THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, Just Relax -- Aiden, Andrew, Ceara

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh, Just Relax -- Aiden, Andrew, Ceara Empty Oh, Just Relax -- Aiden, Andrew, Ceara

Post by Andrew Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 pm

It was a bit cold out, Andrew was bored, and he wanted to spend some time with people. Thing was... he couldn’t decide who. His cousin was awesome, but she might still be a bit upset with him after that entire rape and confession night fiasco. And Aiden was pretty cool too, but after the way Andrew had been teasing him last time (and that unexpected kiss), he might not be okay with it either.

Well, the only way he’d know for sure would be to ask. But before that, he had to figure out where the hell to go since he was pretty sure Ceara wouldn’t be comfortable going to Aiden’s and there was no way she’d want the ex-cop at her place... So, that meant Andrew had to find somewhere nice and neutral and still be fun.

He huffed in thought, half-pouting as he stared at the window he was sitting next to. Where was somewhere that would be suitable? He blinked, lifting his head from the hand it was resting on, as he remembered that club he had been taken on a “date” to. That would be perfect, relaxed enough for Ceara, but not a complete pit to make Aiden uncomfortable. He pulled out his cell phone and typed out a text for both of them (happily, Aiden had made sure Andrew had his number in case the redhead ended up getting sick and needed medical attention, lecturing him to call the brunet instead of just ignoring it).

Andrew settled back against the seat he was in as he waited for them to show up, having just sent them both this address and “Come ASAP”. Now, assuming they were both at home and walked the entire way here... he had no idea who would get here first since it was about the same distance from the cafe to either home. If one of them wasn’t home... Then he really had no idea.

He went back to chewing on his straw and staring out the window while he waited.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 180

Back to top Go down

Oh, Just Relax -- Aiden, Andrew, Ceara Empty Re: Oh, Just Relax -- Aiden, Andrew, Ceara

Post by AJ Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:22 pm

It had been awhile since he last saw Andrew but Aiden had made sure the last time they had met that the boy had saved the ex-cop's number for in case of emergencies or any other situation where the teen would need to reach him. "At least let me know that you're still alive" had been his parting words. But the man hadn't received any news, not even a text, from the redhead. Not a single word... that is until now:

6485 34th Ave
Come ASAP

Was all that was written, causing Aiden to stop what he was doing. Setting down the box he had been carrying, he simply stared at the message reading it once, then twice, then rereading several more times trying to quell the antsy feeling that was rising in his stomach. But the brevity of the text wasn't helping the man as no explanation was provided, not even a greeting. With a nervous swallow, Aiden called over the nearest helper with the explanation that a sudden emergency had come up. Once cleared, he bolted out off the building, praying that nothing too terrible had happened to the redhead. Was this what people meant when they said no news is good news?
AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Oh, Just Relax -- Aiden, Andrew, Ceara Empty Re: Oh, Just Relax -- Aiden, Andrew, Ceara

Post by Ceara Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 am

Ceara hummed softly to herself as she scrutinized the pizza before her, debating if it was cool enough to eat yet. She blew on it a few times before biting into it. No, no it wasn’t. Promptly dropping the slice onto the plate, she winced and fanned her mouth as her phone vibrated in her pocket. Still trying to cool down the burnt taste buds, Ceara reached for it, reading the message on the screen. She frowned, she hadn’t seen or even talked to Andrew for a while, why did he need her to- shit. Maybe he was in trouble or was in one of his moods again.

The silver haired girl shot out of her chair and out the door, her meal left forgotten on the table of the pizza shop.

The address he had sent her wasn’t that far away from where she was, so she made it there in two minutes of sprinting. As soon as the window of the café was in sight, her eyes scanned the windows, almost afraid of what she would find… only to find her cousin happily sipping on a drink. Heart still beating fast, not only because of her run, she strode into the building and over to Andrew, thwacking him firmly on the head. “Don’t fucking scare me like that, damnit, Andrew.” Why the hell would someone put an ASAP if he wasn’t in any immediate danger?
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Andrew let out a surprised yelp of pain when some random person assaulted him and knocked him from the daydream he had fallen into. Putting a hand over the contact point, he turned to shoot a bewildered look at whoever had done it. Oh, Ceara was here. That was fast.

He glanced at his phone then back at her. "What'd you do? Run?" What she said then sank in. "Wait, what do you mean 'scare you'? How'd I scare you?" After all, it wasn't like he had just gone off the edge of something tall again or been hit by another truck or gotten stabbed by someone she knew or started talking about suicide again or anything like that. And wow, a lot of crap had happened to him when she was around, hadn't it?

Andrew looked at his cousin again. "I think you're bad luck for me," he said, oblivious to how he was changing the subject. "I get hurt around you a lot. And half the time it's you doing it," he added, rubbing his head lightly.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Aiden was sprinting down the last block when he caught sight of a loud scene ahead; slowing down to a jog, then a walk, as he recognized a white haired girl and the redhead boy (was having conspicuously bright hair part of their genes?). And judging by the way the girl (Ceara was it?) had smacked her cousin, the one who had sent the "emergency" message, and also who didn't seem to be in any apparent danger at all, the man considered just turning aruond and leaving. He had ended up cancelling his whole schedule for the day thinking that the boy was in some sort of life threatening danger. Well, for the sake of his conscience at least he could go up and make sure Andrew was alright.

Walking the remaining few yards casually, Aiden had a somewhat quizzical expression as he greeted the two, "Andrew, what's going on? I thought you were in some sort of trouble." Glancing up at the surprised cousin he gave a simple wave of the hand and said hello to her as well. "Ceara...right? It's been awhile."
AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 pm

“You- You-“ Ceara blinked at him. He didn’t even- What. She reached over again to hit him. “It’s because you can be so stupid sometimes! I thought you were in one of your moods, damnit. I would fucking block you if I didn’t worry about you so much. Stupid Andrew.”

The door opened and Ceara glanced at it out of habit, freezing when she recognized the man who had walked through it. She shifted so that she was in between AJ and Andrew, eyes narrowed at the former. "Andrew, what's going on? I thought you were in some sort of trouble. Ceara...right? It's been awhile."

What.

Ignoring the wave, the white haired girl blinked again, eyes going back and forth between the two males. How did he know Andrew’s name? How did he know her name? Why was he here? What? He wasn’t here to threaten or arrest her though, he seemed as confused as she, so that was a good sign. Turning her head slightly towards Andrew, eyes still trained on the older man, she snapped out, “Explain. What is he doing here, why does he know you, hell, why am I here?”
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Andrew just stared at Ceara, feeling confused and a bit hurt at what she was saying. He thought he had gotten over this insecurity about if she really wanted to be around him or was just putting up with him because she felt obligated.

He opened his mouth to speak when Aiden walked up and started talking. He didn't look too happy either.

Andrew pushed to his feet and stepped around Ceara to stay between the two, suppressing a cough since he didn't want that to be a factor for their reactions or... well, it was looking like they weren't going to be going anywhere with him tonight much less together so that didn't really matter, did it?

"Calm down," he urged before wincing at the glare his cousin shot him. "Remember how I told you I had to get a new phone because the old one ended up in the river? Well, it ended up in the river because I did because I was pulling Aiden out of the way of a car and we slipped. He let me stay over that night so I could dry off and warm up." He glanced between the two of them, still a bit confused. "Why would you guys think I was in trouble? I didn't say I was."
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

It seemed Aiden wasn’t the only one on the lost and confused boat; although being referred to constantly as ‘he’ and otherwise ignored by the white haired harbinger didn’t do much to help his discomfort. The man waited for Andrew to finish his explanation, ignoring Ceara’s bewildered expression at how they had met before, before pulling out his own phone, flipping the screen open to show the redhead the message he had sent them earlier.

“Because all you left was this, leaving me, and probably your cousin, “he nodded towards Ceara, “to assume the worst and rush over here thinking that you were in some kind of emergency. There was no explanation telling why you needed us here...” He trailed off. Actually, why did Andrew call them over? As far as Aiden could see, the boy was perfectly healthy and in the right state of mind, therefore Aiden didn’t see a reason why he was still needed here. But then again there wasn’t much point in going back to the studio now, the work was probably finishing up by now. With a patient expression, Aiden waited for Ceara to finish her spiel at Andrew before finishing, “Well thankfully, now that we know that you’re not in any danger, what did you call us over for?”
AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:29 pm

"Why would you guys think I was in trouble? I didn't say I was."

She blinked owlishly at Andrew before glancing down at her hands, resisting the urge to wrap them around his neck and throttle some sense into him. Ceara was about to reach over and smack him again when Aiden spoke up. “Because all you left was this, leaving me, and probably your cousin, to assume the worst and rush over here thinking that you were in some kind of emergency. There was no explanation telling why you needed us here...”

She spared the older man a glance before turning on Andrew. “Because when a person says ASAP, it usually means they need help or something. I thought you were dying or something,” she hissed out, hitting him on the shoulder. “I expected to see you bleeding out on the floor, not cheerfully sipping a drink in a goddamn café. That’s why I was scared, stupid.” She lashed out one more time.

“Well thankfully, now that we know that you’re not in any danger, what did you call us over for?”

Ceara’s attention focused back on Aiden. If she was angry about Andrew’s stupidity, she was furious at Andrew for being apparently friends with this ex-cop. “And you! Why the hell did he need to save you from a car? Aren’t cops supposed to be vigilant?” She rounded back to her cousin. “What the hell were you thinking, inviting the both of us here, by the way?”
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Andrew glanced between the phone and the two watching him. "Yeah, as soon as possible. I didn't mean for you to drop everything and run over here..." he said slowly. He really hadn't meant to worry either of them or for them to be angry when they got here. He hissed at the two hits to his arm, reaching up to rub it lightly. "Why would I text if I was hurt? I'd call." Hell, it had seemed obvious to him.

“Well thankfully, now that we know that you’re not in any danger, what did you call us over for?”

“What the hell were you thinking, inviting the both of us here, by the way?”

Andrew fell back a step reflexively as Ceara spun on him. He looked at Aiden again then his cousin once more. "I just... Nevermind. It was just a stupid idea," he muttered, looking away. "Sorry for bothering you guys." He forced a bright smile, stepping around both of them and over to the counter to pay. Once he had taken care of the check, he pushed out into the street and started away, not looking at his friend or his cousin.

He should have known how stupid an idea it was to want either of them to spend some time around him. Much less for him to be able to spend time with both of them.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:45 am

“And you! Why the hell did he need to save you from a car? Aren’t cops supposed to be vigilant?” 

Oops. It was a bit more than a little embarrassing to have that incident of his carelessness brought up again, much less by a teenager, and Aiden had opened up his mouth about to explain himself when Andrew spoke up. The other two turned in surprise at the boy's sudden apology before he headed to the cashier. There was a sudden forlornness in the way the redhead walked, not only keeping his back turned to the two he had invited, but also avoiding eye contact with either of them in that pseudo-grin of his. And before he knew it, Aiden found himself alone with a fuming Ceara with only the tinkling of the shop door in the wake of Andrew's exit.

What on earth is going on with him?
The man turned his attention to the white haired harbinger, about to ask if she had any idea as to what had just happened, but thought better of it. Instead he took a moment to come up with his own guesses, using what little he know about the boy to guess what was going on inside his head. It didn't take long. If the night they had spent together was any indicator, Andrew was the type who liked- wanted company. Just as people had things they naturally turned to, whether it be music food or some other addiction, the redhead turned to people, or rather those he considered close to him.

"You know, I think he just wanted to spend some time with us..." Aiden trailed off, eyes following a rejected figure outside the window. "Come on." And with that the man jogged out of the cafe, calling out,"Andrew...Hey Andrew wait up!"

AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

"I just... Nevermind. It was just a stupid idea. Sorry for bothering you guys."

Ceara chewed on her lip. Her power wasn’t necessary to know what was going through her cousin’s head right now. And that smile? She had seen it way too many times and honestly it unnerved her. The last time she had seen it… He probably thought that she had lied when she had said he was her friend, and hell, now she felt like a terrible one.

"You know, I think he just wanted to spend some time with us..." Ceara shot the older man an incredulous look. He thought? "Come on." She sighed and nodded, heading after the other two. She would ‘discuss’ their relationship with them later, she hadn’t forgotten about that, but right now she needed to make sure Andrew knew she wasn’t just tolerating him out of familial obligation.

Ignoring the other people on the street, Ceara sprinted towards her cousin, overtaking him and stopping right in front of him, refusing to move out of the way until he heard what she had to say. “Andrew, I’m sorry… It’s just that I worry so damn much about you. It’s not that I don’t want to hang out with you, I’d really love to, but like… Please just give an explanation next time, so I won't be sent to an early grave.” She huffed and ran a hand through her hair, looking away. "Nearly gave me a fucking heart attack..." she muttered under her breath.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 pm

A small frown pulled at Andrew's expression as Ceara got in front of him and just would not let him go around her. He finally stopped and sent her a look of frustration. Why was she stopping him now? She was the one who didn't want to be around him. He shrugged off the hand Aiden set on his shoulder, turning so that he could look at both of them.

"Look, I'm sorry for dragging you guys out here when you already had plans. You could have just said that was the case. If I'm ever hurt and I need help, I'll call, alright, so you don't have to worry about that or assume again - which, by the way, is not my fault." He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets, looking down at his shoes. "Like I said, I'm sorry. You guys can just nevermind. Go ahead and go back to what ever it was you were doing." He looked up again and forced that same damn smile. "I'm sure that it was pretty important." More important than he was at any rate. But that was nothing new either.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 am

Aiden silently watched the exchange between the cousins; eyes following back and forth like a ping pong match. Finally, after Andrew’s spike to end the matter, the brunet let out an amused scoff. So that’s how it is.

“Well I have no doubt that you’d call in an emergency,” He began, this time his expression easing up into one of understanding as he tried to mollify the sullen redhead. “And if it helps any, because I haven’t heard any word from you in so long, not even just to say hi, I figured you would only contact me if you were in trouble.” He gave a slight smirk before continuing. “I never would have guessed that you would ever want to hang out with little ol’ me…”

He decided to tease Andrew, if he was going to pout like a child well then Aiden would treat him like a child. He slung an arm around the teen’s shoulder, this time resisting the harbinger’s attempts to shake him off. “But as flattered as I am, are you really going to let all your efforts go to waste like this? Come on, we both cleared our schedules because you're more important to us than whatever it was we were doing. ..As an apology for jumping to conclusions on our part, Ceara and I would love to make it up to you however you like. Whatever it is you wanted to do, wherever you want to go, we’ll go with no complaints whatsoever. Right Ceara?” This time Aiden gave a full grin as he looked from Andrew, to Ceara, then back to Andrew again.
AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:16 am

"Like I said, I'm sorry. You guys can just nevermind. Go ahead and go back to what ever it was you were doing. I'm sure that it was pretty important."

Ceara let out a muted mini scream of frustration from the back of her throat. How could he be so goddamn dense? He honestly believed that they didn’t want to be around him at all, didn’t he? Again, she resisted the urge to shake him around like a rag doll and knock some sense into him. She opened her mouth to speak again when Aiden interrupted her, again. She snapped her mouth shut, nodding as the older man spoke.

“…As an apology for jumping to conclusions on our part, Ceara and I would love to make it up to you however you like. Whatever it is you wanted to do, wherever you want to go, we’ll go with no complaints whatsoever. Right Ceara?”

She bit back the instinctive ‘don’t tell me what to do’ that threatened to burst out of her. Arguing with this man wasn’t going to help any, and she really did want to make it up to him, make him feel better. She sighed. “Yeah, Andrew. I’m sorry…” If he was going to act like a wounded puppy, then hell, two could play at that game. Ceara stuck out her bottom lip a little and widened her eyes. “Don’t be mad, Andrew…” She really doubted her act would fool him for even a moment, but she hoped it would get him to see that she was serious enough about this to act like an idiot.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 am

Andrew frowned softly, looking up at Aiden. " 'So long'? It hasn't even been two weeks..." And now they wanted to tag team him? He wasn't sure that they were completely serious much less actually be willing to spend time together, no matter what they were saying. So, if they wanted to tease him, he'd tease back.

Since Aiden wasn't willing to let go, Andrew twisted toward the ex-cop, wrapping one arm around his waist and setting his other hand on the man's chest. "Of course I'd want to hang out with you considering that kiss we shared and then sleeping together." He set his head on the brunet's shoulder.

Catching sight of the exasperated look on Aiden's face and the bewildered one on Ceara's, Andrew smirked, in a bit of a better mood already. When he tried to get away this time, he was able to, ducking out of the way so if Ceara wanted to aim her wrath at Aiden, she had the room to do so without Andrew needing to worry about being hit instead.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Oops. When Andrew turned into the man, Aiden twitched in surprise, eyes popping at the sudden turn of events. But then again he should have known that the redhead would have tricks of his own. With a resigned sigh, the older man buried his face in his free hand, not even bothering to push the teen away. Really, he really should have known better; especially from the incident Andrew mentioned about last time; the redhead had no trouble with (or rather breaching) personal space. Hopefully the boy’s antics were nothing new to his cousin.

"Of course I'd want to hang out with you considering that kiss we shared and then sleeping together."

“No Andrew…stop. You’re giving your cousin the wrong idea…” He warily eyed the female.

But judging by the look on Ceara’s face, things didn’t seem like they would be smoothing over anytime soon and suddenly Aiden wondered who was more in danger- him or Andrew. Taking a tentative step back, just in case, Aiden shot a glare over to the boy who had managed to sneak out of the way, sending a silent message This is what I get for sticking up for you?! But at the outburst of Ceara, the man quickly turned his attention onto the more pressing matter.

“W-w-wait. Let’s just calm down now…I can explain.” Why was it every time Andrew was around, trouble seemed to follow?
AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm

"Of course I'd want to hang out with you considering that kiss we shared and then sleeping together."

She blinked and stared at the way Andrew was holding the older man. …what. Since when did he… what?

“No Andrew…stop. You’re giving your cousin the wrong idea…”

Her eyebrow lifted at the flustered look on Aiden’s face, and the smirk on Andrew’s. Her eyes narrowed. She knew that smirk… Her cousin was up to something. Well at least he was feeling better. She focused back on Aiden. He was embarrassed, not guilty, so they didn’t actually do what Andrew wanted to make her think they did. And scared. He was scared of her. Ceara laughed inwardly. Well if he was going to act like that… She used her best death glare at the man, hissing out, “What!?”

“W-w-wait let’s just calm down now…I can explain,”

She took a couple steps forward to snag the collar of Aiden’s shirt. “Please do, because right now to me it looks like you took advantage of Andrew when he was vulnerable and fucked him, and now, knowing him, he’s gotten all emotionally attached to you.” She tightened her grip on his shirt. “You better not have hurt him.” Ceara released him and took a step back, meeting Andrew’s eyes and smirking for a half second before staring down the man again.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Giving her the wrong idea? Well duh, that was kind of the point. And honestly, he thought Aiden knew him well enough at this point that he should have expected this. His eyebrows raised at how Ceara was manhandling Aiden, jerking him around by the front of his shirt. It was actually very amusing to watch considering how much smaller she was compared to the brunet.

But really? Vulnerable? Yeah, he could see where she was coming from with that considering the rape that had happened not long before that entire night with the bridge. And nearly dying didn't help with vulnerability or the lack thereof. He shrugged, speaking up at this point. "Nah, he didn't hurt me. We actually took a bath together. Though he did have me sandwiched between him and the wall at one point." Andrew smiled, knowing how that sounded. Which was exactly why he had said it.

His smile widened into a grin at the look Aiden shot him. This was entirely too much fun. And that Ceara was playing along? That was just awesome.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 pm

“Please do, because right now to me it looks like you took advantage of Andrew when he was vulnerable and fucked him, and now, knowing him, he’s gotten all emotionally attached to you.”

Did he not make it clear the first time they met that Aiden wasn’t THAT type of person? With wide eyes the man held up both hands, trying to prove his innocence. Well, he could simply pry the menacing girl’s hands away; defending himself physically was not the issue. But the problem on hand was rather how things had escalated out of control to this mess. Andrew, their original target, was already cheered up, that giddy look on his face was plain to see.

“N-no, that’s not it at all. I wouldn’t hurt him in any way.”

“You better not have hurt him.”

Aiden turned to look at the redhead, A little help please?

"Nah, he didn't hurt me. We actually took a bath together. Though he did have me sandwiched between him and the wall at one point."

You know those moments in cartoons where a person is struck down by something so hard, or so surprised, that their soul comes out of a flimsy white cutout of their lifeless selves? Yeah, that was Aiden. The man would have gone limp if he could’ve, making a mental note to never rely on Andrew again for an honest witness. Recovering at the sudden shake of his collar, Aiden retorted back with a blushed reply of his own, You’re the one who pulled me in! I mean, wait no-” Shoot, Ceara was fuming by the minute; now was NOT the time to be squabbling like a 5 year old.

“Okay okay, it WAS my fault but it's not how Andrew is making it sound! Andrew ended up staying the night because he was saving me from getting hit by a car. We both fell into the river and since we both needed to get warm and needed dry clothes, I took him to my house because it was nearby. Everything else he mentioned did happen but not cause I was taking advantage of him." He rushed out the last lines. Wait...actually, most ..no. ALL of the other details were initiated by Andrew in the first place! So why was he being held hostage?!
AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 pm

"Nah, he didn't hurt me. We actually took a bath together. Though he did have me sandwiched between him and the wall at one point."

She struggled to maintain her furious expression. Being on the end of Andrew’s teasing was frustrating and exhausting, but now that they were working together… Well, it was hilarious. Grabbing him by the collar again, Ceara gave Aiden a small shake. “You’re the one who pulled me in! I mean, wait no-” She tried not to choke on the laughter that was about to burst out as he tripped over his words. This guy was very entertaining, actually.

She listened to the poor man spew out word vomit before letting go and turning on her cousin, mischievous glint in her eyes. Mouthing ‘trust me’, Ceara started pushing Andrew towards the street, every sentence punctuated with a shove in that direction. “What the hell, Andrew? You could’ve gotten hit by the car instead! And why the hell would you go to his house, anyway? Do you know how dumb that is?” With a final push on his chest, she managed to send Andrew stumbling backwards, moments before a car came rushing past. She hoped Andrew understood what she was doing, she knew he could get hit by a trunk without sustaining damage, so why not take advantage of that? A car should be nothing compared to that.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Andrew couldn't help it at that point, he started laughing at what Aiden had said, passing the blame off on the younger man. Well, at least it was true.

He blinked and gave Ceara a wary look as she turned to him. Trust her? What? Why did he need to trust her? He already did, didn't she know that? He stared at her, bewildered, as she was pushing him. What the hell was she doing?

And then he was in the street and after a confusing handful of seconds, Andrew realized he was laying on the ground, his entire side feeling like he had been hit by one giant fist. What the hell had just happened? He didn't move, not with how his head was spinning and the blood he could feel trickling over his forehead from his hairline.

Judging by the taillights driving away, he had just been hit by a car. Another one. Why the hell hadn't she given him more warning than just "trust me". Apparently he needed to explain his power better to her.

Finally moving, he pulled himself out of the street, careful not to put too much weight on one leg since it was feeling a bit more sore than the rest of him. He'd have to sit and take a look at it. Accepting Aiden's help, he leaned heavily against the man before speaking, completely oblivious to anything either had been saying to him or each other. "Why the fuck do people never stop when they run somebody over?"
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 am

Aiden had been about to breathe out a sigh of relief when he was finally released by the shorter girl, but the momentary peace immediately went back to high tension as Ceara turned on her cousin. Still oblivious that he was on the butt end of the joke, even after Andrew’s laughter, the man watched horrified, wincing every time as the white haired harbinger continued to shove the redhead around, pushing him further and further backwards to the street. Was this how she treated her family?!

“What the hell, Andrew? You could’ve gotten hit by the car instead! And why the hell would you go to his house, anyway? Do you know how dumb that is?”

“W-wait a minute Ceara -be careful. You’re going to push hi-“ He started towards the two, about to break them up, when he saw the oncoming car, horn honking at something that fell in its way….or rather someone…that someone being a familiar boy who had been teetering on the edge of the curb a second ago.

“ANDREW!” Shit he wasn’t going to make it in time. The man had reacted a moment too late, jumping out into the street as he watched the teen collide with the heap of moving metal right before his eyes.

He hadn’t made it far into the street and couldn’t go any further as his feet wouldn’t move, frozen to its spot from the shock. Aiden could only follow the retreating car with his eyes (he’d save that license plate for later). His ragged breathing made it seem like the brunet was about to go into hyperventilation when he saw the supposed corpse stir. What?

In no time Andrew had picked himself back up and limped his way over to them, leaning into Aiden at the last minute; the older man barely catching him, stunned.

"Why the fuck do people never stop when they run somebody over?"

“………….” He looked down at the complaining male and blinked several times. Was this really real?

“Y-y-y-you…..wait. Y-you’re alive? You’re okay?!”
AJ
AJ
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Well, that wasn’t supposed to happen.

Ceara had thought everything was fine… until she saw her cousin land on the ground, blood seeping from a head wound, the colors around him trembling as he lay in pain. At least that confirmed that he was alive, but still… She was confused, he shouldn’t have gotten hurt from that. Hell, she had seen him after he had gotten hit by worse, and he was fine then.

"Why the fuck do people never stop when they run somebody over?"

“Y-y-y-you…..wait. Y-you’re alive? You’re okay?!”

“He’s supposed to be fine, that’s his power. Or at least what I thought it was.” She walked up behind the two men. “And it’s because everyone in this damn City is a fucking asshole. Though,” she knelt down to gently brush her fingers over his forehead, “the driver of that truck stopped for you. Andrew, I’m sorry… I thought it would be fine, you got hit by a truck at least 5 times the weight of that car and you were okay. Why didn’t your power kick in just now…” She sighed and dropped her hands to her lap, staring at them, lips pressed in a firm line.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Andrew nodded, having Aiden help him sit on a set of stairs. "Yeah, I'm fine. For the most part," he answered, reaching down to roll up his pant leg after he had set his bag aside. "Can one of you grab the box of band aids and take care of this cut?" he asked, gesturing at his forehead.

Oh, he should have known that stupid truck was going to bite him on the ass again. "It's fine," he said, speaking over both of them and cutting off any apologies or arguments that might be starting. "You didn't know. My power comes into affect with jumps and falls," he explained to Ceara then looked at Aiden. "I can land from any height without getting hurt. I just get a bit dizzy. If where I'm landing is bad though, like the river..." He shrugged then looked at his cousin again. "And the truck didn't hurt me because I literally threw myself in front of it. I was mid-air when I hit the grill."

Looking between the two and taking in their expressions, he shook his head. "Seriously, I'm fine."
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next