THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Xiana][Andrew] Shopping Days [Kota]

3 posters

Go down

[Xiana][Andrew] Shopping Days [Kota] Empty [Xiana][Andrew] Shopping Days [Kota]

Post by Kota Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am

Mm, today was such a nice day. Clear skies, cool summer-to-fall transition breeze, and the afternoon sun. Kota loved this weather; it wasn't wet or sticky or a mixture of both. This would be a totally wonderful day if he wasn't being forced to pick up materials for Caius. It was only like nine in the morning and his boss had literally dragged him out of his futon and shoved a list at him. Then he said, "Okay, kid. Go pick up those stuff for me. I need everything on that list by tomorrow. And I want you to go now otherwise you never will. Cya~ ❤" And he was shoved out the sliding glass door, turning back only to see his stupid, gay, idiotic boss wink and blow him an kiss.

So here he was, wandering the shops area of the district. There were clothing stores around, all selling pretty decent looking outfits at high prices. He wasn't feeling up to shopping today, plus he had a job to do, as much as he didn't want to do it.

Speaking of which, he hadn't so much as glanced at the list in his hand. Lifting it up he could see a shitload of words. God, did Caius really expect him to be able to carry all this back? Fuck, did he do something to piss Caius off? Not that he could remember from the top of his head. He'd worked his shifts, cleaned the back room, and even went to school once this week. Granted, he got piles of homework and make-up work but he sure as hell wasn't going to do it. Could that be the reason? Ugh. Why does he even care about my education. He's not my mom.

While lost in thought, Kota smacked into some solid thing. "Shit," he cursed, glancing up the person, oh it was a person, that he smacked into.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

[Xiana][Andrew] Shopping Days [Kota] Empty Re: [Xiana][Andrew] Shopping Days [Kota]

Post by Andrew Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Andrew was also out enjoying the weather, though he was walking this time, his arms held behind his head. He had just finished a delivery and was still riding the high from the run for that. Adding to it was that the last of his bruises from that beating he could still only half remember had finally faded, aside from a little bit of pain if he twisted in certain ways, and he had just heard about how the city was going to hold a carnival. He was thinking about dragging Ceara there so they could try to bond, hopefully without interruptions this time.

Watching the sky as he walked, he completely missed the blond head bobbing its way toward him. The breath left him in a whoosh as he was unexpectedly headbutted, the blow falling against his mostly healed ribs.

Fuck, that really hurt, was the first thing that went through Andrew's mind as his arms dropped to protectively cover his torso. The second thing was, Wow, he's tiny, followed closely by, How hard is his head?

Covering the pain and surprise with a laugh, he smiled down at the boy. "Sorry. Didn't see you there. You okay?"

Last edited by Andrew on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 180

Back to top Go down

[Xiana][Andrew] Shopping Days [Kota] Empty Re: [Xiana][Andrew] Shopping Days [Kota]

Post by Xiana Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Sunday mornings were Xiana's grocery days.  Some people were off to church while others were in bed, enjoying their last day of sleeping in. To Xiana, it meant that the shopping district would be less packed therefore, less dangerous. The girl, with her little basket on her arm, set out of her home to be greeted by the bright sun.

Xiana always liked the daytime better than the night. Unlike the nighttime, mornings were cheery, warm, and less scary. She took a deep breath of the crisp morning (well 10:00) air while strolling past the first intersection she came across.

Humming a new melody to herself, Xiana turned right on the next street just in time to catch a glimpse of a crimson haired person crash into a familiar blonde head. Xiana used her hand to block the suns rays and squinted slightly to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. 

Recognizing the familiar green silver eyes the girl silently wondered to herself, why is Kota up so early? She couldn't remember the last time she saw Kota early than noon. Oh, wait, she never saw Kota up early before noon.
Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 pm

The man was freaking tall, though that wasn't saying much since just about everybody was tall compared to his 5 foot 3 inches. His hair was a flashy red-red color with his eyes complimenting the color with an acid green. Wiry build with decent clothing. Okay, kind of decent. Kota couldn't say he really like the green shirt. It made the guy look kind of Christmas-y.

"Sorry. Didn't see you there. You okay?"

...Did he just imply that I was so short that he didn't see me? And he looked pained even as he laughed and smiled. The blonde stared at the guy, eyes narrowing slightly, labeling him some sort of carefree idiot. "Yeah... I'm fine. You should really watch where you're going." Totally not trying to sound like a hypocrite there since it was himself that was lost in thought but adults should always be watching out for little kids in his opinion.

He rubbed his head. Kota didn't notice the black haired girl standing several feet away from them. What he did notice was that he had dropped the paper he was holding. His face dipped a shade paler, if that was possible. Mother of God Caius is going to murder him.

Last edited by Kota on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because this edit message is a butt)
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:58 pm

"Yeah... I'm fine. You should really watch where you're going."

Andrew laughed softly. "Well, I'm not the only one who wasn't looking. If you had been, you wouldn't have looked so surprised either." He stuck his tongue out after that. He was figuring the boy in front of him was twelve at the oldest so he had no problem fooling around, not that talking with people older than him had ever really stopped him either. Just because he was technically an adult and looked like one, didn't mean he had to act like one.

"That yours?" he asked, pointing at a rather clean looking piece of paper under the boy's foot. He wasn't too concerned over him being out on his own since it was daylight and it would be a little creepy for someone who looked to be in their twenties asking some kid barely into puberty if he was alone. Andrew was weird and a bit insane, not a creeper.

And it was about then that he noticed how the blond looked kind of sour. "And, hey, try smiling some. It's a great day out and there's no need for you to look so down. Go get an ice cream or something."
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Xiana didn't really want to go up to talk to Kota with that red headed man still around. Kota had told her not to talk to strangers, especially if they were male (although he still could) and she wasn't sure if that guy counted as someone she could talk to or not. The last time she talked to a stranger didn't do her any good at all and having a small scar to remind her of that incident was unpleasant. She brushed her teeth across her lips and decided to just leave them be. Kota could take care of himself, just like she could take care of herself like she did before he came into her life.

Xiana wondered for a few more moments before turning around and continued her way. She could just tell him she had seen him later . . . or not depending on her memory span. Who was she kidding? She was avoiding him and deep down inside she knew it. After that day of the carnival, she couldn’t look him in the eye anymore.

“What am I going to do?” She whispered silently to herself.

Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 pm

"That yours?" Glancing down, he saw the list under his foot. Thank the lord it didn't blow off with the wind. "And, hey, try smiling some. It's a great day out and there's no need for you to look so down. Go get an ice cream or something." What is he, an idiot? Regardless of his internal thoughts, Kota looked at the red head and flashed him an innocent smile.

"It it huh? And I'd love to buy myself a treat if I wasn't broke," he said in a tone much brighter than his previous one. It's like he transformed into those cheerful little boys, honest and naive. Besides the fact that he had left his wallet back at the salon, the blonde didn't have much of a taste for sweets. "It'd be cool if you could buy some for me though." He only said so because he didn't think a random stranger would do such a thing, even if he was being adorable right now.

By chance, he turned around to see Xi's familiar back, slowly retreating away with long black hair bouncy with each step. Not hesitating, he called out to her, "Xi!"
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Andrew blinked then laughed at the boy's comment. Considering how he had been earlier and how he was now, it was an act - a good one, granted, but Andrew had gotten good at seeing through other people (not that he wasn't ever wrong though).

"Nice try kid, but I'm not falling for it. And you should be careful, someone might try to take advantage of getting you somewhere. You know, stranger danger, don't accept candy from strangers, and all that," he said, only half-joking. Seriously enough though, the blond was small and cute and looked like he could be easily overpowered. The world was dangerous for people like him.

He glanced toward who the kid was calling out to and cast his gaze over her. Cute girl, reminded him of his little sister Caitlyn actually. She looked sweet and just as defenseless as the boy. She also kind of looked like she shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere alone.

And if the set of her shoulders was anything to judge by, she wasn't exactly thrilled that the boy had seen her. "Uh-oh. Looks like your girlfriend isn't happy with you."
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Kota's voice was cut off short as Xiana heard the strangers voice call out,"Uh-oh. Looks like your girlfriend isn't happy with you." Xiana paused in place and looked down at the ground, blushing. Girl-girlfriend? I'm... ah... not?. The girl turned around just in time to see Kota coming towards her.

"Good morning..." She whispered, averting her eyes to look at the stranger instead, but she couldn't resist looking up at him even if it was for a moment. In that split second their eyes met, Xiana began to blush furiously as her mind went back to that day at the carnival. She opened her mouth to speak, to say something like she had to go, but no words seem to want come out. She stood there, nervously playing with her hands and looked back down on the ground.

She softly nibbled on her bottom lip and said, “Why are you here so early in the morning?” That wasn't what I intended to say. Xiana sighed softly and tried her best to smile, even if it was directed towards the floor.

Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 pm

"Nice try kid, but I'm not falling for it. And you should be careful, someone might try to take advantage of getting you somewhere. You know, stranger danger, don't accept candy from strangers, and all that,"
Ohh, so the guy wasn't convinced. He shrugged. It didn't really matter since Kota didn't really need anything from the red head. What did kind of irk him was that the older man was talking to him like a kid anyway. "I ask for things, not take what's randomly handed to me." He was fifteen for God's sake. He knew about strangers.

Though he wasn't sure if he could say the same about Xi. She was genuinely innocent and naive and very, very defenseless. Sure he Harbing could cause some major damage but it would be too late by the time she would think to use it.

Kota shot the man a brief glare for his comment. She wasn't his girlfriend--I realize that sounded childish but she wasn't. Xiana was a girl and she was a friend but she wasn't a girlfriend. She was embarrassed by it though. Figures, considering how she acted after the boat ride at the carnival. He wasn't surprised that her next few lines were directed at the ground.

"Buying things for your idiot brother. I don't get what the hell he would want with a PiyoPiyo clock," he said, furrowing his brow at the list.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Huh. Wow, he was a touchy little brat, wasn't he? Amusing too, if Andrew was going to be honest. He trailed after the blond, glancing between the two younger teens.

"Wait a minute. Who the hell sends a kid out to get crap for him? Especially a list like that?" He was frowning softly. The kid was skinny, skinny than Andrew had been at that age (and Andrew had pretty much always been a scrawny shit too - mostly due to lack of food and being entirely too active). "And isn't PiyoPiyo that little yellow foreign chick. And by chick, I mean bird, not girl," he amended, rolling his eyes lightly.

Slang was a bit aggravating for Andrew, always had been. He just didn't really have the patience to remember what the hell it meant when it was just as easy to say it. Why speaking plainly was so difficult for some people, he'd never know, but it also wasn't like he could do anything about it either.

He turned to the girl and smiled. "Also, hello." She was too young for him to flirt with, but he could still be polite.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down