THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EY. EY HAZU. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CLICK THIS. [anyone else can click too, I'm just after the pigeons]

4 posters

Go down

EY. EY HAZU. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CLICK THIS. [anyone else can click too, I'm just after the pigeons] Empty EY. EY HAZU. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CLICK THIS. [anyone else can click too, I'm just after the pigeons]

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 am

HAZU [or anyone else] RP WITH ME ;_;

PLEASE.

Please.

please

pigeons...

SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

EY. EY HAZU. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CLICK THIS. [anyone else can click too, I'm just after the pigeons] Empty Re: EY. EY HAZU. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CLICK THIS. [anyone else can click too, I'm just after the pigeons]

Post by Hazumirein Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 am

I CLICKED. I WILL. I TOTALLY WILL. YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR PIGEONS.

I totally don't have a character profile yet though if that's a problem ;_;
Hazumirein
Hazumirein
Retired

Back to top Go down

EY. EY HAZU. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CLICK THIS. [anyone else can click too, I'm just after the pigeons] Empty Re: EY. EY HAZU. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA CLICK THIS. [anyone else can click too, I'm just after the pigeons]

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 am

OKAYGETYERPROFILEUP(takeyourtimethough,norush)THENCOMEBACKHEREHGOPAJFLD;A
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:10 am

If you still want to do that sinkhole idea, I'm up for it. =D
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 pm

OMG THE PIGEONS. I WANNA DO SOMETHING WITH THE PIGEON GUY. (If you don't mind, ofc.)
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm

yYEEeESSsS, this is gonna be great @u@ PSY, YOU'RE REALLY OKAY WITH A SINKHOLE?! :DD

ANDSUREHAZEn_n
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazumirein Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 pm

I WILL GET ON THAT PROFILE ASAP. As soon as I get home from work at like midnight or whatever D:
Hazumirein
Hazumirein
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:45 pm

SoupX wrote:yYEEeESSsS, this is gonna be great @u@ PSY, YOU'RE REALLY OKAY WITH A SINKHOLE?! :DD

ANDSUREHAZEn_n
Sure. I like doing weird and evil crap to my characters. I wouldn't know how to go about doing it though (other than the ground randomly giving out from under the characters), so I'll let you start.
Shade
Shade
B rank
B rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm

SWEET

@Hazu, Okay WE'LL BE EAGERLY WAITING IN TENSE ANTICIPATION.

@Psy, ;D THAT'S JUST ABOUT WHAT I HAD IN MIND
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 am

Oh, by the way guys, if you didn't get it in chat, here's another [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the thread :O
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down