THE RADIUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP WITH A LUBE: new kiev flavor available!

2 posters

Go down

RP WITH A LUBE: new kiev flavor available! Empty RP WITH A LUBE: new kiev flavor available!

Post by Kiev Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:43 pm

currently not taking any more rps, but feel free to post and inquire about one for later 8D

Ok. So I thought I'd make this just because. But I'm not quite as open to rps as the rest of you are for some reasons which I feel the need to explain.

I'm kind of picky when it comes to styles. I don't like being rude and denying someone's RP request, but something that happens a lot is that I find myself unable to reply if I can't get into the other party's writing style. That does NOT mean you're a bad writer. Frank Herbert, for example, is a brilliant writer but I can easily see that his writing style would turn a lot of people off. I don't want to be trapped in an RP that someone is really looking forward to and I'm not really enthused about replying to, since that causes a lot of bad feelings and as the escapist I am, I'd likely abscond from the site for a while. Which I can't, being a mod.

so! you know how to find my rps! you decide for yourself whether or not out styles would compliment eachother before you come and talk to me! also, plotting, plotting shall go here.
Kiev
Kiev

Back to top Go down

RP WITH A LUBE: new kiev flavor available! Empty Re: RP WITH A LUBE: new kiev flavor available!

Post by Trace Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Causally hogs all of your RP spots.
Deal with it.
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

RP WITH A LUBE: new kiev flavor available! Empty Re: RP WITH A LUBE: new kiev flavor available!

Post by Kiev Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 pm

synchro wrote:Causally hogs all of your RP spots.
Deal with it.

thank
Kiev
Kiev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down