THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EY GUYS, LET'S PAR-TAY~ Lumine,ifyouseethisyouknowIwantyoubaby.

3 posters

Go down

EY GUYS, LET'S PAR-TAY~ Lumine,ifyouseethisyouknowIwantyoubaby. Empty EY GUYS, LET'S PAR-TAY~ Lumine,ifyouseethisyouknowIwantyoubaby.

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 am

HEY YA'LL, LET'S START AN RP *Lube's trademark eyebrow wiggle* 8)

My creativity level is like in the negatives, SO FEEL FREE TO MAKE UP SOME OUTRAGEOUS PLOT OR SOMETHING! ;D

HAHA,OHBYTHEWAY, I've never actually started an rp before ಠ_ಠ

My character's Nolli and he's weak A.F. ;)

Lives in the East District.

Profile in sig if you want more info :L

Last edited by SoupX on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol, I messed up the title somehow....)
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

EY GUYS, LET'S PAR-TAY~ Lumine,ifyouseethisyouknowIwantyoubaby. Empty Re: EY GUYS, LET'S PAR-TAY~ Lumine,ifyouseethisyouknowIwantyoubaby.

Post by Lumine Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

EY GUYS, LET'S PAR-TAY~ Lumine,ifyouseethisyouknowIwantyoubaby. Empty Re: EY GUYS, LET'S PAR-TAY~ Lumine,ifyouseethisyouknowIwantyoubaby.

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 am

Oh hi, fancy seeing you here ;))
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 am

HI~<3

I'd like an rp if you can spare the time.

Tank
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 am

SURE I CAN, HOW ABOUT US THREE (you, me, and Jack) COME UP WITH SOME AWESOME SCENARIO THAT JUST BARELY MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ACCEPTABLE.
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:45 am

YAH SURE! Uh.... I have no idea on what we should do...

Tank mainly stays in the South District... Except when she goes to visit her son. She has a day job (city construction gig), and then at night she works at the Red Door as a bartender/bouncer.

So yah...

Tank
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 am

Well Nolli's pretty open, cuz of his job- which puts him like anywhere at anytime LOL HOW ABOUT TANK GOES TO VISIT HER SON, THEN HE'S ABDUCTED BY ALIENS AND WE HAVE TO BUILD A SPACESHIP TO SAVE HIM.

We don't have to do that of course, I'm just throwin out ideas.
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:15 am

I'm down with whatever really. D:
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:22 am

Who's abducted by aliens?

Her son or Nolli? Because if it's her son then the Aliens are getting a beat down.

Tank
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumine Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lumine
Lumine
C rank
C rank

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 am

LMFAO JACK. and Tank's Son.

But we could totally make it something else..

Are there rules that I'm unaware of that put limits on how outrageous something's allowed to be

Cuz if not, I really wanna do aliens :U
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 am

ha... don't know if actual aliens will be involved...

but maybe like a small gang called the Aliens kidnap him? Because he starts showing harbinger abilities... or using him as a shield for some reason or.... idk....

yah they all come together and try to get him back.

Tank
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:54 am

Ohh, that's a good idea :O

Jack and I were also on chat and came up (kinda as a joke) with an idea that we could include (or not) in the kidnapping scenario.

SO TANK IS BARTENDING AND STUFF, AND THEN LUMENE AND NOLLI GET INTO SOME KINDA DRUNKEN CONFLICT AND STUFF GOES DOWN

and then Tank's son is kidnapped and we save the world.

Sounds pretty solid.

LOL nobutseriously,someoneshouldcleanthatmessup.
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:02 am

Sounds good to me.

So who starts out? Where do we start the rp also? West district? south district?

Tank
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

Well, I've never actually started an RP before so... ಠ_ಠ yeah (I mean, I could totally start it, but...I probably shouldn't). I think you or Jack should go ahead and start it in which ever district you want, then we'll just go along with that.
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:11 am

Well are we starting out in the south distrct or the west district? I can start as long as I know where/when we are starting in the rp...

like... do they all meet-up first and then her kid gets kidnapped? or does her kid get kidnapped and then they all meet up?

Tank
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:30 am

I like the one where they meet up after Tank's kid gets kidnapped :X

But in regards to which district, you can go ahead and pick ;)
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Then I guess I should start if you want to start there.

Uh... Shortly after Tank has gotten the news her kid has been taken... So I guess... in the West District kind of casing the crime scene? That sound good? Or in the South District trying to find leads?

Tank
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by SoupX Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 pm

West sounds great 8I
SoupX
SoupX
D rank
D rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down