THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ave Maria [open]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ave Maria [open] Empty Ave Maria [open]

Post by Tora Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 pm

It’s been a stressful week, He’s had to deal with more ups and downs with his emotions in that last month than he has probably for the rest of the year. They weren’t all bad of course, the majority was good though it felt like some weird game played by some higher power from this sudden influx of people that wanted to spare more than a sentence towards him, all harbingers too. Yeah, a huge complicated joke and he wasn’t getting how it was funny.

He just visited west district, the grocery stores had better quality merchandise even if it was just a tad more expensive. There was a plastic bag in his lap, a bottle of painkillers, Band-Aids, apples, and a box of tea that he planned to give to Hoss.

Lack of sleep does not a focused mind make. It was only 8 but plenty dark when he got on the metro back. Actual seat had been open and frankly there weren’t a lot of people keen on going to the south district at night. He’d closed his eyes for just a second when he couldn’t blink back the drowsiness anymore. He’s fast asleep now though, still sitting upright but leaning against the side of his seat, at this rate he’s going to miss his stop.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Ave Maria [open] Empty Re: Ave Maria [open]

Post by Andrew Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 pm

It was freezing rain outside and he was not going to wander around in it, much less find somewhere to sleep. So Andrew fell back on one of his winter techniques of paying for a ticket on the Metro and riding that all night. It kept him dry and warm and it was marginally comfortable, if he could sleep through people moving around that is. It was why he usually slept in the second or third car from the back. No one was there at night and it wouldn't look as suspicious as being in the last car would.

He had just moved from one car into another when the sight of black and white hair made him pause. That guy looked familiar...

Oh, that was Trevor. He probably shouldn't be sleeping there alone, not with his delicate features. Andrew walked over and flopped next to him, studying the slightly older man as he debated waking him. Trevor really did look like he could use the sleep, Andrew noted as he leaned close and saw the bags under the healer's eyes. But who knew when his stop was?

"Hey, Trevor, man. Wake up," Andrew said, shaking the other's shoulder. He also didn't bother to move away, leaving the six inches or so between their faces. This, he felt, was Trevor's own fault for falling asleep here of all places. And at least Andrew didn't have any designs on his virtue or anything like that.

Last edited by Andrew on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing typos)
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 pm

He’s only occasionally gotten bothered for his looks, in his opinion he would prefer he didn’t have them because it made his life just that bit harder. Though with recent events he probably shouldn’t hate them entirely since they were part of the reason him and Hoss had gotten together in that first initial stage. The fact he took care to keep his hair split evenly between black and white probably gave the effect he care about his appearance, when he only did it at first from a dumb childish attachment to a person he was really better leaving in the past. After that it just became habit, and it helped for business when people told you look for a harbinger with black and white hair.

"Hey, Trevor, man. Wake up,"

He groaned slightly in his sleep, he was tired… just five more minutes… The shaking wasn’t stopping though, his head raised, eyes squinted while staring at Andrew and absolutely not comprehending a thing and probably still not even awake.

“Tired.” He flopped his head to the other side, leaning onto Andrew’s shoulder and falling right back to sleep, looking more relaxed even. After all a soft shoulder is more comfortable than a plastic wall.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Andrew had started to smile when he saw Trevor lift his head. Geez he had been hard to wake, but he finally had.

“Tired.” And then his head flopped against Andrew's shoulder, hair brushing against the redhead's neck.

Okay... Apparently he hadn't. And people thought he looked like the dead when he slept?

Andrew pulled back slightly to look at Trevor's face. Yeah, he really didn't have the heart to try waking him again. So, the best thing to do now, would be to join him. He was tired himself and had come here with the intent of staying dry and warm. And sharing body heat with someone was definitely a good way to stay warm.

Shifting slightly, Andrew draped the arm he had been using to try and shake Trevor awake with around his shoulders and he leaned back, closing his eyes. It only took him a minute or so to fall asleep, the motion of the train eventually rolling his head to lean against Trevor's.

An hour or two later, green eyes blinked open. Someone was coming closer. He straightened as well as he could with Trevor still sleeping on him and looked at the newcomer, wide awake again.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:37 am

After dropping Akuji off at her apartment, Kier hadn't expected the cold rain. Of course the blue-haired woman didn't give two shits about his health and kicked him out anyway to face nature's wrath. Well, it wasn't entirely that bad. Just a bit windy and wet. Pulling up his hood, he made his way to the metro. The West was pretty quiet at night, with only a couple lurkers in the shadows. Not that anyone would approach his glowing eyed self anyway.

He boarded the train around the same time as another red head. Though the other guy's hair was closer to crimson than magenta. Kier sat down in the row across from him, who plopped down beside a girl with duo-toned hair. With the rain, this whole ride back may be a long one. He didn't have anything better to do at home anyway, with Akuji gone it was going to be boring. It was starting to worry him how much he was starting to enjoy another person's company at his house. There wasn't a real reason why he would need another body there other than for profit but it was warm on cold nights.

Speaking of body heat, the pair across from him was getting cozy. Maybe they were a couple? The girl had woken up earlier and mumbled something Kier didn't quite catch. He saw lips moving but he couldn't hear over the train's roar. Then both the her and the red-head knocked out on each other. Leaning his head back, Kier got about a half an hour mini nap before waking up. The couple(?) was still out.

The longer Kier looked at the girl, the more he was doubting himself about whether she was actually a girl or a really slender guy. You'd think he'd be good at telling genders apart considering how many he's been with. He stood and approached them both to get a better look. They're both sleeping so...

And then the red-head opened his eyes, revealing a fluorescent, swirling green. Whoops.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Andrew raised an eyebrow, taking in the man in front of him. He looked around Trevor's age, not much shorter, and, oh would you look at that, a harbinger as well. There had to be some sort of bad joke here. "Three harbingers board the Metro..." Or, if not a bad joke, then a cheesy crime drama.

"Yeah? You need something?" He covered a yawn after he had spoken. Wide awake or not, that didn't mean he wasn't still tired. He really wished sometimes he wasn't such a light sleeper. Glancing down at Trevor, he couldn't help the laugh he let out. Sleeping as heavily as Trevor was though, wouldn't be a good idea. Not since he was always sleeping in public.

Looking up at the other guy again, he absently wondered what his power was. Not that he'd ask. He'd made that mistake once shortly after he had been kicked out of his family's house and nearly gotten killed for it. That had actually been the first time he had done a 'favor' in exchange for not getting hurt any more than he already had been.

Flashing a smile at Kier, he turned to Trevor and gave it another go at waking him. He didn't know what stop the healer wanted, but he was willing to bet that they had just missed it. Which meant that he'd either have to walk or keep riding the Metro.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 pm

“Mnng…” He could still do with more sleep but that short cat nap would suffice for now. He stopped leaning on Andrew and lifted his head up, staring blankly at Andrew next to him and then the other person standing in front of them. And then recollection and consciousness came back to him. “Shit…”

He twisted around quickly, it was really dark now and hard to see past the reflection in the window and the pouring rain but the snippets of scenery he managed to make out sadly did not look where he needed to be. He turned back around, considerably more irritated and running a hand wretchedly through his bangs, “We already passed south district didn’t we?”

Fucking great, damn his stupid tiredness. And he was so totally out of it he doesn’t even realized he was sleeping on the guy next to him for a good hour. He took his hand away from his face, well at least it wasn’t all bad if he got to avoid the rain for a little while longer on the train.

He looked at the other two again, Andrew he recognized though he was sitting rather close, and the other one had bright red hair as well in a slightly different shade. Also he had some interesting eyes that easily said harbinger, maybe the two were friends?
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 pm

"Yeah? You need something?" The red head asked before giving a smile and turning to his companion. The guy's smile was a bit like his own, not that he looked in the mirror but the feel of it felt similar. And judging by his eyes and the newly awakened chick, both were Harbingers. Interesting. "We passed the south district didn't we?"

"We passed the South an hour ago. Or something," Kier said in response to the other guy's question. "And I don't really need anything from you two." He leaned in closer to the girl, taking note of her sharp blue irises. The color was about the same hue as the neon blue half of duo-tone eyes. "Just sort of wondering if your girlfriend is really a chick or not." He was not trying to sound like an ass.

Suddenly, the train hit a bump, or had some technical problems with a wheel but whatever the case, Kier’s body was pushed forward from the force. Reflexively, he put his hands out to brace himself on the chair behind the girl just a little too late. By pure accident his face had fallen to hers and their lips brushed each other before he could pull back. You would think this sort of thing only happened in stories.

“Whoops sorry. I didn’t see that coming, swear. No harm done? I mean it’s just a kiss. Ah, but sorry to your boyfriend though, haha.”

Last edited by Kier on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because this edit message is a butt)
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 am

Andrew's lips twitched in amusement when he heard the curiosity about Trevor's gender. At least he wasn't the only one who had been mistaken.

He blinked a couple times, staring at them in surprise. Snorting, he started laughing and nearly fell over from the force of it. He couldn't believe that had happened. I mean, who the hell would expect that kind of coincidence?

"We're not dating," he commented, voice swimming with amusement once he had managed to calm a little. Gaze switching between the two of them, he figured that diffusing the situation, or at least spreading the misery around, would be a good idea. With that thought in mind, he gently nudged Trevor's shoulder. "So you're giving out kisses now? Where's mine?" Looking at the other guy again, he smirked. "How about you? Do I get one?" He was cute in that somewhat shallow looking way - pretty similar to how Andrew usually looked.

Now, just so long as neither of them hit him. Ceara did that often enough as it was. He bet that Trevor would glare at him though.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 pm

He just had to be right didn’t he? How long would it be until the train would make it around again, a couple hours?
"Just sort of wondering if your girlfriend is really a chick or not." Oh he did not… “i-m not a-"

And then the train bumped. The red-headed idiot in front of him was even clumsier than he thought because he fell forward completely and their lips touched for just a second. The inner lover of books inside him was groaning at how utterly cliché this type of situation was and it only happened in shitty romance novels except it was now happening in real life. Except in this setting the recipient is not falling in love with the handsome guy brought together in some moment of intertwined fate. The said heroine(?) is actually a dude, he’s already dating and it’s definitely not Andrew who’s dying of laughter , and he’s also pissed off as fuck.

"So you're giving out kisses now? Where's mine?" If a look was capable of physical harm, Andrew would be a pile of ash right then and there. He whipped glare to the bigger of the two idiots though, “First, I wouldn’t date this guy if he were the last person on the planet, and I’m not a fucking girl either!”

Is everyone in this city an idiot or something? What part about him even looked remotely female?
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 pm

“First, I wouldn’t date this guy if he were the last person on the planet, and I’m not a fucking girl either!”

Clearly somebody was pissed, although the red head next to him (apparently not a chick) was laughing his ass off. The blue-eyed guy looked like he would bite both their heads off. Kier found his argument kind of cute. The phrase 'last person on the planet' struck him as just a bit childish, like something a seven year old boy would say when his friends teased him about liking a girl he did in fact like. The difference here was that this guy was probably way older than seven. Eighteen maybe?

"How cute~" he said, giving the guy one more quick peck on the mouth just to tease before standing upright again. He seemed like the easily irritable type that took the little things way too seriously. Kier half-expected him to bust out his mutation and burn him to ashes or something judging by the death glare.

"Do I get one?" Kier laughed and blew the red head a kiss. Like in a gay, palm-to-mouth and the 'muah ❤' sound too with a wink at the end sort. It was obviously over exaggerated and completely for the LOLZ.

“I think you can get a better one from your boyfriend. He’s got softer lips than some girls I know.” He smirked and right overhead, the static-y announcer declared that the train was currently in the North. Guess that meant another hour or so before he reached his home district.

Kier walked back to his seat and plopped down. Well, he had his fun today.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:43 pm

“First, I wouldn’t date this guy if he were the last person on the planet, and I’m not a fucking girl either!”

Andrew looked at Trevor, not sure how serious he was. Probably very since he didn't really seem the type to joke around or relax. "You know, that hurts. It hurts right here," he said, patting his chest with a hand. At least he didn't have any feelings or interest toward Trevor beyond the notice of attractiveness or lack thereof that Andrew did with everyone.

He laughed again at the fake blown kiss. This guy was pretty awesome. It wasn't too often that he found someone who was willing to play along with him.

He shook his head before repeating, "We're not dating. I'm single. But you..." He grinned and, in a quick movement, moved across the aisle to sit next to Kier. "You're my new best friend. I bet you won't hate on me like he does. Plus, us redheads need to stick together." He playfully stuck his tongue out at Trevor before half turning to offer his hand. "I'm Andrew."
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Curse the fact he wasn’t born with the power to blow people up on eye contact. Accident is one thing but for that second one Trevor looked like he was about to go into a conniption. And Andrew certainly wasn’t helping, he’d probably have already thrown a well-deserved punch at each of them by now if they weren’t on a train – therefore would be kicked off into the freezing rain if a fight started- and he’s still tired as hell.

“Well then you two can happily go make out to your heart’s content and leave me the hell alone." Sarcasm intended.

He hated both of them, he really did and he didn’t care if he was acting like a 7 year old. Thank god they moved to the other side of the aisle. He shifted, stretching out his legs across the entire bench, he’d surely get yelled at if anyone else happened to come by but he’d risk it if it meant he could keep the other two far away from him if one of them decided to move back.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am

"We're not dating. I'm single. But you... You're my new best friend. I bet you won't hate on me like he does. Plus, us redheads need to stick together." Kier laughed as the guy sat down next to him. Clearly he's found a person who didn't mind his eccentrics. The other red-head seemed to share the same sense of humor. "I'm Andrew."

"Kier," he said taking the outstretched hand.

“Well then you two can happily go make out to your heart’s content and leave me the hell alone." Someone was crabby.

"Hey, I'm straight. There are some limits even I won't cross. Unless all guys were as cute as you. I wouldn't mind going gay for that." Kier was having fun tease/flirting this guy solely because the other guy took everything so personally. And he had yet to release some sort of fire, or ice, or talons. "And before I push too far, please tell me your mutation isn't able to blow me to smithereens." Or cut into tiny pieces, or freeze him to death, or claw off his face. He leaned forward, resting his forearms on his thighs.

He half braced himself to defend, though Andrew didn't seem all that concerned. Either the red-head was a defensive Harbinger or his companion was harmless. Well, he'd have to wait and see.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Andrew smiled and shook Kier's hand before he frowned softly at Trevor and what he had said. "Hey, if you're still tired, go back to sleep. I'll wake you when we hit South district. And I'll stay over here so you don't decide to sleep on me again," he said, normal amusement stifled somewhat. Yeah, he was tired too, but at least he wasn't snapping at people. And honestly, if it was such a problem that they were sitting here, why didn't he just move?

"Hey, I'm straight. There are some limits even I won't cross. Unless all guys were as cute as you. I wouldn't mind going gay for that."

Oo, ouch. Maybe he was being a little over-sensitive, but Andrew liked to think his looks were pretty decent. It was one of the few things that made having sex for money or other things or favors bearable. Being able to pretend that it was happening because everyone involved wanted to do it and not because someone was desperate made him feel less ashamed of it, less dirty afterward.

Now really wasn't the time to be thinking about that, any of it, though. He re-focused on the other two, happy for the distraction. If he could stay distracted until morning, then he could call Ceara and see about dragging her out to do something.

"And before I push too far, please tell me your mutation isn't able to blow me to smithereens."

"You know, I thought similar the first time I met him too. Still don't know what his power is though." He settled back and looked at Trevor with curiosity, wondering what kind of answer he'd give.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:32 pm

"Hey, I'm straight. There are some limits even I won't cross. Unless all guys were as cute as you. I wouldn't mind going gay for that."

It was a statement that could be questionably hypocritical in itself. He really didn’t appreciate the notion that he was pretty enough to be considered just as good as a girl. Flirting is a foreign concept to him, and the obviously not serious passes were still sending uncomfortable goose bumps up his spine.
He obviously couldn’t afford something like an iPod or even a cheap knock off of one but he really wish he had some headphones or at least a book to drown the other two out. It felt like grade school the way this banter was going.

"You know, I thought similar the first time I met him too. Still don't know what his power is though."

He wished he was so lucky to get a power that could prevent counteract whatever part of him that seemed to attract all types of idiots into pushing his buttons. Sadly this is not the case though.

“It’s none of your business.”
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 pm

It seemed like Andrew didn't know about his mutation anymore than Kier did. And the blue-eyed dude made it clear he wasn't going to tell. He made it painfully obvious that he was pretty annoyed at this whole situation.

"Huh, I thought you two were best buds." You know, with the whole sleeping on each other thing "But hey, sorry about earlier. It doesn't always occur to me that not everyone shares my sense of humor like Andrew does. No hard feelings yeah?" he said in a friendlier tone. He may have taken it too far with the gay comment, which he wasn't serious about.

After a couple moments of silence, Kier spoke up again. "If you won't tell me your Harbing, at least tell me your name. If you didn't catch it earlier, I’m Kier."

In a way, he wouldn't be surprised if the other didn't give out any information about himself to a total stranger that had so thoroughly pissed him off minutes before. There was something called being too uptight over the little stuff.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Andrew laughed. "Nah. We barely know each other. He leant me a place to stay and I fed him. I guess that puts me in the running for being a pillow." He laughed again and shrugged. "Not that I care all that much. So long as you aren't going to try to kill me, I'm pretty laid-back."

Stretching out his legs, he crossed them at the ankle and crossed his arms behind his head, looking at Kier. "So, I might not actually share your humor, but I don't mind playing along. Keep me entertained, and I can be your best friend." He grinned, moving a foot enough to nudge Kier's leg. "Besides, don't you know it's not nice to kiss and tell?" His grin widened. "Or at the very least, if you really want to know, you should share yours first. Me though, I couldn't care less so long as I'm not attacked with it." He settled back again, looking between his companions and wondering what was going to end up cracking first - Trevor's temper or Kier's humor.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:05 pm

He had…used him for a pillow? Well fuck that would explain why the other had seemed so close when he woke up. Geezus Christ that was embarrassing.

“We’re not friends and my name doesn’t matter.” He couldn’t remember if he had told Andrew his name or not, though it really didn’t matter if they knew his name or not, he was just being stubborn.

He sighed. When would the train get back to south district? He felt like he was back in elementary school or something, and the other two guys were the bullies that were intelligent enough not to start a fight but giggled and whispered things behind his back. Except they were succeeding in riling him up, but an eye for an eye as they say.

He reached into the plastic bag in his lap, you probably weren’t allowed to eat on the metro either but who was there to stop him? It was a very good apple, the season was perfect for them after all. The rain looked like it might be starting to lighten up as well.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Kier couldn't tell if Andrew was joking or not about the staying over and feeding part but he didn't really care either way. The other two were friends, or acquaintances, to some level.

"We're not friends and my name doesn't matter." Okay, maybe not friends judging by that answer. Was it really that hard to tell someone your name? It wasn't like Kier was going to go sell it to black market. He assumed he was just being stubborn out of spite.

"Besides, don't you know it's not nice to kiss and tell? Or at the very least. if you really want to know, you should share yours first." They were talking about names and Andrew was still on mutations. "Or at the very least, if you really want to know, you should share yours first. Me though, I couldn't care less so long as I'm not attacked with it."

"If I wanted to attack you guys, I would have done it while you both were still out of it. But I could still hit the guy over there eating an apple right now." Because he seemed to be enjoying that apple and paying more attention to the rain outside than Kier.

"East District. We are now arriving in the East District." That had come earlier than he thought. Time flies when you're having fun apparently.

Well, this is my stop," he said, standing up and heading to the doors. "Nice meeting you guys. Don't miss you're stop again." He waved to the two before exiting the train and seeing a familiar brunette in a dragon print shirt. She was holding waaay too many shopping bags and a... stuffed panda?
Passing by her, he gave her a part on her shoulder, which was slightly damp from the rain."Flara you look like a hobo. Then again, you kind of are half the time, haha."

He then pulled up his hood and climbed the stairs back up to the surface and walked home, the rain now a light shower.
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Flara Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Flara had gone to the East District because she’d heard that there was a sale. She currently had a shitload of bags in her arms. And a stuffed panda.

The brunette should have known that ‘credits and a special prize’ wouldn’t have been anything useful, but she’d gone ahead and tried the stupid test-of-strength stall. She’d won, and what did she get for her hard (not really) work? Five credits and a fifteen-inch tall stuffed panda. Yeah, the ‘special prize’ was a panda. The ‘credits’ weren’t much either.

Flara felt like such an idiot holding the panda and wondered what the hell she would do with the stupid thing. There was no way she was going to bring it back to her apartment. It would just take up what little space was left. She couldn’t sell it either. Well she could, but when she’d gone and tried, she was offered one credit. So that was out of the question too.

The girl stopped thinking about the freaking panda so she could board the metro. She passed a familiar face on the way in. Kier. "Shut up," she said in reply to his remark. Then, inside the train, she spotted yet another person that she knew. A certain girly looking guy with black and white hair.

Black and white hair. Flara looked at him. Then at the panda. An idea popped into her head. She transferred all of her shopping bags to her left hand and held the panda with her right hand. She drew the panda back, took her aim, and chucked it right at the man’s face.

Flara walked up to the guy. “That’s Lookalike Number Two.”

Flara
Flara
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Andrew watched Kier go then turned a pout on his remaining companion. "Wow, Trev. You're a sourpuss when you wake up. Want an energy bar?" Maybe his blood sugar was low or something? He sobered, letting the playful expression drop from his face. "Seriously though, if you've got a problem with me, just say something and I'll leave you alone," he said, pushing to his feet. He was entirely too used to stuff like that so it wasn't all that big of a deal. Well, that was what he tried to tell himself anyway.

He was just starting to move further down the car since it was obvious that Trevor would rather that he get lost when he had to duck a flying panda. Blinking in surprise, he glanced from the girl who had thrown it then over at where it had struck the healer in the face. He couldn't help the snort of laughter at that. He couldn't remember the last time something that absurd had happened that he hadn't been involved with.

"Nice aim." And it was, no matter the size of the panda considering that she had thrown it from several yards away.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tora Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:33 pm

East district… it was going to be a long night if they were only that far. At least the Kier guy got off, some other person taking his place on the train but Trevor barely registered them.

He dropped his half-finished apple though when the stuffed animal hit him perfectly in the face. The thing fell into his lap after a second, looking more bewildered than angry.

“What the-“Andrew was laughing and he spared him a glare before looking at his attacker. It took him a moment but he recognized her. How could he forget after all, not every day hot headed girl forces you into a bounty and then leaves you with a gerbil. Flara was grinning triumphantly and balancing an impressive amount of shopping bags on one arm. He glanced at his lap and there was the black and white stuffed animal, he picked it up to look at it, “Do you have a thing for dropping black and white things onto me?”

He tossed the thing lightly back to her, if she threw it she could catch it and maybe if he was lucky with his aim it would just land in one of her bags.
Tora
Tora
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Flara Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:46 am

Flara looked at the redhead who was laughing and suddenly became very confused. Because what she saw was Kier, the guy who exited the train right after calling her a hobo. “…Kier…?” the brunette muttered to herself confusedly. However, as soon as the name left her mouth, she realized that this wasn’t the idiot she knew. This guy had plain red hair, not red-violet. His skin was a few shades darker than Kier’s. His eyes, while still the eyes of a harbinger, were green instead of Kier’s blue to orange ones.

“Do you have a thing for dropping black and white things onto me?”

Smirk back on her face, Flara looked back to where the panda and its lookalike were. The fluffy stuffed animal came back at her, landing upright inside one of the shopping bags. As the girl was about to pull the panda out of her bag, the train started. She stumbled forward from the sudden movement. Her right arm darted in front to grab the seat and help her regain her balance. That was close.

A small sigh of relief escaped the brunette’s lips and she quickly sat down next to the black and white haired guy (it was the closest available seat) to prevent any more accidents caused by the metro. She then dumped all of her bags onto the right of her seat where there was remaining space. Flara was tired of carrying those.

“Yes, I do,” she said, turning to her left, “and that’s why you’re keeping this and I’m not.” Flara had forgotten which bag the panda was in so she had to scan the pile a bit before finally retrieving the stuffed animal. She plopped the panda on the man’s head (a perfect color match).
Flara
Flara
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Andrew grinned widely at the girl and nodded to her. She was cute, if serious looking, and built somewhat similarly to the way he himself was. Awesome.

He reached out to catch hold of one of the posts set out for passengers to use for balance as the train started moving again. When it was settled into it's speed again, Andrew continued walking, tossing a short wave over his shoulder. He stepped into the next car and found somewhere to settle down. He had come here to sleep and an empty car would be more conducive to that than one that had people who were most likely going to talk or, if Trevor was any indication, argue. Loudly most likely.

Stretching his legs out, Andrew wrapped his jacket around himself and leaned back against his bag, tucking his head down against his chest, the hood over his hair. Maybe he'd call Ceara when he got into South, if it was light enough out that is. Of course, odds were it wouldn't be. He'd just have to ride for a couple of circuits.

Decision made, Andrew fell asleep.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down