THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Rooms Are Good For More Than Talking - Kier, Shade [surveillance mission] ~ complete

2 posters

Go down

Back Rooms Are Good For More Than Talking - Kier, Shade [surveillance mission] ~ complete Empty Back Rooms Are Good For More Than Talking - Kier, Shade [surveillance mission] ~ complete

Post by Shade Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Shade was uncomfortable, walking alone down one of the streets in South district. She was supposed to be meeting up with someone from Oblivion so they could spy on members of Solstice. Well, that and to see if a particular dance club was a Solstice hang out.

None of that was why she was uncomfortable though. No, it was because she wasn't wearing anything of her normal clothing choices, and she hadn't realized how much of a security blanket her hoodie or goggles were. On the bright side, she now knew that these 'sunglasses' contact lenses worked, even if she had needed a pair of actual sunglasses to filter the fading sunlight more - and both helped to stifle the reflectiveness of her eyes. As to the rest of her clothes, dark skinny jeans in place of her normal baggy ones, tank top instead of t-shirt, dark jacket rather than hoodie, boots that sat a little loosely against her shins and calves instead of her normal sneakers. And on top of all that, she had actually styled her hair, keeping it mostly out of her face, and put on a little bit of makeup. In short, she felt completely exposed, even though she'd be able to blend in much better like this.

Pausing a bit away from the club, Shade watched as a group of teenagers around her age were let in without a fuss. At least with how the normal patrons were anywhere from sixteen to thirty, it wouldn't be a problem to get in and since she had no intention to attempt drinking any alcohol, her lack of identification wasn't going to be an issue.

She huffed softly and started forward again, wondering what was so exciting about pretending you weren't afraid of the city's nightlife when it was clear you were through body posture and skittish glances. She scowled lightly at a woman who was clinging to a guy's arm, tittering nervously in a pitch that grated on Shade's ears, and passed by quickly to slip through the doors. Once inside, she pushed the sunglasses up to rest on top of her head.

Looking around, she made her way over the the bar to order a soda, fiddling with the single piece of jewelry she wore as she waited - a necklace with a small hourglass symbol hanging from the chain. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long before she either found her partner or they found her.

Last edited by Shade on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : completion)
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Back Rooms Are Good For More Than Talking - Kier, Shade [surveillance mission] ~ complete Empty Re: Back Rooms Are Good For More Than Talking - Kier, Shade [surveillance mission] ~ complete

Post by Kier Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 am

First mission Kier signs up for and it's at a club. The description he was given wasn't very descript other than the fact that he'd be working with a partner who would meet him there. The objective was to keep watch on Solstice for information about the club. Though he didn't see why gangs would need or want a club for meeting areas. Well, he didn't make up the rules so he just rolled with it. Tam had told him that he would probably be paired with a girl and that he should camoflage some more. "Your hair and eyes make you memorable as fuck. Fix it or you'll get your ass screwed over."

And that's why Kier had temporarily dyed his hair black bought some blue contacts for his eyes. They wouldn't completely block the orange pigment but at least his eyes weren't glowing. And the dark lighting and flashing colored lights that were usually in clubs helped. Of course he didn't really like reverting back to 'Kieren' (black haired, brown eyed) which is why he had dyed his hair red-violet in the first place. Well the color had been magenta but that color didn't mesh very well with his dark hair color.

He had been at the club for an hour already, earlier than the supposed meeting time just since he had nothing better to do. So here he was sitting at the bar, listening to the loud-as-balls music that was pumping and watching the frenzied teenagers grind into each other on the dance floor. The last time he'd been to a club was five, maybe six, years ago. He didn't like it all that much. Sure the skimpy outfits and the naked skin was nice but they were all drunk or high and pressing their bodies against everyone. That made him uncomfortable, as weird as that may sound coming from him.

Besides the hair and eyes, Kier was wearing his usual tee and jeans with hoodie. He'd left the necklace at home in case someone used it to identify him. If anything he looked like a regular college student on a boring day. He was starting to feel like one too, keeping his eye on the door for a person walking in with some sort of sign that she was from Oblivion. And then a chick walked in wearing a small hourglass. Bingo.

She looked a bit familiar, but at the same time she didn't. For a split second he thought she was Shade. Then he scratched the thought, thinking there was no way the brunette would wear those skin tight clothes, even if they were more conservative than the slinky miniskirts the other girls were dancing in. He watched her approach the bar and order a soda all the while scanning the area. Considering they weren't given any description of their partners beforehand--and even if they were, he was far from his normal appearance.

Well this was worth a shot, he thought. Standing up and approaching the girl from behind as the DJ spun the next song. He slid his hand over her hips to her waist, leaning in close to speak in her ear over the loud music. "Heyyy sexyyy ladyyyy," he spoke at the same time the lyrics overhead did. "Want a dance before we get down to business? I like that necklace by the way, it's symbolic wouldn't you say?" His hints were horrible but he hoped she got the point.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Back Rooms Are Good For More Than Talking - Kier, Shade [surveillance mission] ~ complete Empty Re: Back Rooms Are Good For More Than Talking - Kier, Shade [surveillance mission] ~ complete

Post by Shade Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 am

Shade startled when someone put their hands on her. She was in the process of turning to shove whoever it was away, unwilling to use her power somewhere so packed, when his voice registered. That... That had sounded like Kier. And wouldn't that just figure? It wasn't like they had parted on the best of terms a few weeks ago and she had managed to avoid him since then. So, naturally, they were given a mission together. Was her luck really that bad?

Finishing her turn, she blinked, studying the man touching her. If it wasn't for his voice, she never would have thought that this was Kier, not with his hair darkened like this or the contacts he had put in (which she'd admit to being a little disappointed over. She liked his eyes). After gaping at him a moment, she scowled lightly and hit his shoulder. Hadn't he learned the first time he had grabbed her from behind and without warning? Huffing, she slid a hand to the back of his head, setting her other on his arm for balance as she absently noted how soft his hair was. She tugged his head down a little as she pushed up on her toes so she could speak into his ear.

"Dammit Kier. If you do that again, I really will throw you into a wall, people around or not. Stop scaring the crap out of me like that." Letting herself back down again, she shook her head. "I'm not going to dance to this song. Maybe the next. And then yeah, business."

Stepping back, she turned to grab her soda, a thin strip of pale skin showing between her shirt and jeans as she twisted. Looking at him again, she reached out and caught his hand, tugging him toward an empty and unused table. It wasn't exactly private and they'd have to be careful of what they said until they got on the dance floor, which would do much more to cover their conversation, but it was better than standing by the bar itself, as crowded as it was.

Sitting on one of the chairs, she smiled up at him, trying to make it appear genuine rather than show the insecurity she was feeling, and crossed one long leg over the other. Best to make small talk until they could actually get down to business. "So... How have you been?" And wow, that didn't make her sound awkward at all.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:07 am

Woah, up close the girl was actually kind of hot, in an edgy sort of way, like Akuji. Her lips were colored a dark red, or at least he assumed it was red, and her hair was pulled back with bangs hanging down the side. She gaped at him for a bit before bringing down his head with a hand. For a second, he really thought the girl was going to kiss him--just because she pushed up on her toes too and leaned her face closer. Maybe she recognized him from somewhere? Or she could be a higher-up who got more of a description than his nonexistent one. Not like I would argue with a kiss, he thought, keeping his hands at the curve of her waist.

And then he heard his name in a tone and voice that could only belong to one particular brunette. He blinked in surprise as Shade threatened to send him into the wall. Thinking back, she almost did the last time too although this time he didn't know it was her. He didn't really want to end up imprinted into a wall. Not only would that be painful, it'd probably cause an unnecessary commotion.

"I'm not going to dance to this song. Maybe the next. And then yeah, business."

"Cool, he said, watching her pull away to grab her can, exposing a bit of skin below the short hem of the shirt. He was tempted to let his fingers tease that strip into a bigger one, deciding he could wait for the dance floor to do so. On the other hand, the other may not appreciate the gesture considering how bad of a note they ended on last time.

Sliding into the seat across from her, he rested his chin in his palm, elbow on the table; it was a bored gesture but he kept his eyes subtly glancing around the club for any signs of Solstice. The table Shade chose was near the back and made it easy for him to see most of the room.

"So... How have you been?"

Kier's attention focused back on the brunette and her awkward question. He didn't think she would be the one to try and break the ice. He smirked and responded. "Same old, same old. Life hasn't been that exciting since you left." Which wasn't entirely true with all the events that happened with Akuji. Despite her calm and mature appearance, she was a handful.

"Trying new things?" he asked back, nodding his head to her outfit. "The girl I remember wouldn't even put on short shorts and here you are in those skintight clothes." He spoke as if they were ex's or something. Well he didn't want to give away their relationship--or lack of one--in case Solstice was watching them too.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 am

Shade turned a faint pink before pursing her lips. She wasn't going to let him get to her again. Or, she was going to do her best not to let him get to her. "You know exactly why I won't wear those anywhere except to bed and I just don't see the point then. As to these..." She shrugged and gestured to the rest of the room with a twitched finger as if she was saying 'it fits in here'. "I can't say that I'm used to them or as comfortable as usual, but the situation isn't exactly normal, is it? Normally though, I just don't see the point or want to put in the effort. It's not like anyone is going to be looking at me. And that's where 'the girl you remember' is."

Crossing her arms on the table, she leaned toward him, not realizing that she was giving him a good look down her shirt. "And I'm not the only one trying new things," she added, eyes flickering from his up to his hair and back, arching an eyebrow. "...Kind of makes me wonder what you'd look like as a blond."

Leaning back again, she took a sip of her soda and glanced around the room herself, frowning lightly at how many of the people were dancing. "I hope you don't expect me to do that," she said, tilting her head at a pair not far from them where the girl had bent over at the waist and shoved her ass into the guy's crotch. "Because I'll tell you right now, not happening."

Shade uncrossed her legs again, accidentally nudging his leg with her foot and seeming to be rubbing the side of his calf, then turned slightly as the current song ended and a new one began. Taking a quick glance around and not seeing everyone trying to coordinate some sort of ridiculous dance again, she flashed a flirtatious smile at him, peering up at him through long lashes. "I'll take that dance now." And with that, she got to her feet and started toward the dance floor. He was the one who brought up dancing as a way to cover their 'business discussion' so she fully expected him to follow.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Kier was only paying partial attention to Shade. Well he was paying attention, less to her outfit explanation and more to her actual outfit. His eyes kept raking over her low cut top and made up face. Even with the dim lighting he could see the eyeshadow brushed over her lids and the darker color of her lips. Like this, she looked much more normal, as if she wasn't part of society's outcasts. He didn't think he would see her again for a while, especially not under these circumstances, but here she was more beautiful than last time. He liked what he saw a little more than he should have. Personally he didn't really care what a girl wore, though some extra effort was always a treat. Maybe a pretty face was all that mattered to him. Nah, he wasn't that shallow was he?

His mind snapped back at her question. "This," he began quietly, tugging at a piece of hair. "This isn't new." He didn't elaborate that the use of the dye was new but the color wasn't. "Ahahaha, I think the bleach will make me stupider than I already am." His sister and father were already blonde. He almost told her that too.

"I hope you don't expect me to do that." Do what? Oh, that. The thing the whole room-full of people were doing did not look appealing in the least. It probably hurt more than it felt good, with the size of their voluptuous asses and all. "Because I'll tell you right now, not happening."

"Ah, yeah. Don't worry about it. I, as shocking as it sounds, don't really want you to." He stiffened as she brushed her leg against his calf before standing and accepting the dance he had offered earlier. He couldn't help but wonder if she picked up a couple techniques since their last meeting. As in, besides that smile she just flashed and the leg rub earlier. He stood up himself and took a quick glance at her unfinished soda. She wouldn't want to drink that when they got back. It would get spiked by something illegal for sure. So he downed the rest of it.

Following Shade to the dance floor, he checked the doors again. Nothing strange. He listened as the new song pumped, loud and fast. It wasn't as silly as the previous, which was probably the reason Shade was okay with this one. He reached out and looped an arm around her waist, pulling her against him, similar to what the pairs around them were doing. He smirked at her. "Ready, princess?" Time to get down to business.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 am

She had frowned when he called himself stupid. She didn’t think he was, and told him as much, glancing back over her shoulder as she walked away. Just because he acted the part of a flirtatious horn-dog didn’t mean that he didn’t have more to him - and she had seen another side to his personality when he had kicked her out of his apartment. It was like that one movie with the big green guy and the singing donkey when they were talking about onions.

Kier wasn’t the only one looking around as they walked, but she was paying more attention to the people around the club and on the dance floor. There were very few people who stood out, and no harbingers that she could see (making her very grateful for the fact that they were both wearing contacts that helped dull the unnaturalness of their eyes), but there were still a few she took note of. Particularly that man off to the side with a girl not much older than her who was dressed in a skirt that barely covered her ass and a see through shirt over very small string bikini looking top.

Shade gasped softly in surprise when Kier suddenly tugged her to him, her hands going to his chest reflexively. She blinked wide eyes up at him, attention drawn away from the pair she had been watching.

“Ready, princess?”

Her eyes narrowed at that; she still didn’t like the way he had called her that the last time and he was wearing that damned insufferable smirk again. What did he find so amusing about her?

“Think you can keep up?” she challenged with her own smirk, somehow stepping closer as she set her forearms on his shoulders, her hands dangling behind his neck. Taking a second, she pushed up on her toes to speak into his ear just loud enough for him to hear, her lips brushing against his earlobe. “There’s a guy in suit pants and wingtips to your right; his shirt fits in well enough, but not the rest of his clothes. He’s here with a girl, but that doesn’t mean anything.” Settling down on her feet normally, she raised an eyebrow then started to move against him, doing a fairly good imitation of some of the other women on the dance floor. She had no idea about the intimate picture they had made when she had been speaking, and even if she had, she wouldn’t have cared. They were here to do a job so any appearance to the contrary was a good thing. How Kier took her actions though...

Last edited by Shade on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing typos)
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:17 am

“There’s a guy in suit pants and wingtips to your right; his shirt fits in well enough, but not the rest of his clothes. He’s here with a girl, but that doesn’t mean anything.”

Normally, a person didn't wear a suit to this sort of club, to a host club maybe but not here. He could be the manager of this establishment and the girl with him could potentially be a Solstice member here to strike up a deal. For the moment they weren't doing anything suspicious, just seemingly dancing and flirting like the rest of the crowd. Kier barely spared them a glance, more distracted by how close Shade pushed against him. It wasn't really the distance that made him freeze but the light brush of her lips on his earlobe. Now he really wondered if she looked shit up just to play the part of a flirtatious club-goer. Well, he'd have to do his part too.

Giving her a nod when she same off her toes, he slid his hands up and down her back once to find a comfortable position on either sides of her waist with his fingertips brushing the hem of her shirt. "Maybe I'm not the one who needs to worried about keeping up."

And then he was off, Shade and himself with the rhythm of the music. He wasn't bad at dancing at all, grinding was a complete no-no on his list, but he could decently win like this. He didn't spend those five years on the streets moping at a park. Not that he was getting wasted at bars and clubs either, although he tried a fair amount of new things if he could. Among alcohol (which he figured out he didn't have a taste for) and sex, he learned some dance. His coordination was also surprisingly good.

The brunette kept up pretty well actually, not needing him to lead too much. "I'm curious as to where you learned to dance like that," he said as the song spun to an end. Off to the side, the manager looking guy was walking his companion to a back door. "Want to go another round or...?" He assumed she noticed the pair as well.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:35 am

Shade found that she was rather having fun, moving without any purpose but to follow the music, and Kier was matching her movements perfectly. She’d probably enjoy it even more if it wasn’t for the distraction of their mission. Maybe she should see if there was anywhere similar in East and go there sometime just for fun? Though, she wasn’t sure who would go with her and she wouldn’t really be comfortable going alone...

At least she and Kier were of good heights to complement each other. She could just peer over his shoulder and he could easily see over her so they were able to watch just about every inch of this place.

"I'm curious as to where you learned to dance like that. Want to go another round or...?" he had asked, turning them enough that his back was to the door, probably so she could more clearly see the pair from earlier. Which is why she was able to see a nervous looking guy edging toward the doorway that led into the hall that had the bathrooms and a couple of other rooms.

"I didn't learn anywhere. This is the first time I've ever been dancing. And at least half of the next song," she responded, flicking her gaze in the man's direction.

Leaning up again, this time she pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth before moving on to his ear, furthering the illusion that they were currently lovers or had been at one point. “I’m going to turn us so you can see. You’ll see a new guy moving toward it,” she said, keeping her voice low enough that she was unlikely to be overheard.

Having warned Kier, she acted, sliding both hands up his arms, one settling in his hair, where his skull and neck met. Her other hand went to his neck before trailing down his chest to his hip. Tugging with one hand and pushing with the other, she spun them 180 degrees, pressing close against him as she hooked a leg around his thigh opposite the hip she had her hand on.

“You see him?”
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 am

"I’m going to turn us so you can see. You’ll see a new guy moving toward it.” Mentally nodding in agreement, he let Shade lead him in an expertly executed turn. He didn't flinch when she got all up and against his body.

"You see him?" Yeah, he did. There was indeed a suspicious looking inching nervously to the door. A newcomer, then, Kier guessed or an amateur at faking some sense of calm. Luckily he himself was a pro at pretending he knew whatever the hell he was doing most of the time.

Taking now for example, he didn't let on his surprise for the sudden leg wrap. More than that though, he was shocked that Shade had the audacity to pull it off. She wasn't a meek person but definitely not someone who would be bold in this area. He didn't expect that she could play the role of a flirtatious ex. Or a flirtatious person in general. Well, two can play it that game.

"Yeah," he said, one hand trailing from her waist to the skinny jeans- clad thigh around his. Slightly disappoited that the skin there wasn't bare. He leaned his face closer to hers.

"You know, princess, you could have done much better than this." His fingers skimmed the fabric to indicate what he meant. "Out of this whole club, you're still the most conservative. Guess that part of you hasn't changed huh? I wouldn't mind taking you out more if you were like this before."

All the while, Kier had somehow spun the pair just 5 feet from the hallway entrance, which the nervous guy had slipped into moments earlier. It was less congested in this area, but over the music, you could hear murmurs through the semi-closed doors.

"How about we take this inside? It has more privacy," he said into her ear. He was a bit out of breathe, not too much though considering the two only danced one and a half songs.

Last edited by Kier on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because this edit message is a butt)
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 pm

"You know, princess, you could have done much better than this. Out of this whole club, you're still the most conservative. Guess that part of you hasn't changed huh? I wouldn't mind taking you out more if you were like this before."

She couldn't completely suppress a wince at that. Evidently he was still angry from last time or he really didn't like her. It was most likely the second - why else would he say that he preferred how she was acting now to how she really was? And apparently he was still getting to her because that had hurt. She couldn't let herself get distracted by that though. It was personal, it could wait until after they had finished the mission. Then, she'd ask him about it because he was sending her all kinds of mixed signals here.

Instead, she shook her head slightly, leaning closer to speak into his ear. "I couldn't, not with my scars. They'd stand out." She let her leg down again, feeling a small sense of disappointment at the loss of the warmth from his hand. The way he had run it over her thigh sent shivers down her spine. He was definitely still getting to her and she really needed to talk to someone else about it.

"How about we take this inside? It has more privacy."

Shade nodded, smiling up at him the same way she had at the table, and pushed up onto her toes again, tangling her fingers into his hair and pulling him down into an actual kiss. It was pretty clear she had picked up a few things from him by the way she had meshed their lips. Keeping it at only a few seconds, she lightly bit his bottom lip as she pulled away and stepped back, moving toward the door. Just before going through it, she glanced back over her shoulder at Kier, giving him a sensual look.

Well, at least we won't be the only 'couple' back here, she thought, flicking her eyes over the hallway and taking in another three pairs.

There was a door swinging closed that luckily didn't have anyone near it, and it was about midway between two of the couples so it wouldn't be odd for she and Kier to choose there to... do whatever. And she really was doing her best to ignore what the people she was passing were doing. Thank god the hallway was no better lit than the club proper, dim red bulbs providing the illumination.

Stopping a few feet from the ajar door, she turned to lean back against the wall, crooking a finger at Kier with an inviting look and small smirk aimed directly at him.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:31 pm

He ran a tongue over his top lip when Shade pulled away from the kiss she initiated. He hadn’t pushed back or anything but he enjoyed the feeling of that short contact. So now she was just teasing him back, huh? He didn't entirely mind letting her do what she wanted because it was more fun for him right? In his mind that meant he didn’t have to worry too much about holding back if she was practically inviting him to take the bait. All the while he just had to remember that this was still a mission and not all fun n’ games. Which isn’t to say he couldn’t have his fun as well.

The back room was lit by a colored light, though it wasn’t all that bright. Surprisingly there were only three other couples in here. He would have thought more would come back here to take dirty dancing to the next level. Passing a couple already drowning in their own little world, he stood in front of Shade and leaned in to her ear.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but my hearing isn’t the best. So if I miss anything important, tell me yeah?” It wasn’t necessarily to the point of being completely deaf, but a little insurance was good especially if the party inside the other room was speaking in hushed voices.

He pecked small kisses starting from her ear and ending with a deeper one on her mouth. Sliding his hands around her waist, he flipped them around so it was his back against the wall and the brunette leaning against him. It would be easier for her to move if needed.

Breaking the kiss, said “I’ll leave it up to you, princess.”
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:32 pm

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but my hearing isn’t the best. So if I miss anything important, tell me yeah?”

She nodded, already having expected that. He had told her something along those lines after they had fought Alice. And she couldn't help the sharp inhalation when Kier kissed her. Definitely still getting to her. She pressed closer, kissing back as he turned them, her own hands drifting to his waist.

“I’ll leave it up to you, princess.”

She swallowed lightly and nodded again. She could do this. Somehow. Momentarily closing her eyes to think, she went over the stuff she had seen in those videos. Opening her eyes again, Kier was able to see that the insecurity that had been filtering in was gone, replaced by more of that coy determination.

"Then try not to be too distracting this time," she teased, putting a hand on the back of his head again, leaning her head back as she tugged him down toward her bared neck. In the same motion, she stepped closer, gently nudging his knees apart so she could put one leg between his and wrapping the other around the leg she was straddling. She ran one hand down his chest to his hip and started back up again, slipping her hand under his shirt as she went, stopping on his abs and lightly stroking her fingertips against his skin.

Ruse set, Shade closed her eyes again to focus on listening through the open door.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am

Distracting? He was anything but but distracting. In this case, Shade should be considered the one trying to pull his mind... elsewhere, and he had to admit it was working. He gladly let her wrap herself around him and the invitation to her pale neck, lightly running his tongue at the nape.

He tensed at her fingertips flitting under his shirt, lingering over his abdomen as his head dipped further down. Kier tried to slow himself down, one hand returning to the thigh she once again wrapped around him. The other skimmed up her waist, brushing his thumb on the outer curve of her breast, similar to what he had done before. It was an action he'd become accustomed to doing in situations where the clothes are still on. It acted as a distraction from slipping his hands into other places. He assumed it'd be most convenient if they refrained from getting naked.

"So how much is Solstice willing to give up for this?" a voice from the room said, not in any volume that was trying to be secretive.

Kier didn't pause, working his tiny nips back up the brunette's neck, but he was listening as best he could. He caught the words 'how much' and 'Solstice' and not much else. He hoped Shade was paying enough attention since it seemed like the negotiations were starting now.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm

"Do you have the information we wanted?"

"Would we be here if I didn't?"

Shade frowned lightly. They were talking fairly quietly right now. It was a good thing that they hadn't closed the door all the way. She might not be able to hear anything otherwise.

"So how much is Solstice willing to give up for this?" Something was tapped on a table. "Sorry," was mumbled almost immediately after. She was going to tentatively label this voice as the nervous looking guy.

She winced at the louder volume. Well, Kier probably heard that one. And then she frowned. All of those voices had been male. Was there someone else in there? Or was that woman not a woman? If that was the case, then Shade was a little jealous - he made a more attractive woman than she did.

"You wanted some protection - fine. We'll help you relocate. Other than that, I've got 1000 credits for you, so long as you have all of the information you claimed that you had. And, of course, that little arrangement we made outside." Alright, this was either the 'woman' or Wingtips. It was looking like her original conclusion about the other voice was right. And all of that was quite a tall order. What the hell kind of information was this?

"Alright. Here's the route for a delivery being made tomorrow night." There was the sound of a paper being slid over a table. "There's supposed to be some Oblivion members mixed in with the guards. They've gotten some new harbingers recently so you'll want to pay attention for that."

Shade's hands twitched and she stiffened, a frown pulling at her expression. How the hell could he have possibly known something like that? Was there a spy or something - or did someone just have loose lips?

"If this isn't good..."

"Don't forget about the safe house. The one at 1842 Richards Av--" There was the sound of someone getting slapped and the last guy whimpering.

"It's good information. No one knows that I'm here. And that extra agreement we had? Do what you want because he isn't coming with me."

The click of heels on tile told Shade that the 'woman' was on his way out. She tugged at Kier's hair, stopping him from what he was doing, and kissed him, hard, sliding the hand on his abs around to his back and accidentally slipping a couple fingers under the waistband of his jeans. She turned them, moving a little further down the wall from the door and pinning herself between him and the wall.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Well the negotiations sounded like white noise to him, or just murmurs in the background. It sounded like there were two people primarily making the deals, while that one loud guy was probably a tag-along. Were all three in Solstice? No, that wouldn't make sense if they were negotiating for something. Maybe the there were two Solstice members haggling for the club?

Kier felt Shade's body stiffen against him and paused. Could the negotiations have worked out bad, or did that mean they got the necessary information? The brunette didn't pull away though. In fact, she pulled him down into another kiss just as a clicking noise came from the room. Somehow she flipped them over again so that she was pinned against the wall and further from the door.

He slid the hand formerly on her thigh around himself to take her fingers out of his pants and pin that hand to the wall. Getting a little over-eager on her part? He had to remind himself she was only seventeen and letting her get too far at this time would be inconvenient. It could've been an accident, slipping under his jeans, but better safe than sorry. If she really wanted to do all, he could suggest it to her later after the mission was complete. Age was just a number, and Kier assumed she didn't have anyone hounding down on her.

Behind him, he could hear the clicking approach them.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 am

Shade froze momentarily when Kier pinned her wrist to the wall, her breath hitching. She quickly shook it off though. This was Kier, not a bunch of guys planning to rape her. She knew him, she was safe with him. Well, he wouldn't force her at any rate.

Pulling lightly, she relaxed even more when he let go of her hand. They had a few seconds to make it look a little more realistic than it already did, the footsteps almost at the door. Throwing her arms around his neck, she pushed up onto her toes so that he was standing upright again. Once he was, she leaned back against the wall slightly and wrapped both legs around his waist, pulling him closer and pressing their chests together.

She watched through slitted eyes as the 'woman' passed by. Well, that was one of the three gone. But what were the other two doing? And what was that odd slurping sound? Judging by the moan that drifted through the ajar door, she didn't think she wanted to know.

Breaking the kiss, Shade just blinked up at Kier. She couldn't quite figure out what the look on his face meant.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 am

Kier pressed brought his hands under Shade's thighs and pressed her closer to the wall. He couldn't help but push his waist closer to the area she had just opened up for him. He growled into her mouth as the click-clacking passed behind him and back out into the main part of the building. He wasn't paying so much attention to that, or that other two still in the room for that matter, being more focused on Shade.

A hand was inching up to the waistband of her skinny jeans until a familiar wet, slobbing sound snapped him out of it. Ugh what the fuck were they doing back there. It was just the guys left wasn't it? That was assuming the clacking sound was the woman.

He let Shade break the kiss and watch him. His own face was flushed from the heat that was quickly fading. That disgusting sound completely broke the mood. Well it was disgusting in the way that sex noises while he was having his own fun was a turn off.

"Got everything we need? Please tell me I don't need to go in there and retrieve something." At the same time he said that a load moan broke from the room along with a slight choking noise. Aw, hell.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 am

Shade blinked a few times, finally paying attention to what was going on with her and Kier and how they were positioned. She blushed lightly at how her legs were around him. When and how had that happened? And... what was that, pressing against her? Her blush deepened some as she realized what it was, and what that meant. See? She wasn't completely oblivious. Just mostly.

Her breathing started to quicken, her body reacting to his proximity and his own reaction. She winced at another wet sound. That was disgusting to listen to.

"Got everything we need? Please tell me I don't need to go in there and retrieve something."

She grimaced at the sounds and shook her head. "No, we can go. I'll tell you what I heard once we're out of here," she answered, letting her legs drop from his waist. She tried to silence the little voice that wondered what might have happened if not for the men in the other room, but she was finding it hard to ignore the thought.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 am

It seems like the old Shade had slammed back in judging by the deep blush spreading across her face, the red lighting not helping to hide it. Her eyes flashed a bit of of confusion before some recognition or light bulb came on in her head and she flushed some more. Kier smirked. So she did understand a thing or two about a guy's reaction and it seemed his was exciting her. Though the fucking slurping sounds were getting to her too.

"No, we can go. I'll tell you what I heard once we're out of here." Kier blew out a dramatic breath of relief because going in there while those dudes were getting busy was the last thing he wanted to do at a club.

Swinging an arm around the brunette's shoulder, he started towards the main area. He ignored the other couples that were literally joined at this point. "Okay that's cool with me. Wanna jet? Cuz this place is kinda making me nauseous."

The music on the dance floor suddenly seemed ten times louder than the hallway and the dances were a lot more... intimate. Leaning into Shade's ear, he said in a low voice, "If you want we can pick this elsewhere that doesn't involve unnecessary squelching noises." The finger of the hand over her shoulder brushed the exposed top part of her breast.

His body was definitely still up to continuing, but only if the brunette was too.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 am

She laughed at his reaction to her comment that they could leave. She didn't think he needed to take it quite that far... She wrapped an arm around his waist in reaction to his arm going around her shoulders. That was the right thing to do, right?

"Okay that's cool with me. Wanna jet? Cuz this place is kinda making me nauseous."

Shade nodded in agreement, it wasn't really agreeing with her anymore either. And the lights and music were starting to give her a headache on top of the concern she had over what they had overheard.

"If you want we can pick this elsewhere that doesn't involve unnecessary squelching noises."

She shivered at his breath brushing over her ear and the fingertips caressing her skin. She looked up at him with slightly wide eyes. What did he mean? Holding her against a wall like that again? Or something else? And that made her think of what had happened last time. And how it ended.

She looked down again, chewing on her lip. They should probably clear things up first, but... It was a very appealing thought. She had enjoyed everything the last time and was curious what else he could make her feel.

With that thought in mind, she nodded.

~~~ end ~~~:
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down