THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Need to Quit Picking Fights [Samson, Ceara, Andrew]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You Need to Quit Picking Fights [Samson, Ceara, Andrew] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Need to Quit Picking Fights [Samson, Ceara, Andrew]

Post by Ceara Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 am

She took a sip of her coffee as her cousin talked, frowning slightly. He never really said much about his sisters besides that first time, and that was partially her fault – neither of them really enjoyed talking about their families so it was an avoided topic. Ceara knew Andrew was fond of his sisters, but bringing them up would only bring up some resentment.

“I moved to the West a few years back, though. As ‘safe’ as the North was, it was a bit boring, so I decided to try my luck elsewhere. Spread my wings and all that.”

The girl snorted softly. The North certainly was safer than the other three districts, but it was no way in hell crime-free. People were just a lot more discreet there. “I don’t blame you. I’ve been there a few times and it’s pretty much the same thing everywhere.” Say what you want about the South, most of it would probably be true, but living there kept things interesting. Though that was probably because you could get mugged at any time, but still. “I’ve lived here all my life, and it’s been… fun.” She grinned and looked down at her sandwich again, taking a large bite out of it.
Ceara
Ceara
B rank
B rank

Back to top Go down

You Need to Quit Picking Fights [Samson, Ceara, Andrew] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Need to Quit Picking Fights [Samson, Ceara, Andrew]

Post by Andrew Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Andrew's lips twisted into an amused grin at the other man's comment about wings. It almost, almost, made the redhead want to ask Vitus if he wanted to know what it was like to really fly. Granted, it wasn't exactly flying, but the wind and weightlessness was the same.

"With most of my experiences, I don't much care for North. I'd probably avoid it entirely if my best friend didn't live there." Yes, he was well aware that he had said North was home. It was, as far as he was concerned, especially with as often as he stayed at Halt's. Something that had been happening increasingly more often until Andrew had met Robert.

"But then, each part of the city has its own... charm, I guess you could say," he added, grinning with that effortless charm he had most of the time. It really was just a question on if a person could be bothered to look for it or even see it as such. But then, Andrew was willing to admit that he didn't really look at things the same way that most people did.
Andrew
Andrew
C rank
C rank

Implants
Total Spent Rep: 180

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2