THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Like To Gamble, I Tell You I'm Your Man [ Grimm's D&I ]

+3
Akuji
Noise
Grimm
7 posters

Go down

If You Like To Gamble, I Tell You I'm Your Man [ Grimm's D&I ] Empty If You Like To Gamble, I Tell You I'm Your Man [ Grimm's D&I ]

Post by Grimm Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Okay. Not looking for much, but if anyone wants to play in Alex's bar, I'm up for those kind of RPs. Or normal RPs. Or whatever. Also- I kind of want to get him in Diamond Dust (since that is the district he lives in), so probably will be looking for recruitment RPs. My muse is a little fickle, so I can't really promise fast posts. However, if you are willing to look past that, then good. //hit

//crawls back under a rock
(His profile is in the side bar or that big dragon in the signature)
Grimm
Grimm
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

If You Like To Gamble, I Tell You I'm Your Man [ Grimm's D&I ] Empty Re: If You Like To Gamble, I Tell You I'm Your Man [ Grimm's D&I ]

Post by Noise Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm willing to RP 8D (Though Riley is too young to drink otl he needs to wait two more years before he's legal)

I'm also looking for a recruitment RP for diamond dust, so I could do that as well (I'm not confident in my ability to RP an NPC gang member, though I can try if needed)

Other than that, I'm good for normal RPs in general as well uwu

Riley's profile is in my signature, if you'd like to look
Noise
Noise
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

If You Like To Gamble, I Tell You I'm Your Man [ Grimm's D&I ] Empty Re: If You Like To Gamble, I Tell You I'm Your Man [ Grimm's D&I ]

Post by Akuji Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:34 am

A bar rp sounds really interesting.
I'd love to do an rp with you!
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 am

@ Jen:
Pft. The Dusk Lodge isn't just a bar. It is also a restaurant.

@Chance:
Haha, alright. Do you want them to have known one another before? Or first time meeting / her visiting the Dusk Lodge?
Grimm
Grimm
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Noise Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 am

@Grimm
Oh, oops 8D;; Sorry about that. Sure then, possible encounter in the Dusk Lodge then, or Diamond Dust recruitment or both merged into one
Noise
Noise
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Ha, sure. It doesn't have to be at the bar either. Is there anywhere that Riley tends to go often?
Grimm
Grimm
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Noise Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm

He frequently goes to parks and bakeries, along with the occasional cafe. Though, Riley pretty much roams the West District. He goes to urban areas to look for work, either odd jobs in exchange for credits or...well actually he hasn't managed to find a place for a part-time job, one that he likes and also willing to hire a harbinger, at least. He goes to the suburbs for relaxing purposes, though he usually doesn't go by the city wall simply because it's a bit far.
Noise
Noise
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:54 pm

I'd say he could clean tables at the Lodge, but I don't know how Alex would feel hiring a sixteen year old. XD

The park is fine though. But we can do wherever.
Grimm
Grimm
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 am

Akuji wrote:A bar rp sounds really interesting.
I'd love to do an rp with you!

Lemme jump in here too? :DDD
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:41 am

oh, LOL. I'm really late on the reply, sorry.

Let's go with know each other from before and it's fine with me Gen.
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:42 am

Threesome >:V? -SHOT-
//kidding

Haha, sure. Are they going to be coming in together? And same question applies. First time visiting or regulars?
Grimm
Grimm
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alin Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 am

if you're still open to the idea, I'd be interested in a Diamond Dust RP. I think I'd like Alin in Diamond Dust.

That is if they aren't required to live in their gang's territory since Alin lives in the North. I don't think it's required.

But yeah.

I've been stalking your literature thread and just let me love you.
Alin
Alin
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 am

T_T the visuals...

Uh, Akuji would probably be a regular or she's been there at least a few times and it'd be Kier's first time (right Gen?).
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:27 am

Haha, kay. If you guys want to do it, you can go ahead and start? Idk.

And Alin, did you have anything in mind that you wanted to run with?

#as he probably dies under the number of RPs he is taking
Grimm
Grimm
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuji Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:27 am

I FINISHED.

Sorry it took so long.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Akuji
Akuji
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kier Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Akuji wrote:I FINISHED.

Sorry it took so long.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oi, woman it wouldn't have made sense if i started |:
Kier
Kier
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Trace Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 am

I think I'll get in on this action too. >D
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am

I'm up for RPing, if you ever wanna, uh, I don't know. I'll do anything, lol.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum