THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Leah] Now I Can't Breathe, No, I Can't Sleep, I'm Barely Hanging On [Kota]

2 posters

Go down

[Leah] Now I Can't Breathe, No, I Can't Sleep, I'm Barely Hanging On [Kota] Empty [Leah] Now I Can't Breathe, No, I Can't Sleep, I'm Barely Hanging On [Kota]

Post by Kota Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 pm

rape:
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

[Leah] Now I Can't Breathe, No, I Can't Sleep, I'm Barely Hanging On [Kota] Empty Re: [Leah] Now I Can't Breathe, No, I Can't Sleep, I'm Barely Hanging On [Kota]

Post by Leah Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 pm

“Ahh! So bored…” Leah complained to herself. She really wished that there was a metro line from the South that took you directly back to the West and not this stupid one that took you to the North and East before going to the West. Seriously, who thought to build the metro like that? And here was Leah, who was already bored out of her mind after just fifteen minutes.

“Well, I’ll go walk around!” the blonde cheerfully declared. “There has to be something interesting on here!” Some people turned to stare at Leah as she stood up and strolled into the next car.

Nothing in this car, I guess, Leah thought disappointedly as she continued to walk along. She walked through the next two cars with no luck as well. Suddenly, the train halted, causing her to lose her balance. Luckily, there was a pole within reaching distance and Leah was able to grab onto it before she fell. Sighing, she began to exit the train.

“Wait, wait, wait! This isn’t even my stop!” the petite girl exclaimed. Some of the passengers gave her a disapproving look as they left. “I can keep on going then.” She quickly retraced her steps, which was difficult due to the ocean of people trying to get out of the train. Eventually, she got out of the crowd and continued her quest of finding something interesting.

Is there anything here?! she wondered when she stepped into the next car. She glanced around, only to find nothing. Then she looked down. There lay a blonde boy who had obviously been− That’s Kota! Leah’s eyes widened with realization. Her tote bag slid out of her grip and landed on the floor with a thump. No. No, no, no…

”Kota…” Leah murmured softly. Not wasting anytime, she yanked a first-aid kit out of her bag and quickly walked up to him. He needed help. Fast. And okay, maybe not physical help (that much), but still.

The girl knelt down next to Kota. "Tell me, what can I do to help you? Just tell me." The word were said in a whisper, but with a firm tone of voice. She gripped the first-aid kit tightly to prevent herself from shaking.
Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

[Leah] Now I Can't Breathe, No, I Can't Sleep, I'm Barely Hanging On [Kota] Empty Re: [Leah] Now I Can't Breathe, No, I Can't Sleep, I'm Barely Hanging On [Kota]

Post by Kota Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:32 pm

He didn't bother to move even when he saw bright colored shoes step before him. It wasn't until the person leaned down that he caught a flash of long blonde hair and blue eyes (that he did not realized were swimming with concern rather than lust) that he jerk back, limbs suddenly able to function, and hit his head on the seat behind. "Don't touch me you whore! Get the fuck away!" His arms came up to shield his face as he tried and failed to scoot backwards. His knees were drawn up close, as if trying to make himself smaller.

The woman continued to speak and it didn't register immediately that the voice was miles from the sickening sweetness. Risking a peek, he lowered his arms and let his eyes focus on the face of his friend. "L-leah?" His tone was scared, weak, and so unlike the cocky sarcastic brat he normally was. He stared at her, not sure when he'd ever been so relieved to see her pink n' blue scarf, yellow jacket, and the rest of her parrot color assemble.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:46 am

“Don't touch me you whore! Get the fuck away!” Leah watched as Kota got into an attempt of a defensive position. She didn't wince or flinch or give any physical response to his words. Leah knew that it wasn't his fault at all. It was the fault of whoever did this to him.

“Kota. It’s me. It’s just me,” the girl assured. Finally, he said her name. Somehow, it gave Leah a sense of relief. She didn’t know why; it just made her let out a breath she didn’t even know she was holding. Maybe she had somehow thought that he would just turn into a different person? No, that wasn’t right. The way that he’d said her name was more than enough evidence that he wasn’t… Him. Or maybe it gave her the thought that he was ‘all right’. But that was wrong too because he definitely was far from all right. Leah pushed her thoughts to the back of her mind to deal with later. She had better things to worry about.

“Yeah, it’s Leah. You don’t have to be scared,” she replied gently. She lightly pressed her hand on Kota’s cheek, only to find that his skin was freezing cold. She drew her hand back and for a moment, considered whether or not she should do this. He never liked physical contact in general but… Whatever. Leah folded her arms around the boy, carefully in case he had any bruises or injuries. ”It’s okay.
Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Kota sucked in a sharp breathe when she embraced him, regardless of how damn gentle it was. He just kind of sat there, blank expression on his face as he took in her warmth against his bare skin. His nose filled with the soft scent of sandalwood and vanilla, replacing the lingering tang of cheap perfume. It felt so safe in her arms, so familiar, so kind. Absently, he was about to hug her back when the train jerked to a stop, the microphone overhead announcing their arrival in the North. His harm froze there behind her, the gears of his mind beginning to turn.

I need to get off. This is my stop. I need to leave. I can't stay here. Not where that bitch touched me. Not where she fucked me up. Literally. He felt disgusting. Which was messed up because he was normally such a clean freak.

"Let go." He pushed Leah back, which wasn't too hard since she was only lightly holding on to him. In a daze, he somehow haphazardly put his clothes back on and ambled to the exit, where he tripped over his own feet and face-planted on the cement. There was a murmur of those who saw him, but the rest ignored the child and continued to enter and exit the train.

Kota pushed up on his arms but made no move to get out of the door frame. He would get crushed and he couldn't even give a single fuck about it.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:48 am

The train stopped again. Leah blinked in confusion as their arrival in the North was announced. Didn't the train stopped just a minute ago? Maybe the first stop was a mistake; after all, they didn't make the destination announcement that time.

"Let go." The boy pushed her away. While that was a normal Kota thing to do, Leah was a bit surprised considering the situation. Had she done something in that short amount of time to piss him off or...?

Leah snapped back to attention just in time to see Kota trip over who-knows-what and fall face-forward. The girl ran over as fast as possible, and as soon as he was in range, formed a heat shell around him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up as gently as she could. Then she led him out of the the crowd.

Leah kept a firm grip on Kota's hand, after they escaped the huge mass of people. "I won't let go this time." She looked him straight in his eyes as she said this. Her own eyes were filled with different emotions. Determination to help Kota, anger at herself for letting go the first time, sadness that she has to see the person she likes broken like this.

Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Like I said, he didn't give a anymore shits at this point so he only nodded at Leah's declare. He didn't think about how much it may have hurt her to seem him so pathetic like this. Nor did he remember that he just forced her to break her vow of never returning to the North until her brother was found, dead or alive. Would it even matter? Probably not. Even if he did think of it and told her to buzz off, she would not leave him. Leah wasn't that type of person. Call her nosy (and she is) but she truly did care for her friends no matter how much those friends were complete insensitive jerks like him. It was as if she had this innate tendency to take care of people.

Right now, his mind was blank and he let the other lead him around to where ever she was taking him. He didn't bother moving out of the way of approaching people or swerve away, letting them bump into him. He would stumble a bit but balance out with a still deadpan look on his face.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 am

A few large droplets fell from the sky as the two made their way through all of the people. Then a few more drops of water came. And suddenly, it was pouring. Leah stopped walking at a less-crowded place to pull an uncaring Kota onto her back in a piggyback. She just couldn't stand it anymore. The fact that he, someone who was so important to her, was being pushed around like a lifeless freaking rag doll and didn't even give a shit about it.

Besides that, Leah was getting soaking wet. Sure, her mutation could help, but she was using some her own body heat to amplify the shell on Kota. If she made another shell around herself, she would surely scream at this very moment. She didn't want Kota to have to hear it since he was already hurt enough internally right now. The urge was already at the back of Leah's throat; she had to hurry.

Holding Kota's arms tightly, the girl sprinted as fast as she could down the path that she once used everyday. Even though she hadn't been here in awhile, she could still remember every turn needed to get home. Hurry, hurry... Run faster...

Home. Leah almost couldn't believe it. She was actually home. Not her home in the West; the actual one in the North. But she didn't have time for the nostalgia now. Leah was drenched from head to toe due to the sudden storm and her scream was a time bomb that was bound to explode any second now.

The girl yanked open her bag and hurriedly snatched the key to the house. She unlocked the door, ran in, and relocked the door. Just a little longer! Leah gently sat Kota down on the couch. She quickly made her way upstairs and into her room. Slamming the door shut, she buried her face into a brightly-colored pillow. And screamed.

Leah came back down the stairs and saw with relief that Kota was still there. "Kota," she said softly. "I think you should go upstairs and get some rest."
Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Was he being carried? He thought so. The rain felt cold, pattering against him. And suddenly he wasn't being pelted by droplets anymore. It was...warm, actually. He squeezed his arms around her neck, snuggling into the warmth. It was all he wanted at the moment really. Inside her felt so cold, but she was warm. With her heat shell around him, there was no cold wing or freezing rain touching him at all. His eyes drifted closed and soon, he was on the couch of an unfamiliar place. He pulled his knees closer to his body, shrinking himself into the couch. His clothes that had gotten slightly damp made him shiver.

The place was huge, and clean with a thin layer of dust over everything like it hadn't been lived in for a while now. The air had a sweet scent that was the same as the one on Leah. Sweet, how disgusting. But right now it was calming, and it was beginning to lull him to sleep. Which was good because right now he didn't want to think of the thing lingering in his mind. That woman. Anabelle.

And suddenly the images spiraled back as if a staircase had slammed on top of him. The blonde dug his teeth into his bottom lip and rested his forehead against his knees. He wanted to scream. He kind of wanted to cry too. Though he didn't want to let himself cry yet. He wanted to try and forget the whole event. Just erase it from his mind with a nonexistent power of selectively deleting memories. God he wished he could. It wouldn't make him any less worthless, but then he wouldn't feel so much like he was.

His ears perked up when he heard his name. Other than that was just a jumble of incomprehensible words. Who was it there? There person that carried him here. Leah. His friend. One of his best friends. Fuck she must be cringing at him right now, in all his horrid glory. Seeing him for the pathetic little dipshit that he was. Was it too much to ask for to just disappear?

"No," he answered without lifting his head. He noticed his voice breaking but no tears were dripping down yet. It was only a matter of time before they would. And he didn't want Leah here. He wanted to be alone. That warmth earlier he didn't need it. He should just go back into the rain. Yeah, that's it.

Kota pushed himself off the couch, eyes glazed over and walked to the door in the same lifeless fashion. The door knob was barely unlocked when his body was pulled back.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 am

When Kota refused, Leah could hear his voice break in that one word. She watched the boy shuffle like the undead over to the door. Oh hell no. She had already said that she wasn’t going to let go, and she sure as hell meant it. The girl quickly paced to where Kota was and grasped his shoulders. She pulled him back just as he unlocked the door.

“I’ll say it again: I’m not letting go. As in you aren’t going anywhere until you snap out of it. Even if you go out now, what are you going to do?” Leah hesitated for the slightest moment, but still continued. “ Wander aimlessly? Go back to the salon like this? Just go out into the rain and stand there? Let the same exact events that happened to you earlier repeat itself all over again? Huh?!!” Leah hesitated. Again. It was a much longer pause than last time.

No, she couldn’t stop there. She had to finish what she started. “ Well? And don’t you dare tell me that you ‘don’t give a fuck about yourself anymore so I should leave you the hell alone.’” Leah's tone dropped to a whisper. “Because even you don’t care anymore, I still do.” Her voice noticeably cracked at the word ‘anymore’ due to how hard she was trying to keep from crying. She wasn’t going to go and let those tears fall, especially not when Kota was like this.

Leah
Leah
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kota Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 am

His hand slid off the doorknob, the wooden slab half-clicked open.

“I’ll say it again: I’m not letting go. As in you aren’t going anywhere until you snap out of it. Even if you go out now, what are you going to do?”

Walk in the rain; try to forget what just happened. No, scratch that, He would never forget. But he just wanted to walk it off, let his mind cool off. He'd come back, surely. He wasn't going to jump off a building or in front of a car. Just a little alone time and he would return. Just around the area was good enough. Kota wasn't going to face Caius like this, in this depressed disgusting form.

“Wander aimlessly? Go back to the salon like this? Just go out into the rain and stand there? Let the same exact events that happened to you earlier repeat itself all over again? Huh?!!”

No he wouldn't let it happen again. It wouldn't. He was dirty and gross and broken now. He was so used, so scarred that nobody would want him again. But still he remained silent, eyes fixated on a particular spot in the neat wood finish of the floor.

“Well? And don’t you dare tell me that you ‘don’t give a fuck about yourself anymore so I should leave you the hell alone.’”

She should leave him alone. It's not that he didn't care about himself, that wasn't it. She just shouldn't have to deal with his type of person, the one always talking to her with an air of superiority. And here he was now, standing lower than ever. He didn't want her to see him so weak, so pathetic. His eyes were starting to burn as the tears began to fall.

“Because even you don’t care anymore, I still do.”

Oh, she cares so much. So much that she's trying so hard that she's going to cry. He tilted his head slightly and hovered a hand beside her cheek, just a breathe away from actually caressing her face. He blinked, eyes raising to meet hers. "Why?"he began. "Why does it matter where I go? I'll come right back. Eventually." He was hurting her, it didn't take a genius to see that. "Do you want me to stay then? Do you want to deal with me?" Because he was ten seconds away from breaking down and it was showing in that forced smile he was giving her.
Kota
Kota
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down