THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Leah][Xiana] Eternal Snow [Kota] {{ complete }}

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Leah][Xiana] Eternal Snow [Kota] {{ complete }} Empty [Leah][Xiana] Eternal Snow [Kota] {{ complete }}

Post by Kota Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 pm

He'd never been to Leah house before, mostly due to the fact that she wasn't even home ninety percent of the time. It had been a while since he'd seen her too, and the fact that she was back meant she found her brother or gave up. But the latter wasn't too likely considering this was Leah we were talking about. Well, that was what he told Caius anyway. Because he had been to her house for a few days after that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Of course, Kota didn't share that bit of information with his boss. Caius didn't need to unnecessarily worry for his sake. And that guy would probably start giving Kota a curfew if he knew.

"Woah~ her house is huuuge." Kota turned and raised an eyebrow at Caius. Leave it to him to state the obvious.

"Hey shortie, you're here early." Danae stepped out of his car, waving goodbye to his manager. "Long time no see, Caius."

While the two exchanged greetings, Kota knocked on the door, patiently waiting for Leah to answer. He half expected her brother--Kieren?--to be here as well. The blonde didn't have a gift for that guy, but whatever. He had all the gifts he was going to give waiting in Caius' car, since it would be too obvious to bring them in.

Last edited by Kota on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

[Leah][Xiana] Eternal Snow [Kota] {{ complete }} Empty Re: [Leah][Xiana] Eternal Snow [Kota] {{ complete }}

Post by Leah Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 pm

”Just a little higher…” Crystal star in hand, Leah stretched out her arm as high as she could. Even with a ladder, the blonde’s fingers could barely brush the top of the Christmas tree. That was the downfall of being short. Or maybe it was the downfall of having such a huge tree. Neither could be helped. Okay, maybe the tree could, but Leah always specifically got the largest one she could find because the bigger it was, the more decorations could be put on it.

”There! All done now!” Leah declared when she’d finally gotten the star in place. She climbed down her ladder and took a moment to admire her work. The tree was completely Leah-fied from top to bottom. There were a million ornaments in all shapes, sizes, and colors possible. One gold garland wrapped loosely around the green branches and one silver garland spiraling in the other direction. Five red bells chimed from their separate spots on the tree. And on the very top was the crystal star, which gleamed beautifully in the light.

With the tree finished, all of the party preparations were complete. Just then, the doorbell rang. Oh, someone was here already. Leah scooped up a handful of artificial snow from the floor and headed to the door. She unlocked the door and yanked it open. ”Hi!” the girl exclaimed at the same time she threw the snow.

Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

[Leah][Xiana] Eternal Snow [Kota] {{ complete }} Empty Re: [Leah][Xiana] Eternal Snow [Kota] {{ complete }}

Post by Kota Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:33 pm

"Hi!"

Kota flinched and snapped his eyes closed when the white puff was flung at him and only him. He could hear the other two literally LOL behind him. "Hey..." he said, ignoring the idiots behind him to focus on the idiot in front. He brushed the flecks off his jacket and shook them out of his hair. It looked like he had dandruff, goddammit.

Though he wasn't all that annoyed, since he was expecting her to do something dumb like that. Stepping over, he smiled and gave the girl a one-armed hug. He didn't like touching people, much less hugging, but Leah was an exception. "Merry Christmas, Leah." He used his other hand to flip Danae off when she whistled, but was quickly papped in the head by Caius. The older man continued to scold him about how vulgar gestures were rude put-downs. He didn't see Danae behind him, flipping Kota right back with both hands and sticking tongue out of a smug smile. Bitch.

"So where's your bro?" he asked stepping inside and not noticing any other presence in the house. He tugged off his scarf and dropped it on the couch, staring at the over decorated tree. Like, there was legitly more ornaments than tree.

"What a nice tree." Danae nodded in agreement. "Definitely festive. Kota, you agree right?"

"Too festive. Why didn't you tell me to come earlier to help out? You really need someone to keep your imagination in check." He smiled lightly, mussing up Leah's blonde strands. They were getting long again, but it wouldn't be a problem.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Leah saw Caius and Danae laughing behind Kota as he greeted her. The boy did his best to get the snow off, but when he finished shaking his head, Leah saw lingering white specks that she did not point out. When Kota stepped forward, he hugged her. He hugged her. He hugged her. Okay, it was more of a pal hug and not that kind of hug, but still. Leah’s face flushed just a little bit, though not enough that it was noticeable.

"Merry Christmas, Leah."

“You too!!” Leah answered, trying to snap the hell out of it. Danae’s whistle, by the way, was not helping in the least. Apparently, Kota didn’t appreciate it either because he gave her the finger. Then came Caius’s pap, and Kota let go. While Caius lectured Kota, Leah thought about it. With Xiana, he probably… No! I won’t think like that. It’s not right for me to−

"So where's your bro?"

Distracted from her thoughts, Leah replied, “Weeell, I did invite him. But he had other plans with his girlfriend (she stretched out the word ‘girlfriend’ like taffy) so he couldn’t come.”

The girl grinned when Caius and Danae complemented her tree, and mock-pouted at what Kota said. “There’s no such thing as ‘too festive’!! I didn’t ask you to come ‘cause I wanted to use the snow. And hey! There’s nothing wrong with my imagination!” Now he was ruffling her hair. The slight blush came back to Leah’s cheeks. Jesus Christ, was he doing this on purpose?!

Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:48 pm

“Weeell, I did invite him. But he had other plans with his girlfriend so he couldn't come.”

He gave her a funny look. "He'd rather spend time with some girl rather than his sister? I'm starting to wonder if he grew up right." Well, considering the guy had been on his own, on the streets for at least a decade. He could have turned into some pimp, or prostitute. He shrugged it off. Not his business anyway. If Leah was okay with it all then whatever.

“There’s no such thing as ‘too festive’!! I didn't ask you to come ‘cause I wanted to use the snow. And hey! There’s nothing wrong with my imagination!”

"Uh-huh. Whatever you say."

While the three idiots continued to talk amongst themselves, Kota took out his phone to make a call to the one person who had yet to show up. Yes, he had only been here for five minutes but he missed her already. And plus, he really hoped she showed up today. Listening to the rings, he could feel his heart start pounding already. God, she wasn't even here yet and he was already nervous. Hearing her voice pick up at the third ring, he took a deep breathe and managed to make his voice sound normal. "Hey Xi, it's me. Are you almost here?"
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:54 am

Looking like little red riding hood with a basket (filled with presents and other goodies) in the winter, Xiana pulled her furry hooded red cloak closer to her. Since she had started walking earlier that morning, her cheeks had already turned a pale pink as the cold frosty air hit her. The black haired girl who was very excited for the holiday was singing Silent Night softly to herself when her cell phone began to ring.

Startled by the sudden noise, Xiana almost tripped over a pile of snow as she reached into her straw basket to find her phone. The girl checked the screen which was blinking the name Kota and kind of smiled to herself. She took a deep breath and quickly let it out, feeling a bit nervous. “Hello,” She answered while scanning the nearby area for the white house she supposedly wouldn’t miss.

"Hey Xi, it's me. Are you almost here?" Although she didn’t realize it Xiana’s cheeks turned a bright red just from the sound of Kota’s familiar voice.

“I-I think so.” She replied, stopping in front of a large white house, “but I’m not . . . really. . . sure.” She admitted, feeling just a bit lost.

Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 am

She didn't sound very sure at all. "Okay, hold up. Where are you?" he asked unlocking the door to go out and find her. He saw her standing on the sidewalk, right down the walkway of the house in a ridiculously adorable coat."Oh. Nevermind." The boy hung up, slipping the phone back in his pocket and running down to her.

He pulled her into a hug, that would have been a bear hug had it been anyone else, but it was extra gentle just for her. "I missed you. Merry Christmas." He wondered if the girl could hear his heart beating. Pressing his cheek against her cool one, he said, "Let's go inside, you're face is flushed already." And also, so she didn't slip and hurt herself on the ice...

Though, it didn't really make a difference since she ended up slipping anyway. Luckily Kota was standing right there so he easily caught her around the waist. "Geez, be careful." Supporting her back up, the re-entered the house.

"Heyy Xiana. How're you doing?" Danae stood to give her a gentle hug.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 am

Xiana held her breath when Kota pulled her into a soft embrace. "Merry Christmas. I-I missed you too." She whispered, smiling up at him. She felt her heart quickens it's pace despite the fact that her mind was trying to calm her down. 

Kota glanced down at her and leaned in close, pressing his cheek against hers. "Let's go inside, you're face is flushed already." She squeezed her eyes shut, too embarrassed to look at him. If only he knew that he was the cause of it. 

"It's because of the cold," her tiny voice said, her wispy white breath disappeared into the air.  Although now, Xiana felt a lot warmer than before. She took a step forward, eager to get inside, but quickly slipped again on the ice. Luckily for her, Kota's arm had reached around her waist. "Sorry," she apologized, trembling a bit. Winter is a very dangerous time.

Kota lead her into the house, helping her along the way so she wouldn't fall again. Walking in, she saw the pretty decorations that were put up all around the house as well as the people. She was mesmerized by the scene that looked so much like a fairy tale. Even back when her father was alive, Christmas only consisted of exchanging gifts and then going to bed. 

"Heyy Xiana. How're you doing?" Danae greeted as she got up to give Xiana a hug.  Even though she had only met her one other time before this, Xiana smiled at the pretty light blue haired girl and couldn't help but be overwhelmed how friendly and pretty she was. 

"Merry Christmas and I'm doing good. Thank you for asking." She responded before walking over to her brother on the couch and gave him a peck of the cheek. "Merry Christmas." Caius laughed and pulled him onto his lap for a hug. It hadn't been long since he learned of his sister so they were both getting use to the idea of one another.

"If that shrimp over there had told me you were walking I would have picked you up." He said referring to Kota as he sent him pretend glares.

"I'm sorry, I told him not to because I didn't want to be a burden." She replied feeling like she upset him.
Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

“Xiana! Merry Christmas!” Leah said after Danae’s greeting. She gave the black-haired girl a bright smile. “Thanks for coming! And oh. My. God. That coat is so adorable on you!” She was trying extremely hard to ignore all of the body contact and chumminess between Kota and Xiana. It wasn’t easy.

“Those two close?” Danae asked Leah as Caius and Xiana talked.

“Dunno. I’ll ask Kota,” the blonde replied, curious. She walked over to the boy and asked, “Do Caius and Xiana know each other well?” Leah questioned bluntly. She waited for an answer before strolling over to the pile of Christmas gift boxes against the wall. Leah looked around for the one in particular that she was trying to find. Finally, she picked up one of the rather small boxes wrapped in red and green plaid wrapping paper and tied with a silver bow.

The girl had memorized which wrapping paper and bow she’d used for each thing. The small boxes with the plaid paper and silver bow like the one she picked up were snow bombs that exploded artificial snow when you opened it. The large two boxes with gold wrapping paper and a velvety red bow contained two petite four-foot-tall Christmas trees that needed to be decorated. The biggest box, the one with wrapping paper covered with little cartoon ornaments and gold bow, contained the tree decorations. And each of the actual gifts had different wrapping paper and bows too.

Leah went back to where Kota was standing and shoved the box into his hands. “Here!!! Open it! Open it! Open it! Open it!”
Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm

“Do Caius and Xiana know each other well?”

"No, and that's why they're all over each other," he responded, sarcasm and bitterness rolling of his tongue. Sure he was fully aware of their relationship but that didn't make it any less annoying. And Caius probably knew that, and was doing this on purpose. It was pretty stupid to get jealous of his boss though, since the guy just had a huge sister complex. But the blonde couldn't help but be reminded of that other guy.

Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me? I know how she feels about both of them already. God, just shoot me for being so petty.

Lost in his thoughts, he had absently accepted the box Leah shoved at him and pulled the ribbon off without thinking. And Jesus fuck, he didn't mean to shoot him literally with more mother fucking snow. Admittedly the blonde did shout in surprise, flipping the box out of his hand and falling back on his ass. He just sat there like a deer caught in headlights.

There was a moment of silence in the room before everyone else broke out in hysterical laughter, the loudest coming from Danae and Leah, of course. His friend was literally rolling on the floor laughing. "She got you good there!"

Shaking off the shock, Kota stood up and tackled Leah to the couch (in a friendly way). "Bitch, what was that for huh? HUH?" Despite his words, his tone was joking and a smile on his face. What was he getting so worked up for anyway? He was just letting his nerves get to his head.

He continued to smoosh a struggling, but laughing Leah, as Danae decided to join the pile. Kota made a oomph sound at the added weight, attempting to roll over so Leah wouldn't get squished. Instead, the trio ended up a laughing mess on the floor. "Ahaha, you're all jerks," he said between breaths, moving to sit up.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"Merry Christmas to you too, Leah and thank you for inviting me. " Xiana smiled and then blushed at the compliment she received. "ah, no. . . You look cute as always." Xiana replied, looking at Leah's colorful outfit. Only she could pull it off. Xiana then moved out of Caius' lap and sat down next to him on the couch.

When Leah turned away, Xiana turned back onwards Caius as he began to ask her series of questions like how have you been? How's work? Have you been doing okay on your own? Of course Caius was just hoping to find an excuse for Xiana to move in with him, but she was perfectly happy being on her own. After all those years by herself, she wasn't sure how to react to living with others again. The black haired girl was well aware that her brother only worried about her health, which was really sweet of him to.

“Here!!! Open it! Open it! Open it! Open it!” Xiana heard Leah say which made her remember her basket which was still in her hands. The girl turned right in time to see a mess of snow burst out of a box in Kota's hand. Kota let out a small noise of shock before he fell to the floor, covered in fake snow. Xi's eyes grew wide before she began to giggle along with everyone as Kota playfully attacked his friends. Rolling all over the place, the three of them finally ended up spread out on the floor. 

"Are you guys okay?" Xiana asked moving over to help them. She bent down and reached out her hand, smiling and thinking to herself, And there's another side of him I haven't seen before.  Not knowing whether she was sad or happy about it, she shook her thought away. 

"Kota you're so adorable." She said softly, smiling at him, and then blinked in realization. AH. Did I say that out loud? Her face turned a deep scarlet that matched her coat.
Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 pm

“AHAHAHAHA!!” Leah laughed hysterically at her accomplished trick. The others (except for Kota) joined in.

"She got you good there!" Still laughing, Danae and Leah high-fived. Then Kota attacked her.

"Bitch, what was that for huh? HUH?"

Leah was laughing so hard that it took a few moments before she could speak. “Sooomeone’s angry!” Leah teased, conscious of the fact that the stupid blush was back again. It was kind of awkward having the guy you like tackle you to a couch, at least to Leah it was. As Leah got another laugh attack, Danae decided to jump in. Eventually, they were this one tangled heap on the floor.

Leah let herself fall back into a pile of the snow, trying to catch her breath, but it was hard because she couldn’t stop laughing.

"Ahaha, you're all jerks," Kota remarked as he tried to catch his breath too.

“How so? Leah asked.

“You know you love us,” Danae said at the same time. The two girls grinned. Leah leaned in to whisper something into Danae’s ear and Danae nodded in response.

"Are you guys okay?" Xiana came over to the three idiots and extended a hand.

“I’m good,” Leah answered, taking the hand. Once she was on her feet, she helped Danae up.

“Uh, Xiana, you might wanna move somewhere else,” Danae suggested. She and Leah gently ushered the black haired girl over to where the pile of gifts was.

“Look what I have,” Leah sang, holding up a box with red and green plaid wrapping paper and a silver bow. She handed it to Danae and grabbed another one for herself. “On three. One. Two. Three!” At ‘three’, the girls pointed the top of their boxes at Kota and pulled of the ribbons. Snow exploded.

Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm

"Thanks." Getting his breathing back to normal, he glanced up to see Xiana standing over him. Oh, right he forgot she was here. He smile and took her hand after Leah (fuck Danae, he could get up herself). Though he didn't really use her to pull himself up, not wanting to strain her. He was just brushing the faux snow from himself when Xiana took a step back.

The blonde blinked in confusion when she was tugged back by the other two, a bad feeling rising in his stomach. And then they went to pick up gifts that were similarly wrapped to the one that just exploded on him. And the pointed it straight at him. Oh fuck no.

With no time to move away, Kota just ducked his head into his arms defensively as the powder covered him. His black coat was suddenly a very dusty white along with the area around him. If anyone saw him, they would probably think he was some albino kid in pure white garments. Well, that was until he lifted his head back up, revealing bright green eyes. Eyes that were filled with mischief earlier were now bubbling in slow rage.

Okay, first time was his own fault. But having this shit thrown on him for the third time that day was pushing it. The blonde didn't have a very good temper to begin with and those two idiots knew that. Just because he was a good sport about it earlier didn't mean he would continue to put up with their crap.

He took a deep breathe, silently brushing himself off, his eyes cast low. To the others, he looked as calm and quiet as can be. But those who knew him knew that Kota wasn't the type to be silent about anything. Unless he was holding his tongue from lashing out. But at the same time, he could swallow his anger and act.

Which is what he was going to do.

"Assholes," he said, with only a hint of mock anger in his tone and giving them the finger. Caius was definitely going to lecture him again. "I'll be back--restroom." And he walked off to the restroom upstairs, ignoring what anyone tried to say to him.

Last edited by Kota on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:22 am

“Huh?" With a confused face, Xiana was pushed towards the Christmas tree and gifts. While she was there, she placed her basket under the tree and watched as Danae and Leah each opened a present that blasted out more fake snow all over Kota. As the other began to laugh once again, Kota stayed silent, slowly brushing away the white powder all over him.

"I'll be back--restroom." He muttered and turned to walk away obviously angry.

"Um,” Xiana began, "I'll be back." The black haired girl quickly turned around and rushed as fast as she could without entering her danger zone to catch up to him. She ran up the stairs, kind of confused at where everything was, but she soon caught sight of him. "Kota," She called out, hugging him around the waist from behind to stop him. "Let's go for a walk for a walk outside." She let go of him and tiptoed to lightly brush off the white dots from his hair. “Real snow looks better after all." She smiled and took his both her hands into hers. “So, don’t be angry.” She whispered, looking down. “I’m sure they were just having fun. Plus, its Christmas and you haven’t even opened your presents yet and-and-and…” Now she was just rambling and he probably didn’t want to hear it. Xiana stopped talking altogether and just held his hand waiting for his response.
Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:13 am

"I'll be back--restroom." A very pissed off Kota stalked off to the stairs.

“Kota…” For once, Leah was unable to project her voice. Her stomach had churned to the point where she could barely whisper those words. She felt really guilty, and that was an understatement. The feeling when the person you like in that way is mad at you…

”Just leave him a bit to cool down.” Leah looked at Danae. Had Danae heard her speak? Or it could have been the worried look that Leah undoubtedly had on her face.

“Um, I’ll be back,” Xiana said, heading for the stairs. Leah’s eyes followed Xiana up the stairs and to where Kota was. And this time, Kota was the one being hugged instead of the one hugging. Leah turned her gaze away immediately. She tried to tune out Xiana’s voice, but it wasn’t working at all.

This made Leah feel even more guilty. How can I feel something so negative towards Xiana? She’s such a nice person no matter how you look at her. She was making a big effort to brighten Kota attitude even though it was a hard job, and it wasn’t even her fault that he was so angry. Leah bet Xiana had never done anything to piss off Kota before. Or laughed at him. Or teased him. And in comparison to her, I…

Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:27 pm

He didn't really go to the restroom, well he wasn't planning on it. And he certainly wasn't planning on the familiar voice calling him or the arms that enfolded his waist from behind. He didn't move, just standing there listening to Xiana's sweet words. She was being so cautious, like he would blow up on her any second now. Which he wouldn't. She didn't do anything wrong. Quite frankly, he was surprised the girl had followed him up. It wasn't her that owed him anything. Not that he expected an apology from the guilty ones.

And yeah, Xiana never pissed him off. More like he pissed himself off when he was with her.

“I’m sure they were just having fun. Plus, its Christmas and you haven’t even opened your presents yet and-and-and…”

Those idiots were always just having fun. It was ridiculous how many times they made him the butt of their jokes. Of course, he knew it was because he let himself react just like they wanted him to. If he really wanted to, he could have kept himself in check--something he knew he was good at. Ah man, when did he become so touchy?

Exhaling dramatically, he graced Xiana with a grateful half-smile and gave her hand a squeeze. "Christmas would be better without those idiots down there." He was joking-ish. And then tacked on another part, "Like just you and me," so quietly even a whisper was louder. She probably couldn't catch it.

He led Xiana back downstairs, letting the faint blush of his cheeks fade so it was mostly unnoticeable. "Just so you all know, you're still dickheads," but his mood was significantly lighter.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm

With a squeeze of her hand, he spoke."Christmas would be better without those idiots down there...just... you... me.".

"Huh? What did you say Kota?" Xiana tilted her head to the side as she tried to catch the last few words coming out of his mouth, but he had already moved on their conversation.

"Just so you all know, you're still dickheads," He continued on. The black hair girl grinned knowing that Kota didn't mean it entirely. Looking at Kota, Danae, and Leah made her wish she had friends she can mess around with too. Even though having friends would be a plus, she was happy with just Kota by her side.

“Haha, very funny, Kota.” She said, swinging their hands. Xi was feeling excited again. Christmas with others was a lot more fun than sitting at home by herself. “You’re just saying that because your mad at them right now. When you get your real presents, you won’t be mad. I’m sure of it.” Kota and Xiana arrived back in the living room where everyone was huddled on the couch near the fireplace as if they were silently waiting for the two of them to return.

Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 am

From her spot in front of the fireplace, Leah hugged her knees to her chest. She watched a single spark detach itself from the fire. It floated around the air like a dancing firefly before she finally lost sight of it. Leah wished she could do that. Appear when she wanted to be seen; disappeared when she didn’t. If she could, she would definitely use the disappearing thing right at this very moment.

"Just so you all know, you're still dickheads."

Leah let out the breath she was holding with relief while Danae laughed. The blonde girl glanced at Kota and Xiana when they came down the stairs, and then turned back to stare at the flickering fire in front of her for another moment. Finally, she stood and faced Kota.

“I think that’s the fourth insult today!. Oh, wait, I think it might be the fifth. Is it? Hard to keep track." Leah grinned, keeping her focus away from the linked hands.

“If you counted all of the crap he’s ever said to me, there’d be a hellava lot more than five,” Danae said, standing up next to Leah. She watched Kota and Xiana head to the door. “Going somewhere? Have fuuuuuuun, lovebirds!”
Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 am

Yeah, Kota didn't have the cleanest mouth or the tamest temper, if that hadn't been blatantly obvious. He was clearly also a jerk for being messing with Leah so much, though unintentional. He knew her feelings for him, to some extent. He wasn't an oblivious airhead, despite how he acted at times. She wasn't all that hard to read, and he had caught those looks of disappoint every time Xi was with him in a way she would never be. That made him kind of a bitch then.

But he couldn't help the fluttering feeling he got when Xi swung their joined hands. He lifted his hand lifted to his mouth to cover the small smile, which quickly vanished once Leah opened her mouth.

This time, he disregarded the peanut gallery behind him and headed to the front door, snagging his coat and scarf on the way. Oh, and he also turned around with a super angel smile aimed at both Leah and Danae. "And we will have fun. So much that you'll wish you could join in on our little world," he said in his sugariest, most authentic tone.

The door clicked behind him and the pair stood on the step. Kota briefly let go to quickly tie the scarf around his bruise and slip the coat on. He immediately took back her hand when he finished."Are you cold?" he asked, watching the flecks of snow fall like light powder all over the lawn.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:23 pm

1. because she said:

2. and there you have it:

3. and here are the extras:
Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:15 pm

If she preferred the warmth of the house, why did she suggest taking a walk outside in the snowy cold? It would have been fine to stay inside. He wouldn't stay out too long, for her sake.

“It’s kind of immature of me, but I always wanted to try this.”

He blinked in confusion, turning to watch the petite catch a piece of snow on her tongue. The tiny crystallized flake melted instantly from her body temperature into a tiny droplet or water. He laughed at her disappointed expression and her blush. She was way too cute.

"Why would snow taste sweet? It's just crystallized rain," he said before sneezing. He used the back of his free hand to swipe his nose. Maybe he should have opted for thicker clothing. Sure he was wearing thermal over a thin long-sleeved shirt topped with a hoodie and wind breaker as well as a scarf, but it wasn't quite enough. Xiana probably had it worse, wearing a dress and all. "And I don't think it's immature, though there are better ways of catching snow,"
he commented at her reaching for another flake.

He continued to walk at a slow pace, not really in a rush. "So, um, how long are you staying today?" Because it would suck if she went home too early. "I don't know if Leah told you but we're all welcome to sleep over. I'm gonna stay since her jackass brother decided to spend time with his girlfriend over his sister."
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:50 pm

“Maybe with a net or something like that?,” The pale faced girl joked as the snow began to pile on their heads. She brushed some off her black locks, feeling the fluffy texture before tiptoeing to brush it off of Kota’s blonde hair, laughing at how adorable he looked with real snow all over him.

“Well, it’s not like I really have a curfew or anything like that... If Leah doesn’t mind me, I’d be happy to stay.” Xiana’s starry colored eyes glistened with the reflection of the snow crystals. The sound of laughter soon reached their ears. She turned her head towards the direction of voices.

“Kota, a park.” She pointed. “let’s go make snow angels.” She smiled. Xiana pulled his hand, forgetting for a moment that they were surrounded by slippery ice left from the previous nights. Luckily, she managed to hold her balance instead of falling headfirst. “I’m-” she began, when a pile of snow from the tree branch above them slid off and came in contact with her head. “Okay…”

Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:32 pm

The blonde blushed lightly when the other brushed the flecks off his head, closing his eyes so the snow didn't melt into his eyes. “Well, it’s not like I really have a curfew or anything like that... If Leah doesn't mind me, I’d be happy to stay.”

He shrugged. "Yeah, she probably won't mind. She loves company usually."

Snow angels? That sounded...cold, to say the least. He wasn't too keen on plopping down in the freezing white and flailing like an idiot. Truthfully, he never got to do that before (go figure with a guardian like his). At this point, he wasn't really going to do it, even if Xi wanted to.

Xiana nearly gave him a heart attack when she almost fell, luckily their hands were still joined so he could help her keep her balance. Maybe she should have worn snow shoes.

Kota burst out laughing when the branch dumped a pile of white onto the girl's head. At the same time, he shook it out of her hair, his fingers turning red from the cold. Damn, he really wished he brought his gloves. "Ahh, cold," he said when he finished, blowing warm breath on his hands and trying to warm some feeling back into them. "Still want to make snow angels?"
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiana Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 pm

"There's always next time..." Xiana coughed and then sneezed, feeling the cold get to her. Even her sneezes were barely audible. The girl slightly sniffled and then blinked her eyes so that the snow residing on her eyelashes would fall as Kota's hands patted the rest of it off of her.

When he was done, Xiana took his hands into hers and saw how red it had become. The girl herself wasn't wearing any gloves, but even she could feel how cold his fingers were. The black haired girl pressed his freezing hand to her cheek.

"You're cold," she said, noting that her own voice starting to change. "Let's head back?" She said in a questioning tone although she meant it more as a statement. She was starting to feel bad for suggesting the walk that was practically turning them into icicles.

”Maybe, it wasn’t such a good idea to take a walk in this weather.” She commented as they headed back to the house. “It was a lot colder than I thought it would be. Sorry.”

Xiana
Xiana
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 am

"Yeah, maybe next time. Don't want you to catch a cold of something."

He hadn't expected Xiana to take his hand and press it against her cheek, the warmth of her soft skin after a brief moment of cool surprised him, and he couldn't help the blush that was spreading across his cheeks. Damn, she really knew how to break down his defenses. The blonde quickly turned his head the other way and shifted his hand so it was holding her. "What kind of person wouldn't be cold?" He did his best to keep his voice steady, hoping the redness in his face could be passed off as the cold. "And yeah, heading back would be best. The idiots are probably worrying about us by now."

After walking in silence, the girl spoke up again, her normally mellifluous voice had a slight nasal tone. ”Maybe, it wasn't such a good idea to take a walk in this weather. It was a lot colder than I thought it would be. Sorry.”

"It's fine, Xi. Not everything's your fault, especially not the weather. Actually this walk really helped cool my head, and I'm not trying to be funny." He gave a firm squeeze of her hand, as if to reassure her. Simply being with her helped to calm him. She didn't know the effect she had on him just by staying with him.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next