her cheeks from what he had just done. She couldn't remember him ever having been that gentle with her before, not as far as kisses were concerned.

"Creative?" she muttered, a light frown tugging at her lips. What was that supposed to mean? She shrugged it off and slid her hands up to his shoulders, lightly grabbing to pull herself up his body a little (and not having any idea what that might do to him). Repeating what Kier had done, she lingered at his lips for a moment before lifting her head again. "Like that?"

Last edited by Shade on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 am

"Like that?"

He laughed, doing his best to ignore how her body brushed against his just moments ago. "I meant to just pick one of them." Using a hand to grab the blanket (no, he doesn't make his bed). "Though, all of the above is always a choice." And one he wouldn't argue with.

Kier rolled onto his side to deposit Shade back onto the bed, then throwing the blanket over both their bodies, the black fabric draping over the brunette's face. "Good night, princess." His hand cupped the back of her head and gave her lips a slow, soft kiss before hugging her to his chest. If all he could get away safely with was hugging and kissing, then he would gladly take advantage of it. He definitely enjoyed her warmth in a different way from the other girls. Of course, he was never really trusted or felt completely relaxed with ones who were only looking for a good time.

It didn't take long for the red-head to fall asleep, face nuzzled in her sweet hair and content with the night's outcome. Maybe he liked her and that was what made all the difference.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 am

Oh, just one. Okay then. But he didn't mind if she did all of them...? Why did he have to be so confusing to her?

Scowling softly, she pulled the blanket from her face in time for Kier to kiss her, one hand in her hair. She smiled against his lips, eyes drifting closed. She wasn't going to complain about that; she loved how he made her feel when he did stuff like that. "Good night," she replied, curling against his side, laying her head on his chest, his heartbeat soothing her toward sleep.

She had a feeling that this wasn't the last time her bruises would be brought up, but she didn't much care at the moment either. And she just knew that it wasn't going to be the last time they argued, over something stupid most likely as well, but he seemed to be willing to put up with it, and her confusion and naivety. That was what mattered to her since even she knew that they wouldn't be able to go anywhere in a relationship if they couldn't learn to get along.

Shade cuddled closer, yawning softly before she fell asleep as well.

~~~end~~~
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2