THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restismooch'em [Evan and Kiev]

2 posters

Go down

Restismooch'em [Evan and Kiev] Empty Restismooch'em [Evan and Kiev]

Post by Inquiry Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:08 am

No beast, fish, or fowl Evan could find. Hell, he was having trouble finding a person. His foot steps echoed loudly as he stepped through cramped, dirty alleys. It was that weird limbo-esque sort of area between suburban and urban residence, where there weren't any signs of human life during the work hours. Oh, he wanted to be home. Evan found himself thinking of his cats- well, not really his cats, they were strays, but it was nearing dinner time, and he knew that they would be meowing outside the building, expecting him to come down with food. The poor things-- his roommate would probably chase them all out with a broom, and then it would be forever until Evan could find them again-- the wait till breakfast was a long one.

In his anxious musing, Evan had rather lost track of where he'd actually been walking-- had he missed the street he was looking for? Damn it, the last thing he needed was to be lost. Lost and utterly alone. It really sucked to have tried to track down a target, only to have lost them- and he was beginning to feel nervous and jittery. He needed to kiss someone. Really needed to. And he kept thinking of his cats, and about William, his room mate, and then that one girl he'd seen on the street the other day, and the really nice librarian, and also the other person he'd run a bounty with accidentally, and--

Evan frowned, realizing he'd been standing in the same spot for minutes, now. This wouldn't be getting him anywhere. Miffed, he ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back out of his eyes before walking onward. If he didn't find the street before he got to the end of the road, he'd just turn around, no big problem.

And then he saw the kid.

The most beautiful kid he'd ever seen before. He didn't care about his cats, or William, or that one girl, or the librarian, or the bounty hunter. None of them mattered anymore.

Without much hesitation, Evan half ran towards the boy ahead of him, catching his shoulders and (almost painfully, because ouch momentum) planting a kiss on the back of his head.
Inquiry
Inquiry
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Restismooch'em [Evan and Kiev] Empty Re: Restismooch'em [Evan and Kiev]

Post by Kiev Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 am

So basically the thing that was going through his mind at the exact moment of contact was something perhaps of a mild importance, along the lines of I hope Puff's OK or maybe even something about that one guy he met at the convenience store the other day that turned a reckless shoplifting excursion into vandalism, terrorism, and the damaging of nearby property. Granted he could've been thinking about anything really, what, with the lack of sleep he'd been getting. His beloved feline companion had cleverly gotten himself stuck in a completely impossible position (literally between a rock and a hard place) and he'd spent all night and day trying to coax the cat down from his fatal perch. But the damned thing wouldn't budge because cats don't answer to any masters.

So there he was. He was walking along towards the bulletin sometime around the conventional period set aside for dinner and he was hungry, gods he was so hungry but the bulletin was miles away and Puff was still stubbornly cemented to the apartment ledge and Kiev felt more and more nervous the longer the cat decided to stay up there, taunting him with a smugness Kiev supposed he would never understand or know.

There he was, and then-- touch.

He felt hands against his shoulder, and in a delayed reaction (god, so hungry, so tired) he whipped around to face his approacher--

--but it was already too late.

The damage was done.

When Kiev realized what happened, he stood in front of the man, in an unsteady defensive stance until the full understanding dawned on him and his stature shrunk into something far more sheepish.

Holy.

Was that a-- no. No way.

But. It was.

A

K-K-K-KISS.

Granted it was just a head kiss, but that didn't seem to stop the brunette from blushing several shades of pink and immediately growing defensive, covering his already cloth-covered mouth with his hands, muffling his words.

"Y-Y-You kissed my head."

He nearly squeaked out his words, only managing barely to keep the nervousness out of it.

"I-I-I don't even know you."

This man better have one hell of an explanation.

Last edited by Kiev on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiev
Kiev

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquiry Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:05 am

Evan relaxed almost immediately after he'd kissed the boy, though it looked like the kid did exactly opposite--

Actually, he'd spun around and faced him as if ready to fend off an attack.

The older man back up several steps, hands up, palms out, grinning sheepishly. Oh wow, he was an adorable kid. Not that Evan was into the younger fellows, but- but he was cute. All wrapped up in scruffy clothes; what Evan could see of his face was pink from blush. Naw. Nawww.

"Y-Y-You kissed my head. I-I-I don't even know you."

The urge to reach over and pull his cheek was unbelievably strong. He resisted, though, shrugging and dropping his hands.

"Sorry kiddo, couldn't help it."
Evan was trying really hard to not grin like a total dork. It wasn't working. Man, if he had a little brother, he wanted it to look like this kid. "I'm Evan-" he blurted out right after. Well, now the kid knew who he was, except he didn't really, and Evan felt silly because wow this was awkward but he was really enjoying it.

"What're you up to?" He didn't seem phased by having kissed the kid. Evan wondered what his name was- and what he was doing all alone. A quick glance around revealed no parents.

Spoiler:
Inquiry
Inquiry
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiev Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:01 am

What he wanted to do was to run away. That, or call this weirdo out for being really-- well, weird, and for giving head-kisses to strangers because that wasn't right, you can't just kiss any random person or anything, there were like... unspoken social boundaries for this kind of stuff, right?

But instead he did neither of those things, just staring incredulously at the man for what felt like several minutes, until he pulled out his notepad and started writing several furious notes in his rushed chicken scratch.

The first one was torn off and thrown at the man, hitting him harmlessly in the chest.

what the hell was THAT for??? you're really weird really really really weird why would anyone do that to a stranger ??? it's rude and stuff and people don't like getting randomly kissed on the head!

The next one, thrown in the same fashion, went something like this:

you're dumb and creepy. i don't have time for this.

And Kiev continued with more notes, all written in a hasty manner and thrown at the older male for what literally was several minutes.

don't follow me.
i'm doing something important right now.
and you're weird.
so don't follow me.

After about a minute of his last message, he shuffled his feet meekly and slowly approached the other, having spent his embarrassment. He handed him one more note-- yes, handed.

sorry for throwing paper at you.

you're still weird though.

Spoiler:

Kiev
Kiev

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquiry Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 am

Well, he'd left the kid speechless, that was for sure. Evan returned the child's are-you-insane stare with the most idiotic smile, and then quirked an eyebrow at him when he pulled out a notepad. He could speak, right? He had just spoken moments ago.

Suddenly a paper ball was coming straight at him, and he fumbled to try to catch it-- he did manage to hold it before it dropped, and unfolded the note.

'what the hell was THAT for??? you're really weird really really-'

Another piece of paper bounced off his shoulder before he'd finished reading the first, and he bent down to pick it up-- when another one hit his head, and then one bounced off his back. Evan paused as several more pieces of paper dropped to the ground, flinching slightly at each volley, and then bent to pick them all up and read them.

When Evan finished reading, the kid walked up to him and held out another message. Evan took it, stuffing the crumpled notes into his pocket (it wasn't good to litter!).

"It's alright, kiddo. Where are you headed? And all alone at that? It's unsafe you know."
He paused. "There are people even weirder than me about, hah." Maybe not the joke he should have been making, but he couldn't help it.
Inquiry
Inquiry
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down